Canada fuuuck Canada

How do we stop this? Seriously fucking seriously help us, burgers. You know what happens when we reach the threshold up here, right? It will spill south. Good luck selling a northern border idea to voters as we aren't filthy brown up here.

SO FUCKING HELP

Don't you have a government that you can make stop this?

Canada is full of faggot liberal millennials and SJWs of all ages. I seriously don't know if a conservative will be able to get in power in 2019.

Someone at least assure me you will violently annex Canada if it gets bad. At least do that for me.

>Canada's government
>afraid of it's citizenry
Pick one and only one.

America is just maintaining. Barely. Just.
We can't help you. We are the last hold out.
It's up to you.

How?

>aren't filthy brown
yet. we'll build the northern border wall at the end of Trump's second term.

Well that's what I'm saying on my part? How? How can we help you?
We are struggling to help ourselves. Just barely.

Get rid of Trudeau or whatever his name is. Vote someone who supports working Canadians
lives, and interests.

>building southern wall
You'll get the spill over
>build northern wall
Can't help you leaf your people are completely suicidal

Wait until they start ruining everything and hope someone in power grows some balls and puts a stop to it

Thank God. Fingers crossed that Canada let's them all in so that we in Europe won't have to get anymore of them

Doesn't work that way. There are always more. Always.

Tell ya what. Why don't you keep your redpilled lovely self up there and try to vote in a way that might fix things just a little longer.
And if it just keeps going to shit, get your Canadian redpilled ass down here, and help us keep our nation from falling to the same shit.
We are holding out. We could be holding out for you.
It's all we can do.
Canada and other nations may have to serve as the lesson. They seem relentless to try the experiment, despite the very dire prognosis.
Come here if it falls to shit despite your efforts.
Come help us instead.

I'll move down there if 2019 goes the way of Trudeau. Already told my wife we would probably legally become Americans if Trump won, anyways.

All major parties here are spineless globalists(we can not directly vote our leader, so our leader is the head of the ruling party). The best bet is Scheer. However my fellow countrymen are too stupid for that.

We need you. You'd be welcome with your conservative values if you have them. I'm sorry it's come to this.

>LEAFMUTTS

Canada is a runaway train at this point, and I’m gonna happily watch it burn from far away

Canada is trying its best to beat the US on the race to 1%.

I think you're being over run yourself Finland.
Try to control your salt.

Get ready to pay for that wall leaf cucks.

We are literally 98.5% white at worst, you are delusional.

>full on liberals
>bat shit crazy liberals
>slightly less liberals
>green party
those are your voting options in canada

I can see this happing to be honest. if mudslims take over canada to America I go.

Once the southern border is secured and Trump wins a second term, manifest destiny will once again commence and we will burn a cleansing fire across the north.

Not too long though... look at how quickly things change over there... I live a few blocks away from a refugee center and it’s always full of people coming in. And if you live in Helsinki (like I do) it’s filled with niggers and muslims... and where is the real resistance against this? Nowhere.

Say pretty please

Start killing them. Make it a place they know they aren't welcome no matter how much the left signals. Make them scared to come.

This can only end one way.

>Stephen Harper's Party
>conservative

Come on guys.... Republican or Democrat

It doesn't matter

they are all same faggot who bring in shit-skin for ((equality)) between white and non*white