A Question

So, I know everyone wants the end of Jews, open borders for Israel, nuke Israel, etc. Wouldn't that mean the end times? Give me some info senpai. If we push them back, would it mean a new golden age for the West, of the End of days?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHfSpIIRhFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the occult theory is actually that elimination of the jews would prevent the world from ending. we know from the bible that right before the world can end all the jews must be converted to christianity, so the idea is that you kill em all before they can convert.

*or the end of days.

I want closed borders for Israel but I want an end to Jewish control of the west.

Jews deserve a homeland. They bought the land from Muslims and when Mudslimes were making profit from Zionists openly buying land they didn't have a care in the world.

Self bump

Shameless self bump

Thats they have to give up their nuclear wepons not that it matters you probably voted for trump who actively helps Israel

The word “apocalypse”means to unveil, not the end of the world.
The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth.

I'm so confused. Does that mean it's the end times and I should worry, or no?

No. it's only end times for Judaism.

K. I was just confused as Revelations mentions stuff about Israel and God's chosen people, if I remember correctly.

You need to watch this video and realize every single holy book is used for control. Religion is used for control.

youtube.com/watch?v=wHfSpIIRhFw

In kike lore they weren't supposed to go too Israel yet
This one is supposed to be destroyed then their new Messiah comes and tells them to go back there

I want the jews out of white countries and our banking system. They can do whatever they want in Israhell or Madagascar or wherever they wanna go. I don't care. I don't need them.

So if it gets destroyed by mudslimes?

No. The modern state of Israel has nothing to do with God, the bible, or anything else.

The Skofield Bible is heresy
It was written by a kike
Christians are gods chosen people
Jews lost that covenant when they killed Jesus

See Ezekiel 36-39. Basically a remnant of Israel returns to its land, then massive armies come to destroy them, and are in turn destroyed by God. Then a new age starts. It’s a good thing.

how new are you?
You don't bump yourself

Negative.
Iran nukes isreal
We turn the the Middle East to glass.
Cleanse Africa and make the world great again.

see, all this scares me, as it sounds an awful lot like the end times. I just want to have children and grow old, the possibility of the end makes me scared.

They didn't buy shit, that was less than 3% of the land and most of that was fraudulent purchases from people who didn't even own the land in the first place.

Idgaf

Someone smart please answer