Why are atheists think it's acceptable to live your life however you like knowing there will be no punishment for being...

Why are atheists think it's acceptable to live your life however you like knowing there will be no punishment for being evil?

Because they don't believe in god, aka a higher power, aka the thing that will punish them, also learn to type like someone who isnt in the third grade

>doesn't capitalize the word 'God'
>doesn't use apostrophes in his contractions
>uses AKA twice without capitalizing it
>sentence splicing
>doesn't end his sentence with grammar
>tells me to work on my communicative skills

0/10 made me reply.

What? That question doesn't make sense...

Atheists (partly) live their life the way they want because they don't see any evidence for an afterlife or ultimate judgment.

But we still don't live exactly how we want too, because humans can exact judgement as well. Like prison, torture, death.

>we
Fuck off.

wtf is that meat your posted?

a cut off dick?

I don't need a hell to understand why being good is the right thing to do. Neither do you.

for real though....what is that shit?????

a gaping man ass

Because we don't need the fear of punishment to treat our fellow humans with respect.

If you do, you are probably a worthless piece of shit.

omg that is so disgusting. that ass has been fuckedddddddddd

You're both huge faggots.

You're a faggot as well.

Maybe Atheists aren't as delusional as Christcucks to hope some divine judgement will make sure the bad boys get their punishment.
How about taking these matters into one's own hand in order to make evil people pay for their deeds?

This, if fear of punishment is what keeps you "moral" then you should just fucking end your life. OP is a faggot

Yep. Same thing with Ray Comfort saying he'd be in prison if not for being a christian.

Because I always remember to hit quick save before speech checks and never murder therefore retaining good karma on my character

Is this a vagina or a ass hole?

Because we don't believe receiving a spanking is the only reason you shouldn't commit immoral acts, you degenerate faggot.

wyh would you post this, literally worse than pure gore

why is jesus stealing that guy's hard earned drugs?

I dont the wicked must be punished in this life

Hahahaha

Pink sock rosebud

this

He wasn't high enough when he ascended I guess.

>Why are atheists think it's acceptable to live your life however you like knowing there will be no punishment for being evil?

Why won't Christians stop fucking children?

Your clergy are chosen by God and and purified by the sacrament of Holy Orders, and still abuse kids,

And no, the bullshit excuse of Catholics not being real Christians won't work - no denominations in heaven, so all denomination on earth are equal,

If the fear of punishment is the only thing that keeps you moral then you're a subhuman

>Why won't Christians stop fucking children?