You faggots lied. Fuck all of you

You faggots lied. Fuck all of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/358762-fbi-turns-over-new-clinton-investigation-documents-to-congress
pscp.tv/w/bMz64jFEWUVYVmRtem9hS2d8MXpxS1ZNbnBlWmF4QpL-qbO40VYToZKUWpHXS6SiuE7FH_oBzrqorbKmbrX_
youtu.be/0v522Xoxeqc
youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow, it's almost like this happens all the fucking time.

there were almost as many trump supporting 'trolls' in nyc as there were anti fascist people lol

This was all about gaining more mainstream support for antifa. Hook into just anti-Trump protestors and legitimize your movement. Leftists are smart sometimes.

What kind of terrible attempt at psy-ops is this?

Antifa tried to incite nationwide riots, and they flopped and failed completely.

New York Times full page ad related

checkmate globalists
thehill.com/policy/national-security/358762-fbi-turns-over-new-clinton-investigation-documents-to-congress

>when your movement is so poorly expressed and organized that the media as to do your narrative for you.

They're not, because they can't. RIP Moldylocks

it took just 8 years of king obonganog for these people to believe we live in a 1 party system.

The most damaging president in the nations history?

>antifags plan protest
>everyone somehow thinks it's going to be a civil war instead of just (at best) a bunch of retards screaming FUCK DRUMPF FUCK DRUMPF all day
I really never understood how this theory even came about

>being such a brainlet and not realizing that exposing the anti-fa's plans caused them to not carry them out
dumbass

>when everyone around you shill so much you get scared it will actually happen so you stay at home and hope maybe they will go through with their dangerous plan without you but they were as scared as you so now you together with them try to tell everyone you were just pretending to be retarded

maybe they wised up and realized at the prospect of a civil war would rouse the american spirit and they wouldn't stand a chance liberals are pussies after all and when push came to shove they couldn't deliver i bet the nyt will never run an ad like that again what a pr disaster that could have been for them.

He has to be. There's always been a lot of PC bullshit, but if you showed people 10 years ago all the shit about cultural appropriation and white privilege and shit, it would be almost universally mocked.

It's insane how easily people bought into unfiltered absurdity in the face of being called racist.

>thousands
>millions

lol, it was a few hundred at the most, and they already gave up and went home.

Good job with the ad though, Soros.

>believing a Mongolian backgammon forum

Another Russian psy op trying to set off mass protest like they tried the days after the inauguration outside Trump tower

>believing happeningfags
Dumbass. They've always been wrong.

>WE'RE GONNA FUCK YOU UP DRUMPFY!!! NOV 4TH HERE WE COME!!!

>oh shit no one showed up

>UMM UHH WOW WE TROLLED YOU LOL XDDDDD HAHA DUMB RIGHT WINGERS

Proof pol is satire you fucking beta fish jail bait retards

Fuck the media for not getting that pol is pressure release and not a white power group

That's interesting. Then why does the NYT print Russian agitprop?

Sounds like we should shut them down forcibly and jail them for collusion, no?

Also, anyone writing for them would be associating themselves with a Russian agitprop organisation.

you faggots need to stop. Russia is not some end all powerful entity that controls both the left and the right.

The pedo banner and Spacey the kidfucker did them in, people see what the end result they wanted was, plus it was less than 70 degrees F in most places.

Never trusting Sup Forums again

And yet you let the ruskies trick you into thinking antifa would start a civil war and nationwide blackout

"november 4th" is a guye foxe meme from Sup Forums Sup Forums for a decade ago by anonymoose it was a ruse all along.

>Purple revolution
>Bipedal nuclear tanks
>EMP Attack
>Trump vs Deep State war
>Martial law
>Nothing happens

If it was a troll then why did Antifa show up?

>pol was wrong so they are now unreliable - 1 post by this ID

>pol was wrong and is now unreliable, 2 posts by this ID

>pol was wrong and is now unreliable. 1 post by this ID

Sure is narrative-building here.

Oh really, it's Russian?

That means EVERY WRITER FOR NEW YORK TIMES IS A SUSPECT RUSSIAN OPERATIVE, THEY ARE FUNDED WITH RUSSIAN MONEY

DESTROY THE RUSSIAN OPERATION NEW YORK TIMES

Sup Forums is always wrong tho

This is a fake picture you dumb fuck

Why did Antifa show up?

>antifa tried to cause an insurrection
>it failed miserably
>"lol we were just kidding guise, stupid fearmongerers"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it would be easier to point out when Sup Forums was right, which i'm still waiting on
Sup Forums is just the schizophrenic voices that wont leave alex jones alone

OY VEY DONT FORGET ABOUT CHARLOTTESVILLE GOYIM

you guys are dumb this shit is just the beginning they will be going this every day for months. they said so during the live streams.

>they will be going this every day for months.

No it isn't

> Nov 4th guye foxe

lolol, it's the 5th of November, remember, remember. Try harder.

Pathetic. The article in OP is clear damage control. This probably was a serious attempt at delegitimizing Trump since it was supposed to happen a year after the election.

BUT a few more people have bought a/nother gun because of it, so its just a matter of time

>we're totally gonna have a revolution
>nothing happens
>lol fuck drumpf amiright

Antifa blocked a highway in LA with a sign saying november 4th it begins you retard shill

the "1 post by this ID" shit has become tiresome. It doesn't make sense

it doesn't say WHAT YEAR

#rektum

>being this new
>being terrible b8 if not

Streams

pscp.tv/w/bMz64jFEWUVYVmRtem9hS2d8MXpxS1ZNbnBlWmF4QpL-qbO40VYToZKUWpHXS6SiuE7FH_oBzrqorbKmbrX_

Shits been nuts

youtu.be/0v522Xoxeqc

I love how condescending these fuckheads are with their headlines.

>All the anally ravaged antifa-kikes in this thread
>WE WERE TROLLING ALL ALONG, THAT $100,000+ FULL PAGE AD WE TOOK OUT WAS JUST A TROLL TOO
>WE EVEN SHOWED UP TO THE PROTESTS THAT WERE A TROLL ALL ALONG
>HAHA, WE SURE SHOWED YOU

>Antifa is an alt-right conspiracy

>we wuz good bois n shiiieeet
moderu

They meant the job search begins.

>we are here
>we are queer
>we are whrargblbgbllgblglblglbllardgdhaughufh

lmao

typical leftest slacktivism
thats what happens when your brain is so undeveloped that pushing a like button releases the same reward as actually doing something
the jewish efforts to passify a generation is actually working against them in this case

These chants are garbage

God damnit its giving me a headache we need the blacks with the drums and trumpets

something isn't right about all of this and not making any sense, who would drop the money for that ad for no reason someone for sure thought this would be a thing. everytime antifa events turn out to be quite the show and this time its a complete farce?

totally photoshopped, Sup Forums is unreliable

>It's too cold
>Antifa are faggots
>There's nothing to be outraged over at the moment
>People got used to living in a nazi drumpf regime and don't care anymore

Pick any or all

The only faggot here is OP.

>100% vegan

>he takes Sup Forums fucking seriously
>he's a united shitstain
Imagine my FUCKING shock!

totally photoshopped, Sup Forums is unrealiable.

They had unicorns with battle axes though!

GO TRUMP!
GO KKK!
GO FASCIST USA!

Money well spent Soros

youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o

but antifa is practically untouchable in the media. For example, in Charlottesville the media zoomed in on a "white nationalist" who killed a land whale and completly ignored everything that antifa did.

It makes a lot of sense, you're just too retarded to understand how.

I guess Soros didn't want to fork up the cash for a decent protest this time.

Wrong poster desu

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Antifa. Thier political views are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Marx and Engels most of the slogans will go over a typical person’s head. There’s also Antifa’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into thier personalties- thier personal philosophy draws heavily from Leninist literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these slogans, to realise that they’re not just slogans - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Antifa truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the dilectic in Antifa's existential catchphrase “Bash the Fash,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Trotsky’s political epic "The Permanent Revolution and Results and Prospects". I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Antifa's genius Revolution unfolds itself on their street corners. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Antifa tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for a transexual's eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 privlige points of my own beforehand. Nothin personnel comrade.

a quick google search shows a full page non color ad in the nyt starts at 150,000$ then you have
these signs aren't cheap either someone funded quite a bit of money on "its to cold" haha drumpfs done totally trolled you guys

im not saying you are wrong but thats a huge amount of money for a joke and some pussy liberals.

IT WASN'T A SERIOUS PROTEST ANYWAY FUCK YOU DRUMPFLINGS WE TRICKED YOU HAHA WE GOT YOU TO THINK WE'D DO SOMETHING BIG WELL JOKE'S ON YOU HAHA

>Unicorns

The left has made a complete cock out of themselves. It's done irreparable harm to their cause, with the very people they need, the young. The young don't like being laughed at, especially for being weak.

Reminder, pol is always wrong

What? Failing to assemble anything worthwhile then going home because they are bored to death?

they must know now at least how retarded they sound talking about the trump/pence "regime"
i think some of these people genuinely think theyre living in a fascist dystopia

>Bipedal nuclear tanks
A METAL GEAR? HERE?

The land whale had a heart attack from the excitement of the car, not the car.

nov 4th thing was a forced meme
probably wasn't even Sup Forumslacks forcing it

It's like when they post pictures of their kids crying with

>SEE FACISTS? I TOLD MY LITTLE GIRL TRUMP WAS GOING TO MURDER HER, WHAT NOW?

>conspiracy theory
They just don't give a fuck and will churn out fake news about the "alt right" over anything at this point eh? Anti-intellectual scum. I am literally stockpiling gas and ovens at this point.

Damn those are some big tits.

>"Hurl Insluts"

Incapable betas

Buy some buttons, get a pussy hat!!!!
End the Trump, Pence regime!!!
Give us your shekels, we need more news paper ads...

Absolute State of Occupy Communist shit show

>Nice tits

see

I need a run down
Did antifa plan a rally and no one show up? Or was the antifa advertisement of rallies a troll?

totally photoshopped, Sup Forums is unrealiable

many had high hopes but i think the majority view on pol was that nothing was going to happen, you only have yourself to blame

What bothers me the most is how they don't realize how good they have it here. Over half the world lives on less than $3 a day and doesn't have access to clean water. These morons are posting on twatter with their iphones about pronouns and how bad we got it.

>Antifa hyped up a super rally that was gonna show Drumpf's who's boss
>No one showed up
>UMMMMM UHHHH IT WAS A TROLL HAHA STUPID RURAL RETARDS WE TROLLED YOU GOOD

This ad cost $100,000+. That's a lot of money to blow for a practical joke.

Obama was the worst president the US has ever had. It's not even a contest.

Antifa spent at least $150k on advertisement and made a shitload of signs but nobody showed up.

i don't even care that nothing happened, in fact im glad it didn't no one ended up getting killed and it wasn't a bloodbath. but something isn't right, who bought that ad it starts at 150k+ then add in the signs that looked well made and not cheap, and someone dumped quite a bit of money into this for it to turn out to be a dud? im way more interested in that.