China hate thread

What happened to all the daily China hate threads? What happened to the Mexican webms user, or the Vietnamese SINK THE CHINKS user, or the China Red Pills user, and all the others? Did they get permabanned? Killed by Chinese spies? Bribed by rich chinks? WTF it's fucking weird how those threads just suddenly stopped overnight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY-N_tQeD7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=wiqKvJg3U7k
youtube.com/watch?v=5C0uhHaAF6U
youtube.com/watch?v=34xuM9dxUEI&t=62s
youtube.com/watch?v=2jj7gH3569M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because they clog up Sup Forums and belong on Sup Forums t឵bh

Then ignore them, Xiao Wang.

How about instead you make a thread for relevant political discussion f឵am

Where the fuck do you think you are, Xiao Wang? Take a look around you. 3/4 of the posts on Sup Forums aren't exactly related to "relevant political discussion".

What's the difference between chinks and pajeets again?

Daily reminder China is actually a pretty nice country and people just spam the same 20 webms of car crashes and impoverished degeneracy that is inevitable in a country of 1.4 billion

currently watching advchina on youtube. it's not all bad, but they're definitely subhuman and need to be nuked.

i guess ill just leave this here.

Fucking chinks

Chinks: KUNG POO

Pajeets: POO IN THE LOO

>Pajeets: POO IN THE LOO

this

youtube.com/watch?v=xY-N_tQeD7Q

16+ lanes going in all directions with 10 cars and 2 trucks on the road...

He's probably just insane. Even chinks don't do this shit, unless it's a dog

>tfw when no chinese QT's around shitting in front of my apartment

im pretty sure they use the bugs to get rid of dead skin tissue

delete this

We shit on our new superior masters like we once shit on our americunt masters

Pol red pill world - 2028

What in the...

watch out folks. the same 20 videos coming up to represent a nation of 1.4 billion

the
fuck

Fucking hot

Divide and conquer, sage and hide

this some old school run Dmc shit, lurk more reddick queer bait

Then why do none of the Chinese people I went to grad school with AND none of the CHinese people I work with have ANY desire to go back to China?

Dip Sum Moar

who the fuck is being divided here?

In English amigo

Fucking hell reddick fag, this shit 15th Century pol post

SINK THE CHINKS

Slide thread sage

Pin wheeled that mother fucker

wtf - gotta go eye bleach now

hahahah

What are ghost cities for 200, Alex?

Nigger that webm reminded me of 15th century meme I posted

look at China...what a horrible country

youtube.com/watch?v=wiqKvJg3U7k

A farcical play on Dim Sum + Lurk More
This shit is OLD, the people of pol fap to this

What the fuck. They are actually fucking savages

None of the white people I know have any desire to go back to Europe either, what's your point?

I remember seeing this one a long time ago when tube8 still had scat. I just felt like talking about it

Will you look at this terrible country:
youtube.com/watch?v=5C0uhHaAF6U

Anyone have a list of all the rare flags in this site?

Because everybody realized amerishits are a worst cancer on this world than the chinks

1488 is 13th century you queer bait sperm burping bro tier fag

Subhumans ruin countries

thats India

Typical insecure American, scared that the yellow peril was real all along and that the era of American hegemony is coming to a close.

That's the thing that annoys me about chinks. They reap the benefits of living in a Western country and they have no plans to leave, yet they get all assmad the moment you start making valid criticisms about their homeland. The thing is that Westerners make a shitload of criticisms about our own countries, we are way more critical about our own countries than other countries, and that leads to improvements and change. Yet with the chinks they get all defensive the moment you so much as make a comment about China that isn't praise. Seriously, fuck the chinks and their shitty censorship and their brainwashed sheep mentality.

Look at China...what a dirty nation. How do people even live there
youtube.com/watch?v=34xuM9dxUEI&t=62s

Eat a bag of dicks

new fag..as in homosexual not the cigarette

wrong

they cant even build properly
youtube.com/watch?v=2jj7gH3569M

Americunts ruined the west, the chinks naturally are going to be richer from their huge population, only insecure americans are scared because now they're realising that American will eventually lose it's superpower status. Their entire fucking birth as a nation started with the founding fathers WHO FUCKING MIXED WITH NIGGERS, no fucking respect for Americans, atleast they tried to keep niggers and spics out of their country but after the kikes came they fucked up severely.

Lel chink detected. I'm not the one posting the webms faggot. Go eat a dog

they are awful at that.

let us talk about it then... did you see the maniacs video from Russia or that sick fag montreal fag that ate the dead ass meat of his lover?

great filename

Cheers

it's the same with amerifats like you, you dickbag
you faggots get butthurt about people hating your own country that leads to improvement and change

there's nothing wrong with burning the american flag if it's the symbol of white supremacy

Sometimes you just gotta rip the band-aid off, user

Maybe that kid needed some discipline

but they have high IQ

MY point is that US must be pretty damn good compared to these other countries, then. And america has a ton wrong with it. Look at half the cities and how dirty, decrepit and poor they are. An dpeople want to come here>>???1

Now that nov 4 revolution was a big nothing burger we start seeing these threads again. Thank god if I had to read one more antifa happening thread I was going to neck myself. I mean I should anyway but Christmas is coming and my mom would be sad!

HIt round object with flat hammer
???
profit

I wonder who taught these chinamen to forge?

that was part of a controlled demolition went wrong. the building was evacuated already.

>maniacs video from Russia
The Ukrainian boys who killed that wheelchair man with a screwdriver?
>montreal fag that ate the dead ass meat of his lover
I did not see that one

>>Tibet was always part China!