November 4th

So apparently today was supposed to be a big deal? Yeah, well nothing happened. Why did people think stuff was going to go down?

Cause Sup Forums works for spreading false propraganda

Kill yourself.

Hahahaha gay cunt

only retards thought that something was actually going to happen

BECAUSE FAGGOTS LIKE
WERE SHILLING FOR IT TO HAPPEN HERE, THEN MORE FAGGOTS LIKE
PRETENDED TO BE ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE AND TAKE THE BAIT. MAKE NO MISTAKE THESE FAGGOTS TOOK OUT A FULL PAGE NEW YORK TIMES AD, AS WELL AS DID THIS

NUMBERS CONFIRMED I HAVE DEDUCED IT LIKE A SECRET AGENT

jew who cried wolf tactic.
They're going to keep claiming that they're going to revolt, celebrities and all these jew funded idiots so that no one believes em the day that the weather is perfect for them to actually do so.
I also have a hypothesis that the jews need an other "holocaust" since the old one is so transparently fake that no one takes it seriously anymore unless they're mentally retarded. they're also trying to build up resentment for minorities within whites so that so much as a small group revolts agains minorities thus allowing jews to gain more oppressed points.

Because Antifa lacks the support of U.S government, U.S Military, and the U.S populas. Noboby even showed up to their "revolution." Antifa is a failed revolutionary group that was funded by the Clintons and Obama. That ended after Trump was elected.

Because there’s multiple different types of people so ppl/ people who try to increase the race war, people who know that the race war is fucking made up and ignore all that dumb shit and a mixture of the 2. No intelligent person thought anything big was going to happen.

>checking your own digits

This was the actual test.

I actually think this was an absolute Mega-Fail from the Left.
Seriously, they promised lord knows what and in the end only a dozen people showed up in some Cities.
I think they are fucked, like seriously lost their backing. Something terrible has happened to them and it is utterly magnifiscent.

>being this jealous

wtf are you talkin about a Saudi Arabian coup just went down faggot

First of all, it would be envy, not jealousy, retard. Get the fuck off my board if you think it's cool to check your own digits.

(((Soros))) is that you?

Because we are dumb.
50% of this place thought shit was going down today, and the other half were promoting and actively LARPing

>watch out racists were coming for you
*pussy out*
>haha racists took the bait, I was merely pretending

I'm kinda disappointed honestly. That NYT ad really seems like a waste of money for a larp.

This. Huge fucking day. OP is a retarded faggot once again.

revcom.us says differently.

I DID NOT GIVE ME THE DIGITS user. WHAT DO THEY MEAN

Please explain.

>Ron Paul is the source of the Happening meme
>Sept. 23 was a failed happening involving Bowling Green
>Nov. 4 is a failed happening involving Bowling Green (supposed to be Antifa in-house attacks/Rand Paul is assaulted by woman from Bowling Green in his home on same day)

Is your faith in kek not strengthened? Take heart Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is filled with remarkably stupid people who act as useful idiots for people looking to spread conspiracy theories

It was a red herring.
Something did happen most didn't catch it.