Children ‘should be taught about sexual consent through tickling’

Children ‘should be taught about sexual consent through tickling’

The SNP’s Alison Thewliss said such a response would help youngsters learn about consent, including that someone stops their actions if you tell them. The Glasgow Central MP also questioned why children are stereotyped into pursuing certain jobs. Speaking during a Commons debate on sexual harassment and violence in schools, Ms Thewliss said: ‘In thinking about consent, that also starts at a very young age as well – we can think about that with children too. ‘We can do it with something as simple as tickling. ‘If you’re tickling a child and they say stop, you stop. That’s teaching consent to very young children – they understand that, they know that.

metro.co.uk/2017/11/03/children-should-be-taught-about-sexual-consent-through-tickling-7050707/

Parents should use tickling to teach children about consent, MP says

Parents should use tickling as a way to teach children about consent– by stopping tickling the youngsters when they are asked to.

The simple lesson could be enough toteach consent to very young children, according to the SNP’s Alison Thewliss.

Speaking during a Commons debate on sexual harassment and violence in schools, Ms Thewliss said: ‘In thinking about consent, that also starts at a very young age as well – we can think about that with children too.

What type of degeneracy is this?

Doesn't seem degenerate at all. Parents tickle their kids all the time, and it seems like a really healthy way to teach kids about boundaries and respecting someone when they say "no" or "stop".

If I'm missing something here, somebody please tell me, but this seems like a really simple and potentially effective teaching tool

>Bongs want to ban tickling your kids

BAN ASSAULT FEATHERS

Give them drugs first so that they enjoy it ask for more

adults have privilege, children are oppressed, makes sense
t. childless faggots

It's just something a soyboy would do.

I will teach my son how to get women wet. And it isn't by asking politely every ten seconds if they want to continue kissing.

Kevin Spacey should to a PSA on this topic...

Rape=tickles

show flag you fucking leaf

they're not being taught about sex you fucking imbecile they're being taught a simple concept that everyone should know

>peacefag
>parental authority isn't a thing
thanks for the millennials grandma

A parent's responsibility is to teach.
Are you saying you want parents to raise a generation of thoughtless rapist?
Sounds like nigger logic to me

Wait, wtf?

I’m also going to give a wait wtf

I'm also giving a "I’m also going to give a" wait wtf

I'm also giving a "I'm also giving a "I’m also going to give a"" wait wtf

>TV G

Nope, nope, nope... Just no way. Seriously wtf.

It’s fake. Don’t get your hopes or dick up.

It's fake goy.

proof?

No fucking way this is real!

>I'm afraid to be an adult even in the context of my own family so I let my children be the adult and call the internet a nigger

So someone actually went frame by frame by frame by frame and shooped boobs in to rustle some jimmies?

weaponized autism has no bounds

>having a problem with this

I think some of you just go through life looking for reasons to get pissed off.

are you equating not listening to your kid say stop when you're tickling them to exercising your parental authority?
or are you implying parental advice is an attack on parents' autonomy?

>tickle child
>They say stop
>You stop
>They think every Muslim will stop raping them now

The deep end of degeneracy strikes again

i am 12 and what is this?

>dad used to tickle me until I'd cry on almost a daily basis, even when I beget him to stop
>have wierd trust issues to this day
If you think there's anything wrong with this article you're retarded.

Stop pretending to be us now that your shitty revolution died.
People understand consent unless they have some kind of mental issue, in which case, teaching consent is pointless because they are incapable of understanding how other people feel.
There is no rape culture.

Do these people genuinely think the average person doesn't know how consent works? Do they actually think the reason rapes happen is because people stupid? Not just malicious and primal? Holy fuck.