Seriously, the bullying against American members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against American members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand, especially since the Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure Yuropoors here. Why not bully Irish or Argentinians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our country? Sand niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the biggest contributors to this board.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!

Would you call an American man an "Amerifat" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "Morbidly obese shart in the mart"? Like it's a thing. Would you say those words to your fellow Sup Forumsiticians? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking faggot?
You're destroying American pride, you're dividing Sup Forumsacks against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/alt-right-using-leaked-nato-psychological-wafare-tactics-subvert-democracy-and-691457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quit your bitching

Get fucked burger

>56%
>Hasn't won a war since WWII
>Shart-in-mart

fuck off amerilard

Stupid fucking Amerifat

You all are fucking niggers of this site.

Fuck off amerimutt cut dick this is what you get for the poo in loo memes

They're just upset because they have only goats and ugly children to bang in their shit 3rd world.

Fuck off, Pajeet.

poo in loo

Hey there poo. Get back to running T-Mobiles call center

it's literally bant
shouldn't this be on bant now that I think of it?

If a poo shits in the woods does it use a lou?

POO

Fuck off, dude. If you can't take the heat, either change to a meme flag or gtfo this board.

>mfw an amerishit was fat near me

>48% white
go kys shitskin

>he's getting mad at the 56% meme
my work here is only beginning you weak faggot

Stop being a bitch. You sound like a faggoty Canadian.

Devide and conquer
Gas the kikes

At least niggers know how to use a toilet

Pasta, sage, move on to non-slide threads you FAGGOTS

I love this new tasty pasta!

Why so angry burgers? Didnt shoot up enough schools today?

Who gives a fuck? There is not another nation that will fuck with us. We win every military engagement AND set the tone. Fuck the Cucks

fuck off weak cunt you're why we went from the country that nuked japan twice and dropped agent orange on vietnam to the country that everyone laughs at because we have survivors guilt fuck you

>new pasta
The only thing new here is you, bro

>getting pissed at Europoors

I wouldn't take it personally.

Like i said unoriginal illiterates, you fat fucks cannot even come up with intelligent banter. Literal niggers of this board.

They helly jelly bro. The fuck do I care what some countrylet thinks of us?

lol trump voters want to be taken seriously. you're all a fucking joke now.

silly burger

are you actually whining about foreigners hurting your feelings

Do you know how many fucking foreigners immigrate here, legally and illegally
They ALL want to live here

Go eat some BBQ and shart at the mart, woosie

IN

It's D&C you dumb fuck, besides this is the hurt box. Deal with it or gtfo

I call out fat chicks on a daily basis

t. cutdick

American posters are very aggressive and opinionated

Fuck you no we're not

You cant bully us, we are bullyproof

Sorry, Apu. It's just there's literally nothing else noteworthy about your shithole country.

Its an old copypasta?
Recently I've seen the same thread but with niggers, Muslims and canadians

sorry Niles...I couldn't hear you

Maybe someone cut off your head

Fuck off ameritard

I know this is a bait thread, but I sincerely do hate Americans. You are all a bunch of fucking loud-mouth self-important fucknuggets. You can't do anything normally.. You have to exaggerate everything you do and say. You stick out like a sore thumb and the world would honestly be a better place without you. I've even met based sandniggers before. There are no based Amerifats.

Says the nigger. Die poo

>Bully Australians, Indians, Germans, Scandinavians, and Brits mercilessly
>Expect to be treated nicely
Go back to OP. After all, that's where you were before 2016.

LOO

The only way this post could be more ironic is if the flag said Austrailia or Canada

He who sows the wind shall reap the storm....
Americunt

Suck it up buttercup and quit being a little faggot

It's not old, but it's not that new. I'm just trying to crack skulls out here, tho.

there's nothing good about India. Except maybe the fact that they have nice jewelry and skin lightning products.

How can one OP be such a faggot?

All Amerrifats must be genoicded for being so ugly and smelling like sweat, shit and cheese

SHIT ON STREET

You should have turned your flag off of you were intending to talk shit, you retarded quasi-British animal

Something here doesn't add up...

You're just the biggest faggot aren't you? Accept le 56% face with pride, prove that you're not a 56% (If you're a citizen of the U.S.A it's very likely you are.) or go to reddit where there's a safe space for cucks you.

The burger is strong in this one lmao. Amerifag here this is Sup Forums I like it offensive you dumb cunt, keeps the autistics triggered

#itsoktobeamerican

We deserve all of it.

You forgot your meme flag retard

I just ate 2 cheese burgers
Mmmmmm....cheese burgers
I'm practically one of you.
Hey, been wondering. You Americans are good at guessing what race things are, you know 'white, nigger, kike, double nigger, Poo, etc'. (nothing detailed like exact specifications required, just generally)
So what race do you think Paladin Danse of the Brotherhood Of Steel is. I'm biased because he's red pilled and chats some awesome righteous spiel but he's suspiciously pigmented too.
I'd say he hasn't got a touch of the monkey because he's too noble but what do our American experts think

Is this pasta? No one IRL gets this asshurt from bantz by autistic, cucked Muslim cocksucking Yurofags.

A hidden poo

He's a synth, that's his race

DOO DOO IN THE LOO LOO!

This right here

Self hatred is amazing

This is what the rise in shilling is about.
There's plenty of anons that are willing to dive in and run with it but the real shills are out in force because of this.
As you can see it's serious as fuck, we are apparently NATO tier psy warfare experts. Officially.
newsweek.com/alt-right-using-leaked-nato-psychological-wafare-tactics-subvert-democracy-and-691457
>They want to split Europe and America as you can see

Nooooo spoilers
And I don't believe it
I just don't
You lie
Why do you lie

SPOILERS, MY DUDE

Satan is entirely right. If you're too much of a faggot to take the bantz, take your queer ass back to wherever the fuck you came from nigger.

God Bless the United States of America

Euros are fucking faggots what you gonna do

fuck off pajeet

dog bless, Texas!

In terms of post quality:

South East Asia & Oceania>South Africa>East Asia>Europe>South Asia>South America>Canada>le infinitesimally small percent faec

you forgot your meme flag.

burger education.

Dude just reply eurofags with insults, I called eurofags future moslems and niggers hybrids.

Oh my god, this is some classic copypasta material right here...

I lol'd hard at this shit, well done user.

That was my fault
I asked for that
I'm quite gutted now I didn't think I'd get spoilers
The hours I put in

MODS

MOVE THIS TO

>The Trump one in DC

THIS.

quit embarrassing us

Wait till you find out your son is in charge of the Institute

Based off this thread I don't think it's working.
Wasn't personally offended by it (le 0% faces made me laugh the hardest I've laughed all month.) but I get worried that it's an effort to stop people here from doing anything productive.
Glad I read this thread though since it's filled with fellow burgers who realize it's just bants. I feel really dumb for thinking people here would be thin skinned.

Tell your mum

Kid, if you're worried about people's feelings... well, you're in the wrong place for that.

Euro faggots and Aussie niggers are just trying to get in their bantz before they turn into mixed race mutts like they claim Americans are. They'll soon be bred out of existence by their Muslims masters.

Who gives a shit what non Americans think of us...they aren't american...they jaye what they desire to be.

I'm going now

What if he was a robot too?

no u

fuck off yank - we are sick of your failing empire

Fag millennials and their entitlement

preach it!
but to any newcomers the donald that actually think like this op please realize this is a troll and everyone here thinks american abuse is funny lighten up