ITT: we post reddit trying to explain things they dont understand

reddit.com/r/LifeProTips/comments/7arkdx/lpt_if_youre_trying_to_explain_net_neutrality_to/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GunsAreCool/comments/7adaeb/all_mass_shooters_come_in_call_male_shapes_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol, it actually works like that now except on the internet companies get to push as much fucking bandwidth through l1 and /l2 providers without paying extra

Those companies that jam the most data through are the same companies that dodge leftist taxes and in turn are defended by those same taxes.

The companies are as follows: google, youtube, Netflix, microsoft, Amazon, etc

These fools don't have a clue

Also their concern about some spooky entity shutting off a particular website hmm wonder what company literally revoked their dns service to another company... Hmm cloudflare and stormfront maybe... It's only fucking okay when leftist do it

Hey woah woah hey now...
Someone made an infograph comparing the internet with Cable TV subscriptions so that makes me an expert on the subject and very smart.

I hate net neutrality fags so god damn fucking much. They never criticize the actual censorship that Jew Democrat corporations perpetrate onto the internet, if anything, they DEFEND it.

Muh private hehehe gotcha but fucking guns are baddd

Liberals are very generous with other peoples money

Anyone got that long post about what it means to be a dad, and it's basically a long list of being pussywhipped and ends with "oh and have a beard"?

DUDE! MORTY! If we don't do exactly what JewTube and Netflix say, the internet might become like cable tv or something!

If you fags are actually against net neutrality this place has gone to shit even more than I thought.

Why should we have net neutrality?

didint these people want the daily stormer banned?

>trump asks for records about the people who visit the Trump impeachment website
waaaaaaaa drumpfy fascist
>These same people want to make it so you cant have user profiles on the web because you push russian propaganda

>be me
>be leftist soyboy
>want google to ban dailystormer because muh russians
>then after posting about the racists not getting banned and wanting to protest some random internet server you make posts calling for the protection of net neutrality
>b-but..we need it so we dont get banned from our websites

because we don't have a free market for internet providers, the cables and airwaves are regulated to fuck by the FCC and local/state municipalities, if your local providers are essentially a oligopoly, or a monopoly, I'd like to be able to choose between having my data spied on and sold by private entities, and not having so

Love to see rational comments getting downvoted. Let Reddit makes itself into an insane asylum.

>because we don't have a free market for internet providers
we should

I agree, but the same people working against net neutrality and working against a free market for internet providers, and also that will most likely never happen because the average American is so tech illiterate that they don't understand that their information capital and privacy is being stolen from them and sold by corporations

the DIY alternative is Mesh-Nets but even that requires a FCC license to use legally (that's regulation), in short the market for internet providers will probably NEVER be free because it requires either blasting radiowaves into the common airspace or laying pipes under property that ain't yours

We can't.

>everyone is a Russian with these people

Can't wait to pay for my Sup Forums package.

Republicans are objectively better people. The only good liberals attempt is a kind of charity via coercion and force. They don't donate to shit, they're filled with hate for those who differ politically, they don't think minorities are capable adults.

Sup Forums is a much better system, theres no upvotes or downvotes, so you cant just affirm a point someone makes that you agree with just because its at the top of the page. infact, any opinion that is controversial or goes against the flow will get the most (yous) which means youre purposely exposing yourself to beliefs and opinions different to yours.

>tool used by stalkers and drunk exes
ban telephones and the Internet and guns and disarm the racist police

YOU'RE ON SOCIAL MEDIA HOW CAN YOU BE SO OBLIVIOUS

I don't know what these fags are smoking, but last time I sent something, I had to pay extra because I was sending it further away than my own city.

Imagine equalizing costs for no matter where you sent something so mailing something to your friend the town over costs $35.

How are Russians being traitors to America? Am I committing treason in North Korea right now?

reddit.com/r/GunsAreCool/comments/7adaeb/all_mass_shooters_come_in_call_male_shapes_and/

movie studio's (think the nazi like theater restrictions) vs silicon valley