imgur.com/a/GJnnU
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg
>Random Nov 3
imgur.com/a/WNnGC
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Nov4
>Report:Sy sec chief meets US official in Damas to discuss missing CIA operatives
>DeZ liberated. Reports of 600civis + unknown IS fighters reached deal with SDF to withdraw to SDF area
>NE Hama:SAA liberates al-Shakousiyah village from HTS
>SW Aleppo:HTS announced that it recaptured al-Rashidiya village and its hill
>RU TU-22M3 bombers strike IS arms, munitions depots & command posts in Bukamal for the 4th day in a row
>Unconfirmed:Some PMT fighters cross border from Qaim to Syria in order to stop SDF from taking Bukamal
>Iraqi troops liberate al-Qaim
>Israel strikes Syria 24 times this year(latest Nov 1), faild to change course of war
>Golan:Israeli backed HTS offensive in Al-Quneitra gov stopped by SAA who also recaptures lost points
>Damascus calls on UNSC to condemn Israeli strikes on Syria
>Idlib:30+ armored vehicles enter idlib gov from Turkey
>Report:180k displaced by Iraqi-Kurdish conflict
>Yemen:29 civis killed in Saudi airstrike on Alaf market in Sahar district
>Houthi forces destroy several Saudi Army vehicles in assault near Yemeni border

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lrozen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_Talal
twitter.com/scsazak/status/926921873744584705
twitter.com/NajranToday
reuters.com/article/us-saudi-decrees-idUSKBN1A52N9
twitter.com/jsiwat/status/926923920913129472
al-monitor.com/pulse/afp/2017/06/saudi-politics-us-royals.html
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/926924805693198337
youtube.com/watch?v=V2hlQkVJZhE
youtube.com/watch?v=-EVdZ8CbPy4
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/07/26/529784/Saudi-Salman-coup-national-guard-Mutaib-bin-Abdullah-Nayef
aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/saudi-ministers-national-guard-economy-dismissed-171104190619900.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 kikes

fuck bashwar al aswad

>Islamic State group car bomb kills dozens at refugee gathering on east side of Euphrates in eastern Syria, reported the British-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights on Saturday.

>It said the blast also caused many injuries and took place between the Conoco and Jafra energy fields, an area controlled by the U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces.

>Source for Saudi Arrest names : twitter.com/lrozen

Hahahaha
I, the American baker beat you this time Moesha

>British-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights

Literally one guy.

huge if true, rundown for new arrivals?

>Arrests in saudi arabia

ottoman empire shall rise

>and fuck both of you little shit bitches whores cunts whitfags niggers cunt bitches fucknuts clamfucks dumbasses bitches fuckwads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Waleed_bin_Talal

This guy is worth $17 Billion

i also added this 2 in the dev's
>Houthi missile intercepted by Saudi air defence close to Riyadh(North of King Khaled Airport)
>Lebanon:PM Hariri resigns, attacks Iran&Hezbollah. Saudi minister-'confirmed information' on plot to kill Hariri

>Israel strikes Syria 24 times this year(latest Nov 1), faild to change course of war
lol

so what ?

fugg, this is big
MBS cleaning house?

wtf?

>Could be related to a failed coup d'état attempt

twitter.com/scsazak/status/926921873744584705

also follow
twitter.com/NajranToday

>URGENT Sources: Suspension of former Saudi Airlines chief and a number of major companies on charges of corruption and embezzlement. .

>Urgent: Special: Suspension of the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Saudi Telecom Company on charges of corruption and the award of contracts to

They're arresting people by the minute lmao.

>make your deathwish the photography
Why?

>twitter.com/NajranToday
cant read arabic ..

well that makes much more sense than "arrests for money laundering"

Who arrests these official, why and based on what?

My guess would be new prince doing great purge, but could be wrong.

other source :

One hour ago, you sick rabbi follower

kek, thats for sure

yeah MBS is behind that, for sure. Either purge or punishment for coup attempt

Sayed Hassan will be giving his speech at 6 pm GMT+2

sounds like the coup is proceeding

>Alwaleed Talal
Ahahaha Trump Curse

quick what's the outcome? who and why? is this in US interests?

Just checked and he's the head of the "anti-corruption" council so yes, he's behind this
Apparently this is unheard of, used to be you'd buy off rivals and send them to go live on their estates in quasi-isolation but not outright arrest them

anyone followed saudis recently?
what's the position of chess pieces?

i know they must be weakened and nervous for fucking around with cheap oil for too long, and know they wanted to sell shares of aramco, but that's all.

tomorrow's speech Right?

>new look at the missile event following last news

yes
just confirmed it on alosbu3 fi sa3a

>26 set 2017 - The King of Saudi Arabia has issued a decree allowing women to drive, state media has said.

Soon enough they'll have transexual kids.

das houthi kek

consolidation of power. if a continuation of recent moves, eliminating pro-American influences

>Saudi King Salman on Thursday decreed the consolidation of counter-terrorism and domestic intelligence under a new body, in a major overhaul of the security apparatus weeks after the interior minister was ousted from the royal succession.

>The string of late night royal decrees also ordered a shakeup of senior personnel, replacing the head of the elite royal guard and elevating the head of the newly created Presidency of State Security, Abdulaziz bin Mohammed al-Howairini, and his deputy to the rank of ministers.

>The move removes important authorities from the Interior Ministry, which was run by Mohammed bin Nayef, also known as MbN, until last month when he was stripped of his positions and removed as crown prince.

>MbN has long been considered a steady partner for security cooperation with the West...

reuters.com/article/us-saudi-decrees-idUSKBN1A52N9

i guess he is.. TRUMPED

This was just confirmed on aljadeed

great i can't wait to hear what he has to say

Use Chrome and click the button near the URL on the right then it translates tweets automatically without needs to use google translate every time.
more from the last few mins:

>Urgent: Special: Suspension of Prince (T, A, M) Deputy Minister of Defense and the former naval commander on several charges related to corruption, especially the naval forces, and the current commander exempted

>Sources: The security authorities B # Jeddah arrest a minister hours after he was dismissed from his post on corruption charges, and was in his home in Jeddah; was taken to an unknown destination.

there goes the kindom. must have had an enviable road safety record. literally, the only thing the saudi's ever got right. gone

Milk truck has arrived

so it\s erdogan style

>Apparently not a failed coup. twitter.com/jsiwat/status/926923920913129472

It's a purge. Long sword night. French reporter thinks this is about engaging a strong trial of strenght vis a vis Iran and engage in a normalisation process with israel

>Use Chrome

This

>Use Chrome and click the button near the URL on the right then it translates tweets automatically
is that really effective ?

No doubt there is a connection with the Hariri resignation

Wonder what Nasrallah will say about this

lmao it's trending on twitter now.

Everyone know that letting asian women drive is a mistake, even americans know it.

they are gonna find a way to blame iran aren't they?

isn't he also a major investor in twitter and newspapers in the west?

>king fights corruption
Holy shit saudis are brainwashed.

>Use Chrome
>that flag

something like that, yah. hard to say for sure

>Mohammed bin Salman chipped away at his authority but Mohammed bin Nayef's popularity with the previous US administration of Barack Obama had prevented his ouster, said Stephane Lacroix, associate professor at Sciences Po university in Paris.

>"This all changed when Trump came to power," he said.

al-monitor.com/pulse/afp/2017/06/saudi-politics-us-royals.html

they already are blaming hezbollah

I fucking love it when you guys create split threads.

Iran is the new muh joos/zionists for Arabs/sunnis.

no split threads here!

>ISIS blow up a car bomb in a refugee camp between Koniko and Al Jafrah fields
Over 100 people were martyred
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/926924805693198337
K*rds and burgers providing civilians excellent protection i see.

>KSA is stirring up shit in ME
>go to sleep
>wake up
>KSA is in the middle of a coup/purge
boi that escalated quickly

god fucking damn it those oil niggers are so fucking brainwashed

>Saudi Crown Prince orders Civil Authority to prevent ALL private & royal planes from taking off to prevent any suspects from fleeing - @SaadAbedine

>MbS: no one will escape from punishment for corruption whether a prince, a minister or anyone else.
>#Saudi Crown Prince orders Civil Authority to prevent ALL private & royal planes from taking off to prevent any suspects from fleeing

>king fights corruptioN
KEK, sad thing is most will probably believe it

>eliminating pro-American influences
>"This all changed when Trump came to power," he said.
So Trump was so idiotic that he lost control of Saudis?

>plastic kike
>milk

>Iran is the new muh joos/zionists for Arabs/sunnis.
>all sunnis have the same relation with iran.
Al Irani I..

what???

youtube.com/watch?v=V2hlQkVJZhE

youtube.com/watch?v=-EVdZ8CbPy4
come watch the news with me /sg/
the weather lady is hot today

But Turkey taught us that after a purge the powers will be stronger, so they will keep pushing their desastrous policy further

Reading up I think this is CIA preparing for war with Iran.

Iran and turkey are the only large and somewhat advanced states in the middle east, everyone else is a microstate and/or importing white collar AND blue collar workers mostly reliant on american power so they've every reason in the book to dislike iran.

i really dont know about getting rid of american influence .. Whithout US protection saudi regime falls within a year

He's shutdown all planes for royals to flee on

Good. Kill Greece first plox. They still think they matter when their GDP is a quarter of Roachland.

From July;

>Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, who became the next in line for the throne by sweeping aside his father's nephew Mohammed bin Nayef, is now planning to secure his path to power by removing the kingdom’s National Guard Minister Mutaib bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud , according to a new report.

>Wary of a possible coup down the road, the 33-year-old prince thinks removing Abdullah and dismantling the powerful national guard allows him to take control over at least 80 percent of the country’s military and security forces, the Lebanese al-Nabaa TV reported Wednesday.

>Under the new plan, the national guard would lose its ministerial status and operate instead under the command of the Defense Ministry, which is also headed by Salman.

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/07/26/529784/Saudi-Salman-coup-national-guard-Mutaib-bin-Abdullah-Nayef

Today;

>Saudi ministers for National Guard, economy dismissed

aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/saudi-ministers-national-guard-economy-dismissed-171104190619900.html

Not all sunnis. i mean saudis and their allies.

Trump himself is kompromised

So my theory is some in inner circles of KSA don't think the new Lebanon plan is a good idea so they get purged;
>new proxy war; /sg/ will become /lg/
wooohh

don't you have french speaking channels in lebanon?

Yeah im retarded. shoulda read through all the thread before posting.

not when reporting the news

That is a niggerlady.
why do you have niggers in your news?

Because they were more loyal to the previous king. In which his policy was a lot different compared to MBS and his father. Salman the constitution multiple times and the rest of the royal family don't like it.

let them.
they have been blaming iran for 30 years already.
it builds character. dont let it worry you

iran you get rid of saudi so we can kill zionist together

She's half nigger IIRC
Something about her mother raped of some shit

so it is to push through Vision2030?

>that pic

>Show comments
A senior US official met Syria's national security chief in Damascus this week, a senior regional official close to Damascus told Reuters on Friday.

>This is the highest ranking visit to Syria by a US official since the start of the civil war in 2011.

lmao I am starting to feel about us having to have a /LebanonGeneral/ soon.
But if that means there is also gonna be a /SaudiGeneral/ that might be ok.