Hmmmm

hmmmm

what a bunch of cucks.

>playgrounds
>made of wood

thats a terrible mistake, one or two rains that will break and will fucking go throught a kid chest

nice quads

I'd rather play on a Polish playground than a German "culturally enriched" one where there's a 75% chance that I'd get raped by some migrant scumbag.

Just splinter my shit up senpai

>a lot of sand
>muslim symbolism
FFS please tell me this is turkey and not Germany...
>what is maintainance

is that where the muslims go to ass rape little german boys?

Don't climb up in the top part and there won't be any problems.

>maintainance

no such thing brazil is poor

fuck yeah, poland has old school dangerous tier playground monkey bars. Man when I was a kid we had the rocket ship and a slide that burnt your ass in the summertime. Fun as hell. And look at that huge open field for playing soccer or baseball or other gay as fuck non-winter sports.

as for germanistan, burn it to the ground and start over again. That tree on the right looked like a spooky nigger creeping around at night trying to break into your car.

no one is saying polands playgrounds are great
theyr saying germany is cucked lol

>All those splinters

Fucked if I care. Turk and Arab kids are the only ones using that playground.
The white kids wont be able to go near it, because all the Muslim fathers will be trying to rape them.

>canada
>hot

Piss off leaf, in my state the bums would steal eggs from the store and cook them on those slides

Jokes on the Muzzies, those playgrounds are just going to be breeding ground for young crusaders.

Germany is so tolerant they removed all the grass so all the sandniggers would feel right at home.

>ywn play crusades with your mates at recess

You see that big green field in the Polish one? That's where good kids really play and get fit and healthy.

Really a playground that's a mosque? Are Europeans really that cucked? I'm seriously about to cancel my trip to Europe next year.

It's not a competition. In parts of Canada we can get pretty hot in Summer. And the point was those slides were great. Now it's all plastic and wooden tiered safety shit.

Underrated

Ach du Lieber ! Those digits.
Didn't
Cuckmany
take
>800000
refugees at one point?

No lol. We don't even have that type of shit here. It's just Cuckmany thing.

oh wtf it's based after all

Not if it is made by the right type of wood and maintained.

I wish I had the German one as a lad so I could have LARPed Desert Storm with my friends

Isn't beastiality banned here?