Australia will soon be gayer than Atlanta

Everything is going to plan.

Other urls found in this thread:

marxistleftreview.org/index.php/no6-winter-2013/96-why-the-australian-state-supports-israel-so-stridently
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>will soon be
australia only ever produced ac/dc.
other than that australia has always been gay.

>old world prison colony
>implying there wasn't buttfucking galore

does she have fetal alcohol syndrome?

Because of the nasal bridge? It's not that small for a woman

Steve didn't die for this you little bitch.

Even "ac/dc" is an old slang term for bisexualism.

It's only Midtown and Little Five Points. Not a lot of fags elsewhere.

Why do celebrities do this?

In a non-anglo country obsessed with status like America I understand but this will just turn Australian voters away from their side

It's ok to say no

California voted no on Gay marriage.

at least we banned all the fags and trans from joining the military, wat about you?

I doubt it

did you see the pathetic turn out for the 'muh refugees' rally?

dispite being noisy and attention seeking, these progressive value advocates are a minority

normal aussies aren't so quick to want to flush their country down the drain

Steve should have died before this bitch got born

>at least we banned all the fags and trans from joining the military, wat about you?

Nope. Gay's can serve openly and Trump's tranny ban just got shot down by a federal court judge.

>love is love
what did the austrian intellectual mean by this?

Yeah mexicans are all good little papists

Oh wow you got rid of 0.0000001% of your soldiers such a victory for conservatives everywhere!

No dude. Faggots are everywhere in Atlanta. You just become desensitized to it living here. It's not like this in most of the country.

Can I come to Aus as a refugee from Leafistan?
I'll definitely face persecution for my beliefs and I promise to just abstain from any voting and act like a guest at all times.

Just get me out of here.

federal judges shot down the muslim ban and guess what? we fought the courts and trump won!
same with this. trump has a couple months to appeal and he will win again

do you even have a military?

Stewes death hit me hard too, but damn. Growing up without a father hit her harder.

Restricting the rights of non-citizens is one thing, but barring American tranny's from serving in the military is another matter entirely.

Bindi is a retard but fuck is she stacked. Would love to fuck her brains out.

the message is still clear though, rainbow wavers are on notice in the US military, the culture is one of rejection not acceptance

Steve Irwin must be rolling in his grave. What a disappointment. Also, so fucking typical of women. Women always fall for liberal propaganda.

I have respect for Aussies because they Kept their English culture and actually had the balls to defend it. The motherland is full of fucking Muslims and we are raided in the middle of the night if we say anything about it.

thank god its not up to you to decide that, the courts will decide and trumps appeal will win

Don't get your hopes up sweetie!

Says the girl whose dad died trying to fuck a stingray

It's Australia. Everyone is born with fetal alcohol syndrome there.

Will it be as gay and full of Chinamen as BC?

How honourable. Sending your straight white men to die for the jews instead of the faggots and trannys. Classic burger logic.

Straya yaassss!

Does anyone know the results yet? Are the fags winning?

yes i know and soon you will join the 56% club buddy

#loveislove

Underrated.

How dare you. That man is the only celebrity idol I ever had. And the best your country ever had to offer.

>mildly triggered

piss off no fags allowed

No vote is projected to win, sorry pedos.

Australian progressives are absolute zealots, and cities like Melbourne Sydney and Canberra are havens for these progressive lunatics. Especially Melbourne.

In Australia, they teach LGBT propaganda in primary schools, unconscious bias re-education programs for the workforce, feminists here openly say that all men should be locked up in camps and women should just borrow men like books in a library, and government funded free tv pushes absolute absurd levels of liberal propaganda to a point that it looks as ridiculous as north korean propaganda news... yet so many don't seem to catch on and just eat it all up without a second thought.

We just haven't been overrun by muzzies because of a huge ocean, but ever since Malcolm Turnbull became prime minister, Australia has not been turning away "refugee" boats, has been openly accepting all who want to come, and have been accepting Saudi money to build literally thousands of mosques and set up entire Islamic communities using tax payer dollars. Australia is being cucked faster than it ever has with our current administration.

>bump into elderly neighbour while getting the mail other day
>have a nice long chat
>gay marriage vote is brought up
>little old lady goes into a giant rant
>talks about how it was never a problem when she was younger, as they kept their shit behind closed doors
>now they openly parade their degeneracy around in public, forcing us to accept it
>exclaims how she doesn't want to know "who's been up each other's drain pipes"
>threw her voting ballot in the fire

This is why the Yes vote will win, fucking most people I speak with who are against it, didn't vote and threw their ballots away.

>tfw no feminist qt to lock me up and make me forcibly read gloria steinem with her

I’ll let u in if you bring a leaf gf for me

It really isn't.

You see, my little homoseuxal friend, I shall now attempt to teach you something, let's use a theoretical situation which has already happened:

Currently, physical tests in the military are changed and altered according to gender, females do less work, instead of pull ups, they do flexed arm hangs. Private Joe Snuffy realizes this and tells the Drill Sergeant he is now Private Josephine Snuffy and a female. The fuck do you do?

Theres also barracks and showers, most females say they aren't comfortable showering with male to female trannys and again, what if this is an elaborate ruse so Joe Snuffy can see some Pussy? Same deal with barracks.

So you either A.) Ban these nuisances from the military to totally dodge all the bullshit that comes with them.

or B.) Spend thousands of taxpayer dollars on making completely separate barracks, showers, and facilities just so some people who feel like they shouldn't have the genitalia they have can feel included.

My main issue with trannies is that they do not contribute to military efficiency and at the end of the day, the military's job is to kill people and blow shit up, not be a politically correct all inclusive dick touching club.

reminder that australia is israels greatest ally, and globalism can only be held off for so long

(ignore the url name) marxistleftreview.org/index.php/no6-winter-2013/96-why-the-australian-state-supports-israel-so-stridently

>implying it's not just "celebrities" and paid shills promoting it
I swear it's the same in every country they pull sjw shit. The celebrities are always in on it.

steve would have voted no

What did he die for? Trying to be a tough guy and fuck with the barb making himself bleedout? He fucked himself desu.

No one gives a fuck about that chunky animal fucker.

Faggots fuck off.

Underrated

You must be blind dude, it used to be that way but it's spreading. I live in Walton County, a few years ago there wasn't a single degenerate faggot or tranny for miles.

Now my High School is slowly starting to be over run. The Lefties are busing their autism into the deep South and it's pissing me off.

Yeee

>Australia will soon be gayer than Atlanta

I highly doubt it. Atlanta is literally gayer than AIDS

>but this will just turn Australian voters away from their side
It has, i've known many people that were going to vote no but they decided not to vote because they're sick of hearing about it. Even a fag or two have said nah fuck this shit.

This is true, which is why I avoid it like the fucking degenerate plague that it is.

>if you bring a leaf gf (male) for me

AC/DC came out of the 70's and 80's which was the high point of yobbo / bogan culture.
Modern Australia is generic globalist crap.

important post

that emu looks uncomfortable

Wasn't the No vote winning?

>because they Kept their English culture and actually had the balls to defend it.
Not really unfortunately. We've let a lot go in the past few decades. But even earlier we had cultural cringe and decided to demolish some of the best Victorian architecture in the world. Now all we have is some fucking garden down south.

If love is love and all about equality might as well legalise necrophilia and bestiality then, if they oppose necrophilia and bestiality then it is not all about "love is love" and "equality"

I’d like to buttfuck Bindi. She old enough yet?

That's how they win, by continually shilling until you're sick of hearing about and go "Fuck it! Let it happen!" just to get it over with

IM GLAD IM NOT WHITE

They still have a long way to go

I'd suggest picking up New Britannia: The Rise and Decline of Anglo Australia by Alan James. There is also another book with a similar title called The Rise and Fall of Anglo-America by a Eric P. Kaufmann, don't know if that ones any good though.

Dude a stingray is hardly the most deadly thing he fucked with, probably he let his guard down because of it.

Yeah, but I was trying to say he attempted to pull the barb out which made him bleed out.

>implying you wouldn't give her the old lickaroo

NOOO

damn where did those come from?

>implying you wouldn't tongue punch her fartbox

THICCCCC

Tfw you will never fill her pussy with your seed

I would eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from if you know what I mean.

She’s cute post more of the emu

Australia has even lamer "celebrities" than us.

This is literally just a person whose father was a famous zookeeper and who died over a decade ago, when she was a small child.

I'd stab her pussy with my dick so hard it'll get stuck. Just like a stingray barb

No is predicted to win.

BUBONIC BUTT BLASTERS BTFO

people like her are stupid, they don't know any better so they believe everything they see on television or hear on the radio.

if this thing passes, expect to see love between anything

vote one nation, if she fucks us we just overthrow the government entirely

Leaf gfs love fags, you don't want those.

I voted no!

the correct answer is yes

god bless you comrade