It's OK to be American

It's OK to be American, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5fH2FOn1V5g
youtube.com/watch?v=JxcFcKvjZCk
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1Bmne20l4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah it's pretty OK. Although sometimes I wish I were a CIA MK-ULTRA puppet and the codeword get sent out so that I kill evil Jews.

I wouldn't mind. It would add meaning and charm to my life.

I will never understand why there's so many salty anti-americans on the internet. You hardly ever see this kind of unrelenting, pathetic hatred of other countries coming from americans on the internet

It's because the USA has managed to filter itself into pretty much every country in the world. The USA is the one foreign country that everyone hears about.

I have friends in Asia that know more about US politics than their own respective countries. It's really fucking strange but it happens.

EAGLE 6 CHOCOLATE 14 GO

That's what makes Sup Forums so great, since that's such a one-way street. It really illustrates how shitty the Main Stream Jews are when this fucking place offer valuable insight into foreign politics.

>memeflag

>muh memeflag

God Bless America and Americans.

Those who identify as A erican are nigger tier, we are Europeans.

At least blacks have the brains to say they are black africans.

back to leftypol commie

I only hate democrats.

Fuck off Turkroach you aren't even in the EU

>youtube.com/watch?v=5fH2FOn1V5g

youre welcome

The hate ya, cause they ain't ya.

damn straight. ill spare you on the day of the rake.

?

whats the name of this meme person? for research purposes

mmm

I should go to Rocky Mountain National Park again. Especially now that they have, from what I hear, some pretty strong weed there nowadays.

its one of the triggers for MK Ultra. its a known thing in the community,

>youtube.com/watch?v=JxcFcKvjZCk

A Polish mulatto baby

Yes, Euros use a Euro to make up memes about Americans

They are literally dumber than rocks

weird. There must be some sort of torture or some shit they do to the person while playing this in the background?

56% face, my Polish friend
>Ameriproxy

It's ok to be 56% white

It's okay to support Israel.

the asses who don't deserve it next time

its done like this
>youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1Bmne20l4

Reminder not to fall for nation wide statistics which deliberately muddy the waters. If small Euro countries can claim their races, then so can each individual state.

I suddenly have the urge to kill the Prime Minister of Malaysia.

You will always be a Eurocuck.

Don't know what to say of these people. They voluntarily demoted themselves to a minority position in their own country, but think that all that consumerist shite of Nigger Felon League, beer, and general last-mannery somehow redeem them.

damn straight. Israelis do some of Gods work so we dont have to do all of it.

Relax,dont do it. Micronesia did nothing wrong.

It's okay to be goyim

This is a pretty sly way to request a le 56% meme dump. You're a smooth operator OP. As we all know, eurotrash are incapable of passing up whatever bait we toss them.

>t. American hiding behind proxy

You have down syndrome! Have a nice day faaaaaag!

It's OK if you really can't do better..