Satan our master in evil mayhem
Guides us with every first step
Our axes are growing with power and fury
Soon there'll be nothingness left
Midnight has come and the leathers strapped on
Evil is at our command
We clash with God's angel and conquer new souls
Consuming all that we can

Means nothing like it meant back then. It is just art, like a dark painting, Araya is devout catholic, art is useless.

>Means nothing like it meant back then. It is just art, like a dark painting, Araya is devout catholic, art is useless.

And teenagers being edgy and rebellious. Same reason I bought it back in the day

But, does "Satan" actually have authority on earth?

>Sorcery beyond the witches' spell
Could they have meant that music and some art are tools of the devil? Think about how the entertainment industry behaves...

Question: "What does it mean that Satan is prince of the power of the air?"

Answer: “And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience” (Ephesians 2:1–2, emphasis added). In this text the apostle Paul describes Satan first as a “prince” with power, because he has authentic power in the world (1 John 5:19). This power has been given him by God (Luke 4:6). Satan has power over some illnesses (Luke 13:16; see also 2 Corinthians 12:7—it’s unknown if Paul’s “thorn” was an illness or something else). In some sense, Satan has power over death (Hebrew 2:14). The reason Satan is called a prince rather than a king is because there is only one King—Jesus Christ (1 Timothy 6:15).

ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED, ARCHIVED,

RIGHT?

ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored, ARCHIVED, censored,

What are you talking about, friend?

It's their best album.

Ouch wrists, the meaning of pain. The that I want you to die.

Human Mice for the Hey Johnny Depp! 400k more to die!

working you entire life in a dead end job you hate to barely scrape by and the die in agony?

Its crazy these guys made an entire career out of 2 or 3 good albums and the rest a bunch of garbage to sell t-shirts. Edgy atheism was an easy sell in the 90s and 00s. I bought into it. Its pathetic seeing grown ass 40 year old men still swallowing that shit up whole.

no ones going to post a link to the song... pathetic

lol don't look for hidden meanings in Slayer songs. They don't mean anything in particular.

Back in the 80's it was edgy, because of the Religious Right, Tipper Gore, and Jerry Falwell. Perfect way for kikes to make money off of rebellious teenagers (like me). But I eventually grew the fuck up. And that old Satanic metal is corny as fuck looking back on it.

Hell Sounds rad

Hell Awaits!

Congratulations, you found the hidden Satanic messages in Slayer lyrics. Somebody call Batman and tell him he isn't the World's Greatest Detective anymore.

Auschwitz, the meaning of pain
The way that I want you to die
Slow death, immense decay
Showers that cleanse you of your life

The New Heaven and the New Earth
21 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place[a] of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people,[b] and God himself will be with them as their God.[c] 4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”