ISIS reveal 6 reasons why they despise Westerners

1. Because you are disbelievers

>"We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the oneness of Allah – whether you realize it or not – by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices."

2 . Because you are liberal

>"We hate you because your secular, liberal societies permit the very things that Allah has prohibited while banning many of the things He has permitted, a matter that doesn’t concern you because you Christian disbelief and paganism 32 separate between religion and state, thereby granting supreme authority to your whims and desires via the legislators you vote into power."

3. Because some of you are atheist

>"In the case of the atheist fringe, we hate you and wage war against you because you disbelieve in the existence of your Lord and Creator."

Other urls found in this thread:

clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4. For your crimes against Islam

>"We hate you for your crimes against Islam and wage war against you to punish you for your transgressions against our religion."

5. For your crimes against Muslims

>"We hate you for your crimes against the Muslims; your drones and fighter jets bomb, kill, and maim our people around the world, and your puppets in the usurped lands of the Muslims oppress, torture, and wage war against anyone who calls to the truth."

6. For invading our lands

>"We hate you for invading our lands and fight you to repel you and drive you out. As long as there is an inch of territory left for us to reclaim, jihad will continue to be a personal obligation on every single Muslim."

>Because some of you are atheist
This can usually be combined with #2 since, at least in the US, the most vocal atheists I've found tend to be so only because it's a trend, not how they actually think. Yes, I know this will come off as no true Scotsman, but there's no denying that there's a difference between an atheist and an Atheist.

THEN GO THE FUCK HOME!

Seriously, they're like flies that hatched out of a dead hookers mouth then flew in to land on Thanksgiving dinner

>muh allah!!

so basically all we need to defeat islam once and for good is air conditioning and like tablets with video games on them

people who have access to luxuries won't be involved in such nonsense

I feel for them so much, but I can't understand how they can be so passionate and full of love for their religion, country, and people but are blind to see it's not the entirety of the western world but a small group of people to blame for all of the strife.

>they're like flies that hatched out of a dead hookers mouth

i'm gonna use that one

>isis
lol who cares what they have to say about anything

RELIGION OF PEACE WILL WAGE WAR UNTIL IT CONQUESTS THE WORLD, IN THE NAME OF PEACE

omg
fucking buzzfeed terrorist lists
this is way too gay
this day has become the gayest fucking day ever

they literally live in deserts with nothing. they've never had a shoe that fits their foot. they don't have toothbrushes. they don't know what internet websites are like. they've never had a hamburger.

ISIS and islam will literally be defeated by luxury of modern living

wouldn't be the first time

>(((Mirror)))
>(((ISIS)))

>Invaded your land
Yeah, ok pal

Because the Jews paid me to hate americans.

It's like someting your child would write on a piece of paper and give to you passive aggresively after you put them on time out.

They really are about 1000 years behind the west in just about every conceivable way. Can't really blame them as most of them are brainwashed since birth. Seems like they forgot why they even hate the west at all. Kind of sad now actually.

oh well, just more proof that they need to just not exist anymore.

>your puppets in the usurped lands of the Muslims
Implying our countries aren't cucked by Israel

Let me try and fix it for you, because it has always been and always will be this way:

>WE HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE STANDING IN OUR WAY FOR WORLD DOMINATION

When the Muslim population in European countries reach critical mass and the first blood is spilled, they're going to regret it as pic related.

When their holy book is a child's rendition of the old testament with some creative storytelling thrown in.

>airstrikes in Syria
You mean like the ones ZOG does on Hezbollah? Whiny faggots

>"We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the oneness of Allah – whether you realize it or not – by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son,
Jesus is historically proven.
Jesus death on the cross is historically proven.
Jesus has risen from the dead.
>you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices."
The Bible actually predicted the false prophets.
Muslims all go to hell, because salvation is only through Jesus Christ.

>Because the Jews paid me to hate americans.
Are you clueless. ISIS hates israel (and jews)

No they dont. They apologized for shooting at their forces. April this year I believe. Look it up.

You will lose, we will win.

Fucking el em ay oh

Why haven't they ever attacked them then?

>No they dont. They apologized for shooting at their forces. April this year I believe. Look it up.
?. Have you read the ISIS magazine? They constantly call israel the devil.

>by making partners for him in worship, you blaspheme against him, claiming that he has a son
Fuck these sandniggers and their evil desert spirit that masquerades as God. Allah is no father of the Savior. Allah is a demon who duped a stupid fucking warlord into its dirty work and it continues to stain our world to this day.

>#2

wtf I love ISIS now

Retarded kike larpers mohammad used democracy and says in first sentences that learning is a duty of muslims.

>Why haven't they ever attacked them then?
Because US/European targets are easier, and because israel doesn't take arab refugees (many of whom are isis posing as refugees)

>6 reasons why...
ISIS is now BuzzFeed tier. Why are we scared of them again?

European religion (pagans) need a self defense militia to protect ourselves from genocide and murderers.

Who knows when christians or muslims will try to extetminate us.

7 reasons why ISIS remembers the 90's

>THEN GO THE FUCK HOME!
Did you actually read any of OPs post? theyre mad because theyre home is being invaded, bombed, drone striked and destabilized into oblivion, why do you think they're here to fuck up your home?

Jews have their countries, Chridtians have their countries at the blood of Europeans, Europeans dont have our countries.

>Jews have their countries, Chridtians have their countries at the blood of Europeans, Europeans dont have our countries.
The proportion of muslims in israel is much higher than us and most european countries.

>ecause US/European targets are easier, and because israel doesn't take arab refugees
Israel has over 2 million Arab Muslim citizens you absolute dipshit

Window dressing. They know who pays the bills. Check the article it's nuts. Search Isis apologizes to isreal. No shit

Muslims are happier to live in white countries than their own home country. Hypocrites they are

There's plenty of arabs working in Israel on visas to power the kike slave economy. You'd think if isolated hezbollah can get an attack in once in awhile, non surrounded isis would.

>invading our lands
We didn't do that, our Jew-controlled government did. Muslims are the ones actually invading and terrorizing innocent people. Again.

ISIS is purely Mossad and US, 9/11 was a US gov op.

I desire peace with Christians and Muslims.

Yup, that 100% happened a few months back and the media just glossed over it. ISIS fighters accidentally attacked a Israeli unit and publicly apologized for it and said it was a mistake. Shows you exactly who controls them

>hate
>hate
>hate
>hate
nice religion ..so peaceful

funny I remember something about muslims doing all this shit to christians for hundreds of years

Most Muslim countries are a bombed out wasteland from Western military campaigns, how are they hypocrites to want to leave that?

I guess that's why they list the bombings as their top reasons, and not some religious fanatic bullshit, right?

oh wait

>Israel has over 2 million Arab Muslim citizens you absolute dipshit
They are not isis members you moron. Why? Because they have a relatively high standard of living in israel.

There is no pagan in rl m8
Stop larping

Not in brazil, theres no Europeans there.

.t amerifat
Stop larping as pagan, you are more mexicano than european taco nigger

/this

They even claim their sandnigger prophet was getting help from a Djinn. Like we could trust anything some possessed wacko has to say about God.

Sounds very similar to the far rights beliefs of the degeneracy of the west and wanting to "gas the jews and shitskins".

These aren't news, they've been known for some time

...what they are, though, was a talking point in one of Sargon's recent videos

>6 reasons why we hate you (number 4 is especially shocking!)
>clicl to open slideshow

This was in Dabiq 15, article "Why We Hate You". I really recommend reading it, fun times!

clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf

Point to a right wing organization killing jews and shitskins in the past 5 years. There is a difference between thought and act

Deep down they want to and if ever given the ability or opportunity they would, that is the only difference.

Half my AP Stats class was atheists (seriously) and none of them were "in your face" about it.

I was at an event yesterday on countering extremism, as a side Sargon of Akkad was there. I spoke with the son and mother of the CEO who agreed that we are more likely to support their cause of tolerance for their right to faith (not imposing it on us) if they support the rights of European natives to be the majority in our own countries, they had no objection to this point. These were more liberal and self critical muslims, few girls wearing niqabs, only one man wore the dressing gown attire.

There's an unusual alliance to be found here, they want to deradicalise the rest of their kind, are scared of the right rising, would lend us their voice. If the right push for safe zones (like Trump is) in the Middle East, that'll see a not insignificant exodus of refugees back to their countries and a blow to anti-Western "post-colonial" sentiment.

I'll post a fuller write up in due time. Debate societies are one avenue. As always you can drop me your thoughts: [email protected].

There right on number 2

I dont give a fuck what Muslims think or want, you fuck with us and you die your family dies your pets die and your land dies and you'll be buried with Jews and pigs.

Keep your hands and your fucking religion to yourself.

Then its a good thing our system is superior to the backwards ass shitholes known as arab countries isnt it?

We only want to deport the shitskins
An animal can not help be an animal
Kikes know better and they have been harassing us for 2000 years.

I guess they shouldn't have been attacking us for the past 40 fucking years then? They call it an invasion but I don't see any colonies or western settlers there. The initial gripe was the redrawing of borders. That happened because they allied wen the people who lost. Tough fucking titty.

Christians shouldnt have gemocided Europeans.

Militant atheism is passé. The Hitchens/Dawkins Atheism with a capital A is such a 2000s thing.

>segregated transportation, housing, work, and schools
Yep, they're living it up compared to Palestine, but I imagine a dirt framer in Iraq has more freedom.

>caring what roaches from an uninhabitable wasteland think
kek. One of the biggest crisis of my Christian faith came when I realized that I couldn't attach myself to anything related to a disgusting desert climate like Israel. So now I just imagine that the whole story took place in the arctic.

wake up chump

Looks like we need to bomb syria some fucking MOAR they didnt suck our dicks good enough the first time. MAGAs fucking comimg to you aloha snackbars now. YOU sand niggers are fucking with the wrong fucking president .

Notice how there's no euro terror groups? When were they hijacking planes, blowing up consulates, and committing suicide by public bomb?

I would type a list of reasons why most of the world hates muslims and the middle east, but it will overheat my computer, so fuck it

>They literally live in deserts with nothing

>US airstrikes in Syria
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE EMPTY CAFETERIA

Is ISIS writing Buzzfeed articles now?

i really dont want to start a fire, but at the same time, i dont want to not mention that these demands have an awful lot in common with what western corrupt liberals hate and values that conservatives share

Care to explain?

According to the Quran it is not up to a Muslim to convert or condemn a non-Muslim. In fact it specifically states that Allah can make a man a believer or non-believer and that a man must come to Allah by Allah's choosing and in his own time. It states that a Muslim must fight against oppressors that wish to interfere or prevent him from practicing his faith but is against targeting disbelievers for that reason alone. .

Please cite verses.

Clearly a big lie. Lefties tell us they hate us bcuz we bomb their babies. Who you gonna believe? Lefties or ISIS itself?

(((Western military campaigns)))

Moses went to the mountain. The other went to a bat shit cave.

>2 . Because you are liberal
>>"We hate you because your secular, liberal societies permit the very things that Allah has prohibited while banning many of the things He has permitted, a matter that doesn’t concern you because you Christian disbelief and paganism 32 separate between religion and state, thereby granting supreme authority to your whims and desires via the legislators you vote into power."

is ISIS redpilled?

>because you Christian disbelief
false

we beleive in god too goat fucker
you cannot legit do anything regrading your fake islam retards.

you had 3 god..

Squirrels gnaw on parts of my house so I eradicate them. Kebab kill Americans so we blow them into tiny pieces. Our wrath is a force of nature at this point. Islamists have a price to pay for their transgressions and at this point their crime is their existence. I don't care if that upsets them.

>because of (((you)))
ftf(((y)))

>our God is a false idol
>Islam is 500 years younger than best religion
ok

>3 because god is all these things
the image is correct

>you had 3 god
You user are not. learn to speak English you ugly barbarian monkey.
I'm greek and english is not my native
langauge

there is no excuse for a syrian refugee not to know ether.

islam is polytheistic