JUST HEAR ME OUT

There is a massive disinformation smear campaign against the "alt-right" and those who distrust the deep state.

They won this round. There was no happening. No riots. They will be able to use our outrage out of context for years to come. You will never prove to normies that we had indicators of a happening and were just in our outrage.

We need a new plan. We need to be offensive, rather than defensive. Stop worrying about race. Stop worrying about retarded leftists that live in their parents basement. Now is the time to act.

We need a plan, we need a big plan, and it needs to be effective. We are the underdogs. No more sitting around defensively memeing bullshit. It's time to take action.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like the 4th of november 3 years ago

I know we're better than this. Come on.

Look at how we operate. We're entirely defensive. The only offensive action we've taken in years is the IOTBW campaign. If we want to survive, and want to see our goals come to fruition we have to be proactive.

I endorse this.

>They will be able to use our outrage out of context for years to come.

Which outrage was this now? All i've seen is a few anons being annoyed they don't have a habbening to watch with their beer and pizza and tendies.

Its ok

>They won this round

Won what?

They didn't win. What are you talking about. Only you retards thought there was an actual happening. It was LARP from the Start. Lol. You'd like these twerps would really do anything ?

Just imagine, election 2020. The alt-right perpetrated an imaginary coup against the government. We can't trust the right. They're insane conspiracy nuts. We never propagated an overthrow of the government, look at our day of peaceful protests. Never happened.

Nigga who are you trying to gaslight here?

Yourself? I don't get it.

The fuck are you going on about? The left has been slowly imploding before our eyes for almost a decade at the very least. Are you that short sighted and idiotic that you think anything we're doing or could be doing would have the slightest influence on a systemic shift like we are witnessing now?

Fuck off, idiot.

but wat if they find all our fascists?

I'm not gaslighting anybody. If you can't see that the left has destroyed our credibility today you're naive. Meme all you want. It won't change the fact that we look like the bad guys. We need an actual plan to prove to the general public that they've been brainwashed.

>has destroyed our credibility today you're naive

Credibility is irrelevant in today's society.

what "indicators of a happening" did you even have lmao
it was literally a satire post made by some guy on twitter named after the teenage mutant ninja turtles
you guys dumb as shit

this is the dumbest fucking thread ive seen all day.

Yet, everybody that isn't a part of this board thinks we're all insane. Right? You wouldn't express your opinion you express here to your coworkers, would you? It's fun to have a place to anonymously express your opinion, but it's time that opinion is no longer anonymous.

>Stop worrying about race

Or maybe infowars just has shitty reporting?

Thousands of people conspiring to make you look stupid, or do you look stupid because you listen to 5 people who don’t believe in journalism in the first place?

have you considered that you might be insane

>ITT: the leftists won because the antifa event they never heard of didn't actually happen and no one was the wiser so now Sup Forums needs to stop being racist and forget about the leftists so they can go outside and go on the offensive against.... something

soggy herbs are so gay

>alt-right neckbeard claiming the leftists are the ones sitting in their parents’ basements

>h-ha ya we had a 300,000$ ad in the nyt
>ya all our websites said it was happening
>ya we had faggots making fools of themselves in the streets
>ya our leaders openly told people to join
>b-but u guys are actually conspiracy theorists for thinking anything would happen
You're a fucking dumb piece of shit. I'm betting you had trouble with math in school and are at a shit college, if you're not NEET

T kike

This isn't 2005. I can express my dislike for immigrants and 'citizens of nowhere' now even in my liberal white London ghetto because of the Brexit vote and twenty years of failed multiculturalism policies. Get out of your American coastal echo chamber where conservatism is on the wane. Everywhere else in the world, views are polarising and turning towards the right.

>You wouldn't express your opinion you express here to your coworkers, would you

I would, because i'm in law. In law, despite all of the diversity hiring needed to appease HR and quangos, most of us are pretty right wing as with finance and the City generally.

>antifa cock sucker greentexts for the first time
that's cute sweetie

an ANGRY leaf told me to get a life and then i killed myself just like that!!
what liberal websites ever actually said there would be the dumb millions of antifa supersoldiers thing? get those sources man

The shills in this thread are proof that we're headed in the right direction.

>"alt-right"
>We need to be offensive,
>Now is the time to act.

FUCK YOU, Soros lapdog, go suck Spencer's dick. Stop trying to stir up trouble.

we agree on that

It's not his fault you are a retard that fell for the hoax. Anyone with half a brain would have noticed the sloppy attention to detail

what is this schizophrenic trash post?

Nice britflag. This doesn't concern you.

>They will be able to use our outrage
>They won this round. There was no happening.

Are you fucking retarded? No one here gives a shit. At most it is just mild disappointment.

Huh? So far it's been leftypol and antifa shills drumming this shit up and a lot of anons saying it is fishy as fuck. Go suck a wee wee faggot.

i don't know where you're getting any of this. i don't know anyone who took nov. 4th seriously. how has the left destroyed anybodies credibility?
what the hell are you talking about?

>If you can't see that the left has destroyed our credibility today you're naive
you're retarded. They literally took out a full page ad in the new york times and the "right" didn't bite. You need to better explain

Wtf are you even talking about? People were just responding to ads that antifa themselves were disseminating.

Is this some sick new LARP? Or maybe some hot new street drug?

20 KB
20 KB JPG
Minorities and white lefties band together against the white majority. We fight back against them as if they are one united front, and this unites them.

But this alliance is fragile. We need to break the meme of 'People of colour' and 'white allies'. This is holding these different groups together under the banner of anti whiteness.

We should come up with ways to pit the different racial factions against each other. This divide and conquer tactic is historically proven to work. We need to make them see each other the way they see us.

For example, we could do a campaign that looks like Mexicans think they are better than blacks, causing strife. Then we just sit back and say look diversity doesn't work.

not to mention the fucking shit happen in Saudi Arabia currently. Look at the bigger picture, fuck these retarded commie LARPers

>anons realize the Alt-Right is a Jewish trick so they stop going to Spencer's speeches and they stop taking ANTIFA's bait
>ANTIFA can't find anyone to fight with now
>muh chaos destroyed
>better make a new plan to destroy American society!

you dugin plants are dumb as shit.

CHECKED

Sup Forums, don't let this arsehole win by doing his dirty work for him, the left is in meltdown already and we just need to stay comfy and watch them burn

Where's that full page ad buddy? The left claims it never existed. Their narrative is Alex Jones printed and distributed it. Just because you've seen it and you know it exists, doesn't mean the rest of the population does.

WTF are you talking about? We never gave a shit about Antifa's bullshit. If there were no riots for once, it's because they're afraid.

and fuck the (((alt-right))). Nobody fucking cares.

op is pretty obviously a concern troll shill

left claimed a happening and didn't do jack shit. your loss, fags

>Where's that full page ad buddy?
On your bedroom floor, covered in spunk

women are coming to the Right in droves, what more proof of incoming victory do you need?

Exactly. The left never reported on it. We were the only people concerned. It never happened. Now we're conspiracy theorists. Jesus get your head out of your ass and see the big picture.

I guess we'll just have to take your word for it. Buuuuut just in case lemme check the repository of all human knowledge real quick. Oh hey, look here. You're a gaslighting shill faggot.

>They won this round. There was no happening. No riots. They will be able to use our outrage out of context for years to come. You will never prove to normies that we had indicators of a happening and were just in our outrage.

Are you retarded?

They took out a full-page ad in the New York Times.

Just show the full page ad image and tell people they tried to start riots that flopped completely.

OP is leftist faggot trying to spin this complete failure as some sort of victory.

Save this ad and repost it. People will go "huh, but nothing happened?" and conclude antifa are losers.

GAY

Confirmed shill. This entire thread is full of shills. Wake up Sup Forums.

If you actually thought there was going to be a happening today, you were in the minority and we tried to warn you. The media ginned this up and you were dumb enough to swallow it. Take some responsibility.

lol nice spin attempt shill

holy shit how did you think anyone would fall for this you utter retard?

Fuck you shill. OP is an antifa fag trying to provoke us into committing violent crimes so they can be used against us. They tried for weeks to get us to do that on the 4th. They failed. They will fail again. We will not be tricked into making a mistake.

>They will be able to use our outrage out of context for years to come.
you are a concern troll shill.

SAGE AND HIDE THREAD

That's Fake News, you should have known better than to trust the failing New York Times
Sad!

Nothing fucking happened, what the fuck are you on about?

this is like organizing a birthday party and inviting lots of folks.when nobody shows up you exclaim: haha bitches, the joke is on you! I only pretended to be born. sad.

Where is your source? Is it that image alone, or is it hundreds of outraged citizens holding the paper up in disgust? You would think.. out of EVERYONE who receives the New York Times, SOMEBODY would have taken a picture with the ad and said this is bullshit. NOT ONE PERSON.

Indeed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules

"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

>It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.

>the reactions from the opposition that are essential

to be white

Call me what you want, but you can get to fuck. Go start something yourself, tough guy - you're just a craven piece of shit trying to get others to do it for you.

That's exactly it. OP is one of the antifa shills who has been spamming Sup Forums about Nov 4th for weeks. They wanted Sup Forums to take to the streets and start violence so it could be used against us. Their plan failed. Now OP is doubling down on the failed plan to incite violence. He wants us to "be offensive" and "do something." Fuck him and all shills.

Your post literally makes no sense whatsoever.

>leftists trying to be rhetorically smart but go full tilt

I'm not a shill. I'm trying to get you to wake the fuck up and realize that you need to get out there and make a change rather than sit around and meme about things you don't like. I'm not promoting violence. I'm promoting people get out and voice their opinion. It's funny how I'm and oldfag that has to sit here and scream at you to take action, yet you believe a larper like Qanon without question.

CIAnon, go away. You reek of government.

If you're not a shill then you're stupid. Today was our victory. They planned a trap and it looks like only you didn't see it. We saw it and avoided it. Now you want us to fall into that trap anyway.

Why would a completely failed antifa operation that flopped in the entire country be what triggered you to suddenly realize we must "take action"?

Oh shit guys the timeline is shifting again and this queer is from some alternate one where righties rioted or some shit...

>reddit spacng
>is fag
SAGE

nobody's buying your bullshit. fuck off shill

This. The left wants us to flip our shit in public. That is antifa's job. Let the idiots make fools of themselves.

Exactly how was it a victory? They didn't riot? Did you tell anyone? Do you seem like a conspiracy nut retard to the friends you told? Do people distrust you now?

Kys shill

Shitposting on Sup Forums has more impact than running around carrying tiki torches at the behest of some gay pinhead with a U-Boat commander haircut whose background is highly suspect.
Fuck you, faggot.

thats retarded. micheal obama is going to run too so we should point out its a tranny

Just saying, they are sure to attempt to bring this up to spin this in the future.

SAVE THE NYT AD IMAGE

They will spin this as paranoid right-wingers worried or no reason

THE NYT AD IMAGE IS WHAT REFUTES THEM

Save it, you will need it

Why are you all faggots?

no u

I told people exactly what happened. Antifa took out an ad in NYT and there is a possibility of violence so they should avoid those areas if possible. They agreed since that has happened at previous Antifa demonstrations. They look like the bad guys and the aggressors because they are. And their protest is a failure. It's not even being reported in national media. It was overshadowed by a dozen other big stories. We didn't fall into their trap and they can't use it against us.

>Antifa was already declared a domestic terrorist organization under the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION
>cringeworthy faggots to boot
>if you puss out, you win

Nice try commie.

>They won this round. There was no happening. No riots. They will be able to use our outrage out of context for years to come.
What outrage? Wtf are you talking about?
>We need a new plan. We need to be offensive, rather than defensive. Stop worrying about race. Stop worrying about retarded leftists that live in their parents basement. Now is the time to act.
Uh huh. Jew.

See what I literally just wrote here:

"Just saying, they are sure to attempt to bring this up to spin this in the future.

SAVE THE NYT AD IMAGE

They will spin this as paranoid right-wingers worried or no reason"

Even before my post was finished, see what's posted:

>Do you seem like a conspiracy nut retard to the friends you told? Do people distrust you now?

The NYT ad image. Not the borderless one, but this one which clearly shows the newspaper.

>"exactly how was this a victory"
>attempt to incite riots nationwide that flop completely

>"alt-right"
Opinion discarded

What outrage? I only saw laughter and ridicule. Bad damage control

We are on the offensive.
Everyone voted Trump
We won.

>retarded leftists that live in their parents basement
Look who's talking!

> we pussed out but somehow we still are the victors!

yeah....sure, lets go with that

Meanwhile, the "It's Okay to be White" campaign is causing an autistic shitstorm among the left that makes it easy for Sup Forums to get a girlfriend by comparison.

I'd say keep going on as is.
The reality is this will come down to the long march through the institutions. In the coming decades I expect to see many dozens of Sup Forumsgrum world leaders in many nations.

But we like the police, we like the military, we like Governance and Western Culture.
We don't need to protest, we respect private property and other people's opinions.
We just want to be left alone.

>Now is the time to act.
>It's time to take action.
Why? We're winning. Why risk everything when we're in the lead?