MY POWER SHUT OFF!!!!

I was browsing YouTube looking at streams of the protests that are happening currently, when out of nowhere, my lights, internet, power, everything went off!

Apparently the same thing happened to my neighbors as well, one of them called the power company and they didn't know why the power in many of their areas went off and said they were going to look into it!

WHAT COULD THIS MEAN?!!?!

that op is a faggot

weird, my power just went down too, phone posting and using data right now.

>"Heh, fucking niggers"
> MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM THE POWER!!!

Could mean that a tree has fallen.

Which state, faggot?

Get ready for the storm faggot

Nope, we called the company and they said some sort of quick surge caused a shut off of power for a few minutes

> DoD doing infrastructure tests in countries they don't have jurisdiction over

t. leaf faggot brainlet cocksucker

>finger on trigger
stop playing with yo step dads guns

I BOUGHT YOUR COLGATE TOOTHPASTE. AND IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT!

it's airshit, his parents would never let him near real firearms

Weird, same thing happened here and I shit you not I just saw what I could have sworn was an FBI van turning around in my cul de sac this morning

bitcoin miners using all the electricity

It would make perfect sense.
>Antifa wants to riot, destroy property, and send everything back to the Stone Age
PROGRESS, right? These terrorists need to be dealt with.

You're funny kid

BOB SAGET

Heh, good night alt right

IT HAPPENED AGAIN, COMPANY IS FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHO HAS CONTROL OF GRIDS

ITS HAPPENING!

Yeah, power out here too. Cellphone service too. Yeah and and there is no internet on my phone, and yeah the emp fried my phone...kek

The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. You don't realize how much you rely on electricity in your daily life until it's gone.

FUCKING DIE PHONE POSTER!

Seriously though user, they're going to shut down the grid and Antifa and Isis are going to start a blood bath.

Get your guns ready now boys!

The protest today was so damn small and pathetic, it served as a diversion for this massacre tonight.

Roll for /comfy/ late night happening threads

Fuck /reroll

welcome to the third world

It means nothing, just shut up and mind your own business.

i live in the countryside but i have 2 boxes of buckshot and a shotgun rdy. to bad i never did buy the 30 06. oh well. any faggot anqueefas get within 50yds that barrel will be pointed at their pussy ass numale chests

rip, this man was a legend apart of the better days of youtube

oh shit mine did too last night, i think it was a happening

Well then how the hell are you posting?

Get a candle and some cheap bird shot, make waxed slugs for further distance and max foot lbs of energy. YouTube video search, super simple, super cheap, super powerful...it's Super mother fuckers

It means somebody hit a power box with their car or something, user.

In the year of our Lord two thousand and seventeen, there exist devices known as phones and tablets that allow one to post even if the power is out. Dummy.