Anything interesting yet?

Is Antifa doing anything interesing where you are? The possible coup/purge in Saudia Arabia seems more interesting right now.Im begining to think either
A.They all pussied out.
or
B.Only a few people didnt realize it was a setup/bait and went out.
We still have some time left to see if anything comes of the blackout/EMP rumors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gTYO0BizQN0
streamable.com/hiufn
youtube.com/watch?v=en9KT8IfIPY&feature=player_embeddedPOTTED
youtube.com/watch?v=-RxPePIuSHM
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9muK2M36c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>back in school a kid brought in a shoebox emp and shut the computers down as a goof
>little cucks are gonna try and use one to get the president out of the office

This super-soldier was spotted in Chicago

youtu.be/gTYO0BizQN0
I went to the nyc one

I told you faggots nothing would happen.

The Nov 4th hysteria on Sup Forums was a Russian psy-op intended to get you faggots worked up and potentially confront the retarded hippy protestors with violence.

Minor scuffle in Philly but not between Antifa or anything. It's already died down.

streamable.com/hiufn

This is somehow more embarrassing than antifa.

hehe russians are stupid if they think conservatives will ever fight for anything

Did people seriously think that November 4th was going to be a "happening"? I thought nobody other than half-retarded Infowars listeners and 50-year-old moms on Facebook actually believed that shit.

Just because the Revolutionary Communist Party puts out some tough talk about IT BEGINS NOV 4 doesn't mean anybody's going to do shit. RCP is a joke even among leftists.

>those cops and their expressions

Hoo boy you got that right

Lets make the joke on them.

They said they'd do something. I expected more than just the usual

Kek at that guy wearing the 1914 Iron Cross though

the west coast may still riot in defense of NAMBLA, if they get to wear masks

They haven't even tipped a trash can over.

Nothing.

RCP always talks a big talk because that's how they attract disillusioned angry college students, who are then dragged into hours-long cadre meetings and forced to sell Marxist newspapers.

I don't think they've ever actually done something significant in their entire history as an organization. They were also behind the "World Can't Wait" umbrella organization during the Bush years, which, again, called a lot of protests that accomplished pretty much nothing.

It's Sup Forums
Of course a bunch of inbred mongoloids believed it, and of course they're going to try and spin it into Da Pupp3tM4sta~ bullshit now.

>Sup Forums doesn't buy it and doesn't go out
>LUL BUNCH OF INBRED IDIOTS FELL FOR IT
How retarded can one... two be?

No, they are such faggots, they cant even knock down trashcans with any kind of urgancy

Holy shit im dying

This is less than usual I expected berkely level protests

TONS OF COPS Syoutube.com/watch?v=en9KT8IfIPY&feature=player_embeddedPOTTED IN LA

He's not retarted its just a shill

>bunch of retarded /leftpol/ fags try and shill a happening here on the 4th.
>go on about it for a fucking week
>other /leftpol/morons pretended to not be and start taking the "bait"
>haha look isn't Sup Forums pathetic?
>mfw
remind me again, how's that Mueller thing going?

>Cartman, Stan, Kenny, and Kyle on the right

It was good to see you out and about today, user. You looked like you needed some fresh air.

i love how that picture depicts every civilian rifle as an M16, to make it even """scarier"""

Jumbo should ditch the hat, and opt for less subtle pin-striping on his clothes.

>Butters on the far left.

TACTICOOL

ELBOW PADS

Is this qt a Sup Forumsack? I want to ruffle his hair with his head in my lap while watching Girls Last Tour.

Based stickman going to march with ashton, maybe we will get to see some fights afterall

youtube.com/watch?v=-RxPePIuSHM

But it's pretty low energy and only like a hundred people showed up, plus the police in SF aren't letting them march

I’ve been waiting all day, I was going to do a Peter Schiff and stand there with a I am the 1% ama. I also have a concealed carry permit. It would have been fun.

I've participated in 3 antifa rallies and follow a number of groups on social media... literally no one is planning anything you fucking stupid cunts.

Your overlord Alex Jones is lying to you to make all you asshats show up with guns and look fucking stupid when you're just confronted with protesters who arent even with Antifa and are just protesting the rise of Fascism... Being Anti-Fascist does not automatically make you Antifa, or by that logic, any one of YOU who refuses to accept nazis would also be an Antifa member.

You idiots are showing up in droves and supporting this dumbass agenda and its just making you all look like paranoid, tabloid reading, gun-toting idiots...

You played yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9muK2M36c

Just got back from the Salem Oregon one. About 10 faggy looking commie kids. One retard in a mask with a resist sign. Cops just hanging around. Some user with a trump flag yelling shit at them and making my kid laugh. A couple old anti-Israel guys with signs. A dad and his kid were showing up as I was leaving. Kid was toting the American flag. Probably gunna be more ourguys than antifa. Not a revcom "NO!" sign to be seen. Just antifapop triggly poof types, and homosexual men.

youtu.be/gTYO0BizQN0
if you think this wasnt pathetic youre a retard

>yfw this whole event was just a fundraising campaign by RevCom to sell a bunch of placard signs, and the people showed up but decided that they weren't going to pay $10 for a cardboard tube with a piece of paper stapled to it

You don’t have one?

They wher emade to be pathetic on purpose.

You dumbasses been scrambling for a week to deal with the Antifa Super soldiers and mass riots and this is all there was.

You got played.

>scrambling to get ready
I literally just went down there with my phone to film. no "getting ready"
>we made our movement pathetic on purpose guis
kys

>theres more civs than police
Holy shit who would've known

He's a big guy