NY ANONS: FUCKING CODE RED PODESTA ON THE RUN

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/926950696112545793
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/926950696112545793https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/926950696112545793https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/926950696112545793https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/926950696112545793

Other urls found in this thread:

newsday.com/news/new-york/jfk-officer-hit-1.14762283
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Police-Officer-Struck-by-Fleeing-Car-at-JFK-Airport-Authorities-455248303.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DdiwC7nR3tE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU AINT NEVAH GONNAH CATCH ME. IM HOT SHIT AND YOU AINT!

Big if true.

en route

Look at me. I am the hot shit now.

Brobdignagian if bona fide.

Why is people assuming it's me?

Skippy if true

True if big

BLACK HAWK DOWN
I REPEAT
BLACK HAWK DOWN

I'm at home cooking Risotto you dumb fucks.

top fucking kek

I choose to believe.

The only hot shit around here is what you're neck deep in

So fucking retarded. Its not podesta you fucking hump!

Wtf I thought Chester killed himself

Dump your pizza folder

Pepperoni if Zamboni

It's happening.

Is Tom Delonge just running a Ponzi scheme? Pretty funny how worked up you got him.

Because you're a faggot.

SUPER 6-4 IS GOING DOWN

You cant zim zam the Zimmerman.

>trumptards this desperate
Podesta literally who

Walnut sauce?

HOT IF SHIT

>newsday.com/news/new-york/jfk-officer-hit-1.14762283
little to no info on the subject
major operation going down as we speak

What is she saying?

OOSH PODESTA IS FUCKED NOW

Poor guy, must be terrible without your usual supply of hot dogs and spirit sauce.

I hope he crashes the car and his cp photos spill out and fly through the air The Killing style.

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Police-Officer-Struck-by-Fleeing-Car-at-JFK-Airport-Authorities-455248303.html

checked em

Kek & them quads...

Moot if clue

"Feared Dead" = Escape Plans Underway

No that's for the hotdogs.

John isn't dumb enough to make a dash.

Skippy and Tony maybe.

live video coverage going on right now.
>youtube.com/watch?v=DdiwC7nR3tE

John = Skippy. Unless you mean his alter ego took over and did the thinking for him

RIP

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Illuminati pedophile ring, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on daycare centers, and I have over 300 confirmed child sex slaves. I am trained in majestic ape warfare and I’m the top pedophile in the entire CIA. You are nothing to me but just another hole to rape. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Ya think you're hot shit dontcha? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pedos across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can molest you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in mk ultra techniques, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the CIA and Mossad and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what moloch's retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I choose to believe ;)

This was just sort of implausible/impossible scenario or ridiculous exaggeration put out there -- in what some people refer to as a "Joke"

>I can molest you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

dead

what is 'joke' ?

>Risotto
Her name was Rosita you sick fuck

Podesta was seen in the passenger seat

nice dig
Clinton is not going down only podesta fuckers. I wish I would get chance to get my hands alone in room 5 min with him...

The fucking Podesta brothers and their child diddler friends WILL hang from nooses.

Image just released of the suspect

He cant keep getting away with it!

czech'd, also
>hive-mind

you just had to come in here and show me up with the widescreen the picture and big digits

>twitter.com/Breaking911/status/926950696112545793
Is that....LOBSTER Risotto??

Cocaine cola

I'm behind on the skippy saga, what makes you guys think it's him?

Praise be! Praise be! Justice is coming!