November 4th "revolution"

Literally the "we were just pretending to be retarded" revolution. They're saying now that it was all a huge hoax and the "alt-right" made it all up.

Other urls found in this thread:

refusefascism.org/wp-content/uploads/nyt-no-16-1-4.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tlt6R1KD4E0
web.archive.org/web/20171105002343/https://refusefascism.org/2017/11/01/spread-the-refuse-fascism-ny-times-ad-everywhere/
youtube.com/watch?v=eFVj0Z6ahcI
freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3577486/posts),
reason.com/archives/2016/02/06/reds-and-feds
harvardpolitics.com/special_features/maoists.html),
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If that's true then that's a lot of Sorosbucks to blow on signs and posters for a fucking hoax

it just a stupid forced meme. most people on Sup Forums were saying it would end up being nothing. and boy was it nothing.

>lefties becoming real life memes
Really makes me think

But nothing happened today

Reminder that Soros spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on this at least.

refusefascism.org/wp-content/uploads/nyt-no-16-1-4.pdf

What are you talking about? The ANTIFA SUPERSOLDIERS came to my house and turned me gay with their mind powers and now they're marching on the state capitol.

for him that's like $5

That's the entire point. Nothing happened, so they're claiming it was all fake

yea and there's people all on Sup Forums saying we're all liars and stupid nazis that made it up.
but I don't know if it's actual antifa or rightwing double trolls. it's hard to tell with you people sometimes.

The Right would never waste this much money on a LARP.

It happened so fast none of us saw it coming or happen

It was headed by an alumni of the fucking Weatherman Underground, they took out a full fucking page ad in the New York Times, and when they accomplished fuck all, they want to claim it was a hoax? Bullshit.

They just failed. We thought they might give us casus belli, and just like their parents, we were disappointed.

The big ad kind of destroys that narrative. We definitely didn't pay for that shit.

The right could never have guessed as to the awesome power of the ANTIFA SUPERSOLDIERS

stupid lefties think that anime nazis have access to hitler's bank account and the knight's templars lost treasures, they'd never buy that.

>spend $300,000 on advertising your revolution
>no one shows up
>"H-haha it was all a ruse"

Really activates those almonds

Has pic related ever been more applicable?

Oh wow Sup Forums BTFO how embarrassing for you

>he doesn't have access to Hitler's bank account

>commie fucks set up nov 4th as a big day
>they all forget it was today and decide not to do anything cause they are all lazy jobless fucks
>blame it on the ALT RIGHT NEO NAZIS again

Hahahahahahahahhahahaahhaahhaa

I'm pretty sure, never in the history of Sup Forums, has this picture ever been more accurate than today.

I was looking forward to a whole day of news coverage like this.

This is has been their modus operandi for like 2 months, begging for Sup Forums's attention and then yelling "triggered" when they're told to fuck off. Like with that video game we were getting spammed with.

What do you guys think?

bretty gud

>spend six figures on ads and prep
>like twelve people show up
>h-haha, we got you good, ebin trolololo, take that, fascists!

>Antifa plans a small protest
>Sup Forums blows it up into this huge civil war conspiracy
>Turns out it's just a small protest, literally just as planned, maybe a little smaller
>"HAHA, Antifa BTFO! LOL! WINRAR!"

PROOFS NIGGER, WHERE ARE THEY?

Yup a big juicy nothingburger forced into a meme by those hoping for a happening.

>Antifa plans large protest, shills it everywhere
>no one shows up
>"T-THEY PLANNED A SMALL ONE DRUMPFSTERS!!!!!"

>$150,000 ads
>marches scheduled in 20 cities
>stages, speakers, pre made signs

This wasn't a small protest, it was planned to be huge and failed.

i don't know who was memeing it into some sort of happening but anybody with any sense knew it was just gonna be a small protest. they were even registered like 2 months ahead of time for it.

The very first "Stay at home" revolution

I never even heard about it outside of Sup Forums. The big groups like the DSA and the IWW weren't even a part of it.

I'm still waiting for evidence of these claims.

>small protest

>i don't know who was memeing it into some sort of happening
Pretty sure antifa was. We got excited because they were threatening massive riots and other fun shit.

10/10 MS paint

Listen to this cheesy song alongside this webm, don't ask me why or how I got this idea, but the flow fits.It's fucking funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=tlt6R1KD4E0

>I'm still waiting for evidence of these claims.

Are you retarded? Read the fucking website, they had protests in 20 cities. If you watched any of the livestreams you would see they all had the same signs, 100s of them.
The NYT ad is literally available on their website, go and see it there.

>there weren't enough protesters to hold one sign each

Straight up their parents stopped their revolution. Mom refused to drive her panzee kids downtown. They cut their allowance. What a fucking joke the left is. Zero support from normies

Checked and Rekt XD

>PROOFS
>the NYT doesn't exist and neither do the pics of unused signs sitting around because commies fagged off
Cringe.

where's that?

Yeah, so similar threads have been made a shitload of already. Seems leftists keep trying to pitch the same narrative until it sticks.

Thread here: Left will now try to spin the Nov. 4 """""Happening""""" as a ploy to make us look like we fell for some sort of bait.

But this was no bait. This was a legitimate organizational failure on the part of the left. They took out a full-page ad in the NYT in order to psych everyone up for this, and it was a big damn nothingburger.

Tactics include concern trolling, where they pose as Sup Forums trying to act like we need to change tactics after being embarrassed by not showing up to a rally that didn't happen.

Remember: Nov. 4th didn't happen because the left couldn't get their balls together.

The poster on the website is from *January*, and says nothing about Nov 4. It was for the goddamn *inauguration*. Are you retarded, or do you choose to be stupid?

>tfw Soros didn't realize a protest on Saturday was a bad idea because his participating demographic uses that day to smoke weed and watch Rick & Morty

They shilled message for weeks
They spent a fortune planning it
No one turned up

They try to claim it was the evil Nazis all along

Fuck, man. This level of denial is sad.

HM...

suddenly no one shows up. no buses full of antifa crisis actors.

nobody getting paid

and just as suddenly, arrests of 10 saudi princes for money laundering, one of who owns a great deal of twitter

Suddenly the money dried up. Soros isn't the only one footing the bill.

SAE. Where is Obama right now?

So, is it just that nobody showed up? Maybe the antifa movement is already collapsing (or maybe "prolapsing" would be a more apt descriptor) on its own. We can clearly see that they are eating themselves, what with the mayhem in Hollywood and MSM.

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS

What a bunch of fags. They were all in line for the new I Fag and the local growler.

>$150k ad says that millions of people will march daily until the Trump/Pence regime has been removed

>"user they just planned a small protest"

Bullshit, they literally said themselves that they planned to make something huge, which completely fizzled.

that's a lot of ink wasted by a russian astroturfer

This is another nothing burger like September 23

They all got high to celebrate and lost track of the time.

Even if that was a bait. What a shit bait man. So that means I got comfy for nothing?! Shit, I should not have drunk that hot chocolate in my bed waiting for some happening... Antifa tricked me so bad ts ts ts

Times Square

I seriously never heard about this from any outlet other than Sup Forums. I'm pretty sure some lefty user is just laughing his ass off today lol

Pic related, the antifaggots did show up for their million man march, there's just virtually none of them

Wew lad you’re a fucking dumbass. Full on denial of reality

I'm beginning to strongly wonder why I'm arguing with you. If anyone is in denial here, it's probably (You).
I asked for proof they spent *any* money whatsoever, or that "they" said anything. So far, no one has offered anything besides a broken website and a poster from last winter.
I'm starting to think the same thing.

>they spent $100k+ to laugh at us for laughing at them
lel ebin prank :D:D:D

Americans don't have the fight in them yet. We bitch and grandstand but we don't actually want for anything in our lives so we aren't going to go risk jail or hospital or grave for political shit.

Key word here being 'yet.' This is why the alt right is still operating within the political apparatus and not out brown shirting.

>Some autists on a Lebanese tapestry weaving forum are able to get IOTBW posters up around the globe
>The left tries to organize protests in a single country and can't even show up
ebin

>there's no proof
>full-page ads in the NYT are freeeeee
Dude, just stop. It's sad.

>The poster on the website is from *January*, and says nothing about Nov 4.

web.archive.org/web/20171105002343/https://refusefascism.org/2017/11/01/spread-the-refuse-fascism-ny-times-ad-everywhere/

TITLE: Refuse Fascism NY Times Ad

CONTENT: This ad appears on page 5 of the print edition of today’s New York Times Nov 1, 2017.

Why are leftists universally sociopaths who lie every chance they get?

See earlier thread here: Left will now try to spin the Nov. 4 """""Happening""""" as a ploy to make us look like we fell for some sort of bait.

But this was no bait. This was a legitimate organizational failure on the part of the left. They took out a full-page ad in the NYT in order to psych everyone up for this, and it was a big damn nothingburger.

Tactics include concern trolling, where they pose as Sup Forums trying to act like we need to change tactics after being embarrassed by not showing up to a rally that didn't happen.

Remember: Nov. 4th didn't happen because the left couldn't get their balls together.

>antifa on damage control

uh huh... you go with that

>IT BEGINS

Guys this is JUST the beginning, shits going to hit the fan!

please see the posters, you stupid dick. these must be paid for.
please see the cardobard tubes, you retarded mongrel. these must be paid for.

notice how on the same day that 10 Saudi Arabia princes are arrested for money laundering, (one of whom owns more of twitter than Jack Dorsey), that there is suddenly no money to be had to bus the loads of antifa into the city as they have done before?

>Being this assblasted about looking like a retard for swallowing bullshit Sup Forums propaganda

>not recognizing times square
you sure you're American?

Seriously, that's has to be so fucking irritating

whoa, dude, i totally forgot the revolution was today. i was so baked last night. i slept right through my revolution alarm this morning.

>A single white piece of paper makes people go crazy
>spends thousands on ads and zilch happens

Wew

This was CIAnigger shit. Ignore.

>I asked for proof they spent *any* money whatsoever,

They verifiably took out a full page ad in NYT. Their own organising webpage declaring their intent and plan to do this days before datemarked November 1st 2017 is available here: web.archive.org/web/20171105002343/https://refusefascism.org/2017/11/01/spread-the-refuse-fascism-ny-times-ad-everywhere/

Insisting on "evidence" that they paid for this full page ad with a normal price of $150k, insisting over and over that you have seen no EVIDENCE that they paid money for something with a list price of $150k is high grade asperger.

>or that "they" said anything.

It's literally in the NYT full-page advert. That's what "they" are saying. They are also saying it here: web.archive.org/web/20171105002343/https://refusefascism.org/2017/11/01/spread-the-refuse-fascism-ny-times-ad-everywhere/

About 10 threads have been made on this topic already, and in every one of them, leftists are attempting to shill a narrative that it was DELIBERATELY intended to be a failure, a giant WE TROLLED YOU.

The fact that they worked the hardest they have worked in the recent year to produce posters and banners, and nobody showed up to carry them, refutes that.

people are gradually getting used to Trumps unorthodox leadership.

because their handlers are the ones who get paid. Though if you keep en eye out for craigslist bullshit and you can see when they're trying to buy actors in. 15 an hour last year. then 20 more recently. then 25 most recently

youtube.com/watch?v=eFVj0Z6ahcI

Sure kid

are you honestly implying Carlos Slim COMPED the NTY ad for Refusefasicm.org
honestly?

Yeah, that's literally an antifa faggot in a black helmet desperately trying to get someone to pick up his "million man march" signs.

Pic related, more of antifa trying their best and failing.

I don't get the NYT.
Ok, now that I can see where the damn thing is coming from:

Looking up that number, the website is a front for the RCP (see freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3577486/posts), which is well-known as the pet cult of Bob Avakain (see reason.com/archives/2016/02/06/reds-and-feds and harvardpolitics.com/special_features/maoists.html), and not someone taken seriously among the left.

If he really did spend $150k on that ad, I think it only proves how irrelevant the RCP is, and that Avakain shouldn't be trusted with managing money.

Nothing else to write home about.

Great comeback

Pic related, NYT ad

is she claiming to be a liar, thief and traitor?

Oh, shit, it's really popping off now...did you see the weapons that unicornkin is carrying? We. Are. Fucked.

Oh yeah, the unicorn. That was some funny shit.

I don't get it either, friend, but it does exist.

yeah fuck those cops

We should just go fuck all their women.

Faggot. Those 'people' deserve it, and the lads in blue have some fun.

It exists, but that's all that can be said for it. If Sup Forums serious fell for their reality-disconnected ramblings, that's their own damn fault for not doing their research before chimping out.

The Patriots won

This.
an antifa member flew over me and blasted a car with his laser vision

*seriously
Damn I'm tired.