>decide to stop oil dependency
>Jailing top billionaires in Saudi Arabia
>get yourself to be next king instead of your uncle
All of this and not even ruling yet

>tfw you'll never be on his powerlevels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbWOmh_rRq0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_architecture#Pre-Islamic_architecture_of_Persia
starsinsymmetry.wordpress.com/2010/12/02/study-influences-of-sassanid-empire-in-the-islamic-art-and-architecture/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Most powerful man in the world today
>Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques
>Basically controls Islam, an ideology that 1.5 billion people religiously believe in (biggest market of anything ever)
>Controls the Arabian Peninsula with an iron but fair fist
>Americans bow to the Saudis
>Only 32 years old and red pilled on how monarchy is a superior system to (((secular democracy)))
>Modelling his state after the Holy Roman Empire (priesthood and royalty) to kill nihilism and atheism once and for all
>Can and will reform Islam to make the Muslim world great again
>Can and will unite the Muslim world from Morocco to Malaysia under the banner of the Caliphate
>Maintains harems of Dutch, Norwegian and Swedish models for his personal pleasure
>Owns castles and banks all over the world, investment estimates close to over 100 trillion dollars
>His wish is the command of mainsteam and alternative media channels as well as social media websites all over the world are
>Direct descendants of the ancient Jewish blood line
>Building a literal cyber punk transnational city called NEOM on the gulf of Aqaba
>Conducting research on human immortality
>Rumored to have an IQ of 250+
>Ancient Vedic scriptures tell of an Beduin prophet who will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them

Are you ready for Emperor Mohammad to guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love, Sup Forums ?

Do you have any idea how much of these guys money is behind the globalists entire operation.

>The mainstream media in America and Europe
>The Clinton Foundation
>Obama has ties with some of those arrested
>The UN
>65% of all mosques that have been opened in Europe and the US in the past 10 years
>ISIS
>Twitter, Facebook and Google are all part owned by some of those arrested tonight

Make no mistake, this is not a coup, it's a purge, the Crown Prince is preparing the way for his coronation.

>All those that have been arrested are corrupt, they are involved in foreign intrigue, much connected to the US and Europe.
>They are bankrolling much of the worlds Islamic extremism.
>Some were involved directly with 9/11
>Many Paedophiles just lost their cover,
Trump is behind this, the geopolitical landscape is shifting, the Globalists are now effectively finished, it's over for them.

Someone should remove this blasphemer's head asap

I'm guessing selling them weapons was a good trade off then?

Absolutely, the crown prince is a friend, he has no interest in involving himself in the business of other nations, he cares only for his own country, his people and their interests.

The days of Saudi money subverting western democracy is over, and that is a very big deal indeed.

holy shit the Dajjal is an immortal, white women enslaver, cyberpunk jew.
The End is near!
Be ready for the black flag from Khurasan, o banu Ishaq!

I like to have faith that these types of moves are for the betterment of humanity. Yet i have a fear that with the increased awareness of 'globalism' and 'elite conspiracies' that (((They))) are going to start burning down some of their steeples. On the other hand, Happening larps like these invigorate my faith that good will eventually overcome.

Wow, he's literally /ourguy/

Holy war against the infidels when?

this is why islam will beat christianity.....

they have power...if we had a strong red pilled pope we could beat them but idk man

Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud is just as crazy as the rest of the House of Saud, you fucking faggot. Go shill for Saudi Arabia somewhere else.

A very despib=cable cabal is currently being dismantles, will it be replaced by something better? almost certainly, will it be perfect, of course not, but we are witnessing the end of a very dark and powerful force that was attempting to destroy the west.

I hope you're right.

>>Rumored to have an IQ of 250+

>meme flag
but your Pope is authentically a communist globalist Jesuit though?

I have a sheiks daughter on SC, not going to dox her, but dam is she a fucking slut, loves to send nudes

>The days of Saudi money subverting western democracy is over, and that is a very big deal indeed.
You are an utter idiot, shill. Off yourself.

Don't be afraid Jew, you will survive this.

Plot twist: This purge was initiated by globalists in order to get rid of radical islam, so they can keep replacing our populations without the right having anything to complain about. "B-but muh terror ... muh radical Islam ..."
Say hello to liberal, feminist Islam which will be a cultural enrichment for us.

DOPEY

>the call that saved the world

After a steady decline into chaos and madness it'll be a long, slow stumble upwards to the light.

user pls
We want to see them royalty titties

Saudi Arabia is on the side of Israel. Wtf are you talking about. Go to hell, you filthy Arab. The only people backing KSA would be Arabs. All Gulf Arabs should be massacred, their women and children not spared. I will put your women and children's heads on spikes, burn Mecca to the ground, and bring back scaphism especially for you.

>decide to stop oil dependency
TIME TO FREEDOM THIS HELL HOLE

Tis is not the end of our problems, but it's the beginning of the end of our radical Islamic problem.

expect to see many Muslims returning to the middle East in the next few years, cities are being built that will need good Muslims to populate them.

We still have to defeat the remnants of the globalist cabal, but we are seeing the start of the return of the nation state, a rejection of political unions, the EU for example is going to fall, it's already happening.

This is a very good day for patriots all across the west.

So they'll stop funding Mosques everywhere now?

STFU, Arab.

Yes, they will stop funding mosques outside of Saudi Arabia.

Of course they will always offer support to their communities that exist around the world, in the same way the USA and the UK supports ex pat communities, but the days of dark forces behind the scenes in Saudi Arabia trying to fund Islamic revolution in the west ended tonight.

Piss off kike, I'm fucking Brit

lol, the reason the middle east is a fucking shithole is because it's inhabited by goat fucking muslims.
If they have money they get westerners to do the high end work, indians to shovel dirt and indonesians to clean house and rape. If they don't have money they herd and fuck goats.

Turkey and Iran get the Trump treatment next

Good.

Perhaps we shall see a return to the days when Arabs lived in Arabia and Europeans and Americans were flown in and paid good money to do the things that they themselves can't, I see nothing wrong with that.

I hope you're right. The latest press release that said "even the dead will pay for their actions"... this isn't about Trump or the USA... it's WAY too personal. If anything Trump sent JK over to warn the Prince of a coup plan which the Prince is now snuffing out. I have to think it's not good news for Globalists... their goal is to disrupt and dismantle monarchies so they can brain wash the general public into marxist beliefs and submission to the UN for "the greater good", but who the fuck knows?

>Brit
A Brit that sucks Saudi dick is no different than an Arab in spirit.

Sorry user.
Saudis are strongly connected to Israel.
Lurk more in geopolitical threads.
So much for you yet to discover about how the world works..

careful now, he can't be impersonating mohhomad

Like this?

Wew! Satan smiles!

Checked and yeah. You can definitely see the Satan of Islam in him.

Ignoramus

Halfwit

Imbecile

Either you have some investments in GCC countries or you're mixed with Arab. This is the only explanation of why you suck so much Saudi dick.

You faggots don't know shit.

Outstanding

What the fuck.

I am pleased to see enemies of democracy, those who fund the likes of CNN, Twitter, Google and Facebook, those who have been actively facilitating the radicalization of muslims here and elsewhere, being rounded up to quite possibly face execution, that is good fucking news.

post a vid of you and your cousin doing wheelies

>Maintains harems of Dutch, Norwegian and Swedish models for his personal pleasure

male models

DRIVE

(((THEM)))

OUT!

BTFO

The fact you think Saudi Arabia can be redeemed shows you are either an Arab shitskin or you have investments in GCC countries. Saudi Arabia and all Gulf Arabs are irredeemable. They have no culture or history beyond Islam.

I bet that you are Iranian

>newfags won't get this

Show your flag

Show your flag you filthy Iranian or shiit.

Crown Prince is a filthy Muhammad dick sucker who caused stampedes

My father knew him when he was younger, said he was a good bloke but a bit of a cunt to his servants.

STFU, you Gulf Arab shitskin. I'm not going to follow your demands. You stupid inbred faggots. You have no soul, just a barren desert in your hearts.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=bbWOmh_rRq0

No religious hierarchy, pope and silly church btfo

Thanks Henry ford.

>They have no culture or history beyond Islam.
this
islam was basically pressing the delete button on local history the moment it showed up

>Iranian subhuman
We enslaved and destroyed you for 1400 years(even before that) and we will do it again if we have to.

Literally everything you have we made. Even your language is writen with Arabic letters.

Show your flag.

He is Trump's bitch

>Literally everything you have we made.
The best Arabic linguist was a Persian named Sibawayh. Your language was poorly structured until Persians fixed it. Moreover, all of the greatest scholars and scientists of Islamic Golden Age were Persian or non-Arabs, like Avicenna, Al-Khwarizmi, Rhazes, Al Tulsi,Khayyam, Al-Farabi, and more. Even your historians acknowledged this:

As Ibn Khaldun suggests, it is a remarkable fact that with few exceptions, most Muslim scholars…in the intellectual sciences have been non-Arabs:
"Thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farisi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of Persian descent…they invented rules of (Arabic) grammar…great jurists were Persians… only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet becomes apparent, 'If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it"…The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them…as was the case with all crafts…This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana (modern Central Asia), retained their sedentary culture.

Furthermore, praying 5 times a day, washing your feet (ablutions), and so forth came from Zoroastrian influence.

>We enslaved and destroyed you for 1400 years(even before that) and we will do it again if we have to.
You Arab shitskins were irrelevant for much of history. The Ottomans ruled over you, and there were only two powers in the Middle East in recent history: Ottomans and Safavids.

Iran is going to form an alliance with Antolian Turks and let them take over your fucking asses again. You Gulf Arabs are too retarded to raise power. That's not to say Turks are perfect, but they are far more bearable than you Gulf Arab niggers.

>Show your flag.
I'll plant it on your corpse.

>too retarded to raise power
too retarded to wield this much power*

The US has been oil independent since Trump was elected

What are you talking about you ignorent cunt?
Saudi Arabia alone has a deeper, complex and richer history than Persia and Europe combined.

>Saudi Arabia alone has a deeper, complex and richer history than Persia and Europe combined.
^ These are your allies, Europeans.

You are going to be eradicated in due time, Gulf Arab shitskin.

HAHAHA
I knew you are shiit Iranian scum.
Get ready Trump and saudi arabia are coming for you. Shiit and iranian cunts

Shut up, illiterate Saudi goatfucker. I doubt Trump or Israel will stick by your side. They'll betray you in the heart of the moment. No one likes your shitty ass country. They're just putting up with you retards for the oil.

>heart of the moment.
heat of the moment*

dat structure though

Show your flag you pathetic cunt be man.

Anyway your days are numbered lmao

Let me repeat: I am not going to do anything you tell me, Saudi cunt. Your days are more numbered. No one likes you Saudi cunts. USA and Israel only support your asses due to oil and investments, that's it. They're don't like your shitty barbaric culture or whatever. They would abandon you in the heat of the moment. Anyways, you Gulf Arab shitskins are making Iranians ally with Turks, who have historically been enemies. At this point, Iran would let Turks march all over you and reestablish their Ottoman Empire, so they can bully you back into place. There is no greater shit in this Earth than Gulf Arab shitskins, and the fact you attained power was a mistake. You were irrelevant for much of history as Ottomans bullied you.

>They're don't
They don't*

Can you find me a better persian structure than this pic related?

All their good structure came during the Islamic age when we ruled them for over 1000 years lmao

Iran BTFO

Arabs = best sandniggers

Arabic architecture was influenced by Persians, you fucking idiot. All of that is ripped off from Sassanids. There are more UNESCO heritage sites in Iran than Saudi Arabia:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_architecture#Pre-Islamic_architecture_of_Persia

Look at Persepolis, Ctesiphon, etc. There is so much, you uncultured scum.

>think that the turks will invade the heart of the sunni and Muslim world and oil world

Lmao this your mind on shiit religion and persian garbage.

Persians biggest achievements when we ruled you and made you own bitch for over 1000 years and time will come again

Not even "Albanians"?

The Saudi shitskins will do something like 9/11 again on you. Consider how this Saudi shitskin just said, "Saudi Arabia alone has a deeper, complex and richer history than Persia and Europe combined." You think a Saudi who thinks his culture is superior to Europe will be a good ally? You are fucking delusional.

Our*

>My father

night of the long kebabs

Arab structures are older you idiot than Sassanids. We literally have structures that date back 10000+

You didn't even maintain rule for long. Your biggest achievement was us giving you the Islamic Golden Age. You retards are too stupid to build anything on your own. All of that modern architecture in Dubai, UAE and Saudi Arabia is built from slaves from Western contractors, Indonesia, and India. You are fucking idiots. You are incompetent as hell.

All of your architecture, science, poetry, and even large aspect of your shit religion came from US. You were irrelevant for the last 500 yrs, and you will go back to being irrelevant again. You are stepping over your boundaries lately.

Nope, but that is beautiful.

>built from slaves from Western contractors,
built from Western contractors and slaves from...*

Bs have to back this claim

==>

user please send royal tits. Are they as good as they say?

Bs have to back this claim

Elamite structures are much older

Also, the architecture of Sassanids did influence Arabs a lot.
starsinsymmetry.wordpress.com/2010/12/02/study-influences-of-sassanid-empire-in-the-islamic-art-and-architecture/

"Baghdad, for example, was based on Persian precedents such as Firouzabad in Persia. In fact, it is now known that the two designers who were hired by al-Mansur to plan the city's design were Naubakht, a former Persian Zoroastrian, and Mashallah, a former Jew from Khorasan, Iran.
The Great Mosque of Samarra is another example, where the spiral edifice was based on Persian architecture, such as the spiral tower in the middle of Firouzabad, a former Sassanid capital."