SAUDI CROWN PRINCE ORDERS ARREST OF 10 ROYAL FAMILY MEMBERS

Saudi Arabia has arrested ten senior princes and around thirty former officials on corruption charges

Saudi Royal decree: Prince Muteb bin Abdullah relieved from his position as chief of National Guard

jpost.com/Breaking-News/Saudi-Arabia-detains-princes-ex-ministers-in-anti-corruption-drive-513339?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Major purge in the terrorist capitol of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/saudi-cabinet/update-1-saudi-arabia-appoints-new-ministers-for-economy-and-national-guard-idUKL8N1NA0K6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh no... they'll have to do six months hard time in a silver palace instead of a gold one.

a saudi civil war is inevitable and it will make ISIS look like a picnic

The heads of the main three Saudi owned TV networks were arrested, Alwalid Bin Talal (Rotana), Walid Al Brahim (MBC), Saleh Kamel (ART)

intredasting

They're all fucking corrupt. They're literally leeches who live off the oil money.
So, the charges are cover for something else. For what I have no fucking clue.

when it comes to Saudi family squabbles it involves death sentence. They don't fuck around.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING. HANG ON TO YOUR BUTTS.

So is someone gonna nuke Israel or what?

Does this mean gas is about to get expensive again

This is just an erdogan style purge to secure all power

>SANG
Now there's an acronym I wasn't expecting to see again.

ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE
ZIONIST PURGE
>ZIONIST PURGE

LOL
Saudi Arabia getting rid of the Zionists in their levels of power is never gonna happen.
Saudi is Israels best friend

Its a power grab to secure that all of the Saudi military is under the new princes controll so he can fight the new threat of Iran adequaetly.
Just like Israel is scared of Iran, Saudi Arabia also is.
Lebanon will enter Civil war soon from foreign influence and yemen and Egypt will onyl egt worse.
And hopefully one day it will fully spread into KSA too.

Not with US bases already in the country and supposedly on the side of the purging crown prince. Only if he and his side are swifly removed and killed in a counter-coup, the US might stand down and simply defend itself. Well, who knows, let's see, but for now, I see this coup at least communicated (if not coordinated) with the US.

>he thinks death in itself is hardcore
>he doesn't know there are many things worse than death

i don't want to shut this thread down by telling you

NOBODY IS SCARED OF IRAN. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE IRAN ARE ZIONISTS BECAUSE OF GREATER ISRAEL.

ITS OVER.

JEWS LOSE AGAIN.

2000+ YEARS.

And exactly to prevent this boiling over, the crown prince is now purging all his enemies. Unless a lot of them escape, the civil war is already over before it began.

>Saudi Arabia has appointed new ministers for two key positions involving internal security and the economy, state television reported on Saturday, citing a royal decree.

uk.reuters.com/article/saudi-cabinet/update-1-saudi-arabia-appoints-new-ministers-for-economy-and-national-guard-idUKL8N1NA0K6

Replacements already installed.

>tfw the new Saudi Prince is purging all the left wing elements in his family.

These are the assholes who are funding the western media to be pro Islamic.

I think the Saudi prince can see the anger towards Muslims in the world, and is trying to do things Trumps way.

I mean the last thing the Arabs want is to "awaken" white people. It will be the end of them all if we chimp out.

EXPULSION!

I think the heavy veil is starting to be lifted by the masses.

give me a few hints..

does it involve afterlife?

No it is beheading or exile. Saudis aren't like Jews in this regard.

I wish we would have gone to war with Saudi Arabia instead of all of the Middle Eastern countries.

to Sup Forums for the next 10 years...

Al-Waleed bin Talal last tweet, lol.

Fake.

It's not 2005 any more dude. We'll just drill our own oil if it gets bad enough.

all private flights and VIP departures are suspended temporarily

Bakr bin Laden, chairman of Binladin group (and oldest brother of Osama BL) also arrested

King Salman has relieved Rear Admiral Abdullah al-Sultan as commander of the Royal Saudi Navy by a Royal Order.

Nuke Israel already.