WARNING: DO NOT GET MARRIED

There's a common misconception that the women that end up destroying men have obvious tells; that they're visibly broken in some way that with sufficient diligence you can catch before they cause harm.

The reality is quite different. All women have the capacity to do this. Time causes circumstances to change.

Never get married.

You sure convinced me. Good job OP. You figured it out and let everyone know. So smart.

Just slap her once in a while.

Is this why the divorce rate in Romania is only 25%?

Is it? Seems like they nees more slapping.

what's your story?

The Christian family is the foundation of Western Civilization and as it goes so will our future.

MGTOW saves lives

Be more specific.

True. The constant circlejerk is weak, though.

Avoid the sluts who have BDP,m lads.
They will fuck your life up, you've been warned.

>Dont get married and start a family you fucking goy, wouldn't you rather play video games?

BPD** Fucking typo.

what chain of events made you bitter about women?

Buman Papilloma Dirus?

Not an argument.

Had a ringside seat to the marriage and divorce of my parents. Saw the marriages and relationships of my relatives and friends. Fucked so many taken women that I lost count. Started reading stuff about biology, psychology, philosophy etc. Came across all the statistics about women, STDs, cheating, divorces... It was a long process.

Fuck you, kike. Get out of here with this subversive crap.

Dunno, but my ma is getting ready to divorce my dad after ~23 years for no apparent reason. Moved out of house 7 months ago or so, and still hasn't stated why other than she wanted to be try being alone. Never thought I'd hate my own mother, but there it is.

you prob just need to change your social circle
>Fucked so many taken women that I lost count
and yourself

Sure, that pic is 100% right. But so is this:

>"These societies lived in different geographical environments; they belonged to different racial stocks; but the history of their marriage customs is the same. In the beginning each society had the same ideas in regard to sexual regulations. Then the same struggles took place; the same sentiments were expressed; the same changes were made; the same results ensued. Each society reduced its sexual opportunity to a minimum and displaying great social energy, flourished greatly. Then it extended its sexual opportunity; its energy decreased, and faded away. The one outstanding feature of the whole story is its unrelieved monotony." - J.D. Unwin / Sex and Culture

Not one culture has reversed the cycle before a collapse.

perhaps there is some fucked up secret behind. you should not hate her just because.
23 years is a good run anyways. your are probably an adult so your parents jobs are done.

And now you've outed yourself as a basement-dwelling LARPer. Human biology/psychology and statistics extend beyond my social circle. Open your eyes.

you sound dumb

Holy shit never change Romania.

If you are so much smarter than me, you can surely expand on that. Why do you think I sound dumb? Because I don't agree with your tradcuck unicorn blue pill fantasies? Tell me.

Globalist shill detected. Fuck off.

This... but feminists have ruined everything. Look at the divorce rates in your country. Marriages today are just men's imprisonment.

If helping men preserve themselves is shilling for globalism, then sure

>Is this why the divorce rate in Romania is only 25%?

Gypsies have five wives?

Boy I'd have her sitting on my face for hours on end.

For 25 grand you can make that happen

I want to stick my ass in her ass

Dead thread. I'm going to bed.

That woke me up real good

Avoid all cluster B personalities.
Find yourself a nice girl with dependent personality trait.

MGTOW is the second most gay thing besides from actually being gay.

wait what? not getting married makes you a fucking mgtow?