Coup Conspiracy and Massive Arrests in Saudi Arabia

at least 10 princes, tens of high rank military officers, hundreds of businessmen including billionaires are just arrested

twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/926918408427450369

it's started an hour ago and now still happening

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/926918408427450369
twitter.com/lrozen/status/926918737508360192
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/675523728055410689?lang=en
twitter.com/alihashem_tv/status/926913822639771648
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-04/saudi-national-guard-chief-economy-minister-out-in-reshuffle
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
twitter.com/SaadAbedine/status/926921669582643200
twitter.com/lrozen
twitter.com/perrycammack/status/926927666091036672
gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/saudi-arabia-arrests-princes-ex-ministers-in-anti-corruption-drive-1.2118748
google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman-saud-moderate-islam-vision-2030-conference-a8017181.html?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heard that but can't really understand what is going on there.

at this moment nobody knows for sure which side represents what and who is behind it

but it's big and most probably it's connected to other developments in middle east region

Is this a good thing?

From what I've read, the Crown Prince is a reformist and wants to introduce broad social reforms to Saudi... so I assume those are hardline conservative ministers/princes being arrested? Soft coup in the making?

COULD THIS BE THE FALL OF PEDOEARTH?

civil war basically the entire region is unstable due to Syria

or could it the other way, islamist coup and the crown prince is going down?

Are the fundamentalists arresting the reformists or the other way around?

let's hope for a civil war inside this evil shithole

but the population is anything but reformist. They will not support prince and such reforms

If they manage to actually start the process of making Islam decent and not a literal death cult, then good. Plenty of Muslims are still gonna have to die though, since you can't break that indoctrination.

Who cares? Saudis don't do anything but live off the royal family's dole. Even the military is staffed by foreigners beyond commanding officers.

I think the reformists are taking over. Muslim Men are growing tired of not indulging in western degeneracy

Saudi Arabia is not a democracy. Prince can just hire mercenaries to kill everyone who opposes him.

>twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/926918408427450369
Why is a random twitter to be believed?

I think reformation of religion and government is just a cover up story. real issue is managing and controlling petrodollars.

bump

The population is only fundamentalist as long as those in power call for it. They will lighten up real quick as soon as they won't be mauled for it.

That's good then. Saudi Arabia was a backbone of Muslim fundamentalism for decades. Without their support extremists will have to blow german leftsist to get money.

And I mean blow as in "suck dicks" not "blow up".

EVERY single Muslim prays for the fall of the house of Saud.

These bandit LARPers posing as "muh monarchs," were installed by the British suckled by the US and have spread such toxic filth in the name of Islam that it will take generations to clear their mess.

Either I hope a reformer takes charge or the whole thing descends into a civil mess.
The ABSOLUTE STATE

literally 1/3 of the population of Saudi Assrapeya are princes and princesses

looks like they need a bigger oven

This is very hazy.

Another twitter: twitter.com/lrozen/status/926918737508360192

Nobody knows wtf is happening.

Even on the off chance this is real, why should I care?
Why should I try and convince my not lie friends that this is a legitimate issue, when no one cares about Egypt and the only reason we care about Syria is ISIS, when i can be devoting my time to fighting the rohingya menace or trying to move Boers out of South africa?

This.
The Monarchs and the ultra-extremist clerics have a symbiotic relationship.

The public are cool; many study here in London and are really nice.

I think the issues overlap. Saudi petrodollars have been spread too thin in funding fundamentalist groups. Perhaps just to cause uncertainty and inflation on oil prices but still the issues must be resolved hand in hand

Considering I have no doubts that some Muslims aren't even believing in that shit but have to so they don't get killed, yeah, likely.

anything that contributes to the destruction of SA is good.

Waleed bin Talal is not a hardline figure at all, he's a stereotypical smug billionaire, he's the one who had a twitter fight with trump earlier

I think MBS really wants an Iran war, and there are big figures all over the Saudi spectrum (royals, rich guys, moderates, religious hardliners, apparatchiks) who do not want an Iran war

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/675523728055410689?lang=en
Oh boy.

I met a Saudi dude once, he was pretty chill working as a salesman. From what I understand none of them like it there too much.

That "reformation" thing / meme brought by mainstream media is just to upgrade tourism sector fo Saudi Arabia - one measure to diversify Saudi Arabia's economy not be reliant from revenue from oil exports or also a coverup and media op to confuse the kuffar / infidels and mantain the narrative that #IslamIsAReligionOfPeace to them.

God save the Crown Prince?

Israel wins

twitter.com/alihashem_tv/status/926913822639771648

>tell women they can drive

Die you fucking bastard bitch

>Feminist love you all

Bump. There must be another source to this.

Oh OK Here we fucking go: BLOOMBERG

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-04/saudi-national-guard-chief-economy-minister-out-in-reshuffle

In multiple different threads/comments I've been talking about how SA has a civil war in the future.

[KB thread archives(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

HERE WE GO LADS.

BALLISTIC MISSILES FIRED AT RIYADH AND COUP PLOTS ALL IN THE LAST HOUR.

Saudi-Israeli alliance hasn't been the best kept secret over the last few years.

lmao. There's a tweet for everything.
Wasn't this guy a big money investor in Twitter as well?

that may be true, but they see things differently from their perspective
The average saudi is not rich billionaire or even millionaire and majority of population are like this, semi poor and will rather take up an AK and than give their fundamental islam

I see Israel started its Greater Israel movement. Took Palestine, started taking Syria, soon Saudi Arabia and Lebanon

There was only one missile and they shot it down dude.

twitter.com/SaadAbedine/status/926921669582643200

#Saudi Crown Prince orders Civil Authority to prevent ALL private & royal planes from taking off to prevent any suspects from fleeing

so are we now going to find out what's inside the magic cube ?

tfw
>9/11 perpetrators are being rounded up.

Fuck you, Frank.

Part of it. The other part is the Sunni stranglehold on Islam, which is 100% controlled by the House Of Saud. The fall of Sunni means the fall of the current form of Islam. Which means ISIS/ISUL/Whatever have to get jobs, and mosques all over the world shut down, bankrupt.

there's big shit going down right now in the middle east
>lebanon's president resigns
>says he's afraud of assassination by Iran
>hizzbullah (iran proxy) to give big speech tomorrow
>yemen houthis (iran proxy) fires balistic missile at rihyadh (saudi arabia capital)
>either a coup averted or a coup ongoing in saudi arabia - hard to tell atm

wew

FOLLOW THIS TWITTER FOR HAPPENINGS:
twitter.com/lrozen

I just noticed that really activates the almonds

so SA could implode because of a lack of traps?

Dump user asked why do jk go to sa. Is this why?

People are entering it all the fucking time. The actual space rock is inside.

The Crown Prince is the one that wants to modernize Arabia right? This is a good thing if he takes over.

Gaysex inside.

oh fug

sup

>ALWALEED TALAL ARRESTED
>TRUMP CURSE IS REAL

Kind source this anywhere else, most likely fake. However Waleed bin Talal is likely into money laundering... he owns the hotel on the floors above Mandalay Bay... was recently on MSNBC talking down Bitcoin (to drive the price down to purchase more?)

>implying thats the end of it.
Saudi Arabia just got their casus belli against Iran.
It's an advanced Iranian missile in the hands of Houthi rebels. It proves Iranian backing. Being fired at the capital of Saudi Arabia is big news.
It's a demon trapped in a space rock.
There is a face on the rock. Creepy as fuck.

>just the one
yeaaaa.. but the implication is, -someones- chucking missile(s) around in the area. Even in the middle east, this is probably newsworthy, if only to see who is pissed at who now.

>implying he'll live long enough to do it.

OK so, sounds like this is just crown prince consolidating more power.

twitter.com/perrycammack/status/926927666091036672

>I wonder if this will somehow link to the O admin and to gov officials in both parties?

yemen has launched huge barrages that went unreported.
...since they stole the midsiles from the saudi bases

I feel like there are thousands of saudi princes

The Middle East used to be cool, with fucking Persian shit and stuff like 1001 Arabian Nights. Then Islam came along, and next thing ya know, everything goes to shit. If that Prince actually succeeds, there may be a world in which such nice things actually have a place over there, again.

not really. Modernising arabia is just modernising radical islam so it can be accessed by masses and spread far beyond saudi arabia. Maybe make it more attractive, lift some radical rules etc so a few goyim will think its now modern and somehow less extreme.

ANTI-CORRUPTION ARRESTS: gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/saudi-arabia-arrests-princes-ex-ministers-in-anti-corruption-drive-1.2118748

ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE

what evidence is there of this demon trapped inside the muslim box they pray to?

also where is the entrance to inside on this box?

This is so sweet. Clinton was hiding money there (abt 20 mil deposited after election) and our deepstate was selling them stolen nerve agent weapons from libya.
Get your popcorn.

This time next year boys we'll be spring breaking in Riyadh pounding Saudi microbrews and fucking Saudi sluts

>Is this a good thing?
Of course, when did you ever hear bad news from Middle East?

wtf, I'm a /Salmanmissle/ now!

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salman-saud-moderate-islam-vision-2030-conference-a8017181.html?amp

>This is a good thing if he takes over.
fuck knows. I kinda wish they'd double down on their medieval shit so the situation explodes and doesn't just go back to almost-but-not-quite-explosive simmering tension. but then gas prices would go through the roof, and that sucks.

Yeah, and subsequently, they will flood our countries even more, since the left will use this to argue against any restrictions or cultural doubts. Nothing but lowering the temperature for a moment so the West goes back to sleep and only wakes up when they already own us completely.

We wuz space space kangz n sheit nigga

I'm guessing the prince is the young one in the bottom right but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if everyone in the stands and the people in the foreground are all princes

lel

Swamp draining just went global.

Yes user, Re-read what Q wrote about SA and JK's trip there. This matches given it occurred right after and deals with these people bribing our politicians. Imagine what they are telling the authorities about who they paid off. Unbelievable time we are living in.

They pay american white women on social media to eat shit, get shit on, have sex with animals and fuck them.

I see nothing wrong.

It's the Trump effect.

Mother Fucker, do you think I mean decent as "half assed"? I already said a multitude of Muslims will have to die due to indoctrination, ya idiot.

It might be confirmation bias but I really want to think this is what's up.

That the first Q user posts were legit, Podesta is indicted, Trump is out of here while it goes down here and abroad...

Oyyyyy veyyy

Wow this could be significant! Good points.

I dont who's jewing who anymore

Guys, guys, this is great news. After the monarchy falls, there will be moderate democratic liberal leaders elected by the good people of Arabia! Just like in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Egipt and Syria before. Then we can finally start reforming Islam and everyone will live in peace and love ever after!

Our ANTIFA brothers in the gulf have struck at the heart of the capitalist machinery!

ITS HAPPENING.

ISRAEL IS FUCKED

JEWS ARE FUCKED

BOMB ISRAEL
>BOMB ISRAEL
BOMB ISRAEL
>BOMB ISRAEL
BOMB ISRAEL
>BOMB ISRAEL
BOMB ISRAEL
>BOMB ISRAEL
BOMB ISRAEL