IT'S HAPPENING BOYS

>SAUDI COUP
>SAUDI COUP
>SAUDI COUP
twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/926931521415630849

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/926928295744233472
twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/926931521415630849
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/10/israel-palestine-trump-abbas-netanyahu-great-jerusalem-bill.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> praise kek

PRAISE KEK

Trump curse AGAIN?

>every
>knee
>will
>bend

Jews are about to lose big time. WORLDWIDE. Night of the Long Knives. WORLDWIDE.

Let us celebrate with 13 days of spectacles and games! I shall sacrifice a 100 cows in honour of this joyous event.

why is it that in most non-white countries with white minorities, you find that their leaders are always the whitest of the mix? what gives, is white supremacy real?

Trump curse

wow (((kushner))) did this

If a coup were to be successful in saudi arabia another radical islamic regime will fill the vacuum

It does seem to be a legitimate happening.

Waleed bin Talal is one of the richest men in the entire world. In '06 he was in the top 10.

Would blow my fucking mind if Saudi Arabia actually modernizes and stops being a bunch of wahabbist goatfucking suicide bombing enablers.

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/926928295744233472

Something big going on:
- Trump urges Aramco IPO
- Lebanon PM resigns
- Saudis intercept missile
- Cabinet reshuffle;
- 11 princes arrested

>100 cows

I think Hillary supporters have had it really bad the last 2 years and maybe you could give them a break?

kkeeek

>
This is fake news

Praise Kek

Last tweet before he was arrested, curse of Trump confirmed.

they could take over the entire middle east if they played it right. it'd be eurotrash v burgers v saudi sandniggers v gooksquad

Kushner just visited Saudi Arabia didn't he? Is he still there?
which side is he on? did he trigger this?

Kushner what have you done?!!!

That could be their endgame. They know oil isn't gonna last forever and Trump isn't being too tough on them like promised in the campaign. Maybe they're actually gonna modernize.

Is this Turkey 2.0 or is it already over and gay?

It's a confirmed happening

Trump has stated multiple times that he loves Israel and the jews. His son in law is the literal giga-jew.

I know you claps are dense but come the fuck on.

Israel soon!

Holy shit he is among us

>Antifa flew to Saudi Arabia and got destroyed
So THAT'S where they went..

Nice talking point faggot. Lets see how much longer you can spout that absolute TRASH before you start losing it. It's over. You're done. Ready for the world to know Israel killed JFK? or Israel did 9/11? Or Israel did Vegas?

It's coming. You're gonna pay.

Are we sure it's a happening and not a happened? I need to see some low flying jets and tanks in the streets.

KUSHNER IS TESLA

>daddy's money
dotard is an expert on that subject too

HE IS HERE

Can someone please tell me why a coup in Saudi Arabia would be a good thing? Who would take control? And why would this lead to a supposed takedown of your (((boogeymen)))

World's gone crazy.

>FUCKHUGE proxy war starts in Saudi Arabia because of the power vacuum
>A bunch of retarded dune coons with the best weapons money can buy but absolutely no fucking idea how to use them effectively

E R E C T

thank kek for the coup, the antifa stuff is shit-tier

>twitter.com/RudawEnglish/status/926931521415630849
SHADILAY

So not only are you dense, you're legitimately insane too.

bumping for this

What does this look like?

Is the Saudi faction of the CIA losing their funding? Or something worse.

Trump is a Jew himself too.

checkin

>Can someone please tell me why a coup in Saudi Arabia would be a good thing?
someone will start a fight in mecca and islam will tear itself apart

desu israel isn't like the jewy jew problem we have in the west. we should cut ties a bit but they are more larpers than anything.

Lebanese PM also just resigned his post live on Saudi TV. Games are afoot /pol. We may just have our happening.

While many hail this as Greta news this is the most troubling aspect of any toppling of any middle eastern government. It’s a very worrying thing because no one knows who will assume power next and what they will go after. Also was this the guy who wanted to westernize Saudi Arabia?

Kushner did say that he had a plan to bring peace to the middle east... I wonder what he meant by this.

Just last week a top post made it on reddit about some Saudi prince saying the future is progressive, massively upboated by the idiots there. Top kek.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah but Jeff Sessions is betraying America by focusing on asset forfeiture laws!!!!!!! He's definitely definitelydefinitely not seeing up to take all the billions these cunts have stolen!!

Kushner is a jewish snake.

D O P E Y
R
I
N
C
E

Putin's Bitch.

The liberal feminist crown prince is the one doing the purging, buddy. The Islamist hardliners are the ones getting purged. SA will become an openly pro-Israel ally just like the US in no time. Just wait.

The only chance is a counter-coup that swiftly kills the crown prince and re-establishes his hardline enemies. However, I'm very sure this purge was communicated, sanctioned and maybe even coordinated with the US, and they will deliver intelligence and - if need be - maybe even direct military support.

>Saudi Arabia becomes pozzed
>Rainbow flag covers the cube thing in Mecca
>ISLAM FUCKING IMPLODES

DUDE ALWALEED LMAO

Nope. KUSHNER IS A FUCKING BOSS WHO PRETENDS TO BE A JEW!

>sperging noises
You are on Sup Forums with us idiots and he is president of the world.

The heir to the throne said recently that he's going to change the official policy of the country, crack down on radicals, be more open and generally revert back to pre-revolutionary non-extremist islam. Is he among the arrested?

Greater Israel is going on as we speak. Saudi is falling apart right now, who do you think is in power there?

>If a coup were to be successful in saudi arabia another radical islamic regime will fill the vacuum
So we can expect ISIS at the helm of OPEC by Monday.

Using Dotard as an insult. What are you a a Gary teen who pees his pants for Nazis?

Sure thing shlomo...

Hitler is a manlet.

IT'S BEGUN

I had the impression Waleed bin Talal was moderate. Is this the fundamentalists fighting back?

which gives the perfect excuse to glass that fucking rats nest.

>israel isn't like the jewy jew problem we have in the west
Does that mean if Netanyahu says Pallies must be rekt, you'll support him?

1. how does this affect the jews?
2. I feel like this would just end up being an iraq 2.0, power vacumn and breeding ground for extremists, less power in Islamic hands though.
3. Who takes power?? Some US puppet?

there is nothing go to sleep

Arrests for fraud. Princes, ministers, businessmen, and big names.
Alwaleed was arrested for money laundering.

is that real?

>Is he among the arrested?
He's among the arresters.

Yes that's real.

OIL FUTURES SURGE TO $300/BARREL

ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IMMINENT

WHEN MARKETS OPEN MONDAY MORNING SHORT EVERYTHING

E V E R Y T H I N G

V

E

R

Y

T

H

I

N

G

Among the big names arrested are:
Waleed Ibrahim
Meteib Bin Abdullah
Khaled Tuweijri
Walid bin Talal
Turki Bin Naser
Adel Fakih

He's the one doing the arresting

Dumb bubba, crawl into fetal position and kys, you clueless shit.
Israel could publicly piss Trump's mouth if they wanted to right now and SA just bought weapons for 350 billion. What.are.you.even.talking.about?

> why is it that in dumb countries with smart minorities, you find that their leaders are always the smartest of the mix? what gives, is genius supremacy real?

>breathes in

How does the House of Saud punish sedition?

you talking about hillary who gave putin our uranium and planned to have him invade?

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/10/israel-palestine-trump-abbas-netanyahu-great-jerusalem-bill.html

>US pressure kills 'Greater Jerusalem bill'

Wtf we look like shills replying at the same time.

>1. how does this affect the jews?
All roads lead to Iran. This is ultimately an effort to put an end to Iran and Hezbollah. The Israelis are still pissed off that they got their asses whipped in 2006 and have been plotting their vengeance ever since. Shits about to get real yo.

is islam getting a reformation wether they like it or not?

Praise

no his grandfather was a jew

ethnic jewishness is matrilinear

hmmm i wonder if the arrested head of the military has close ties with Generals who may want to spring him from jail

hmm i wonder if this would in turn start a civil war

hmm i wonder if that would have any effect on oil prices

hmm i wonder if anyone will start posting big buts in this thread