The Annexation of Imgur: A hero denied by his homeland edition

Get ready for a digital version of IOK2BW

-There a picture sharing community called Imgur that is a good front for memetic influence. It started as an image hosting service for reddit. Now, they are 13th ranked website in the United States.

-It's blue pill factory, but this is changing because many users are right leaning and or will be, but don't know it yet.

-Almost nothing that looks like a true red pill makes it to the "front page," but often there are non-pc memes. Virtue signalling is low, compared to leddit. Also, they like posts about weapons and are familiar with Sup Forums through greentext stories.

Let's activate their almonds. They are sensitive so there will be significant pushback, if content is too edgy or offensive. SO be graceful.

Myself and others have been posting with moderate success.

Step 1: Create an account and keep a tab open open in your browser
Step 2: Whenever you see a soft redpill or nice pol meme, upload it with a caption.
Step 3: Imgur slowly gets redpilled
Step 4: ???
Step 5: win the meme war

Users will comment on a post if rustles them or if they agree.

It is so easy to upload and tbqh, pol's influence here will reach a wide demographic. There is so much we can do here.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/LPJYN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imgschluss

kek

another worthless idea by Sup Forums!

kek

Bump

This is a great idea. We can make imgur albums with all our redpills and normies will stumble upon them and learn.

Not really, if EVERYONE was exposed to Sup Forums at least a third of the male population would be worshipping Hitler

Exposure is exactly what we need. Not a bad idea

>imgschluss
10/10 name user

imgschluss is the new campaign name

some info from an user

Well it all depends on if you can actually get enough upvotes to make it to the front page consistently. Imgur is decently moderated making it almost impossible for you to progress with your agenda. Imgur shall remain pure!

reddit spacing, knows too much about imgur. this is obviously some t_d newfag who thinks he's hot shit

also,
>not your personal army

trump knows this is personal

it will remain purely sharia blue policed if we do not bust some truth nuts in their catalog

I've always loved Imgur for its community. They seem very non-PC, but in the subtle way. They remind me of the internet before 2008, when people just said whatever they wanted.

Also, see below...

webmshare.com/LPJYN

sweetie...

another countersignalling shill!

fire up your almonds, guys. time to shitpost.

That being said, it wouldn't be a bad idea to distance ourselves a bit from the albums. Plant the redpills without directly linking back to Sup Forums.

This thread should be a dump of stuff to slowly put onto imgur then

Fine idea OP

I've been social posting of people getting triggered by ioktbw

A lot of memeball shitposts too

Bump

have some coke

Unbelievable. Leftists can't even handle the fact that there are white people that refuse to feel guilty about being white. Keep on triggering these fucking idiots.