Weather Anomalies EMP

Strange beams and weather anomalies all over south east US.

That big green beam thing from Houston to Dallas has been there for two days. Is this the EMP drills?

rainviewer.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.metservice.com/Radar_Interference
mentalfloss.com/article/76950/how-does-weather-radar-work
forecast.weather.gov/jetstream/doppler/how.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_radar
youtube.com/watch?v=41xFcXyTyt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

those circles are around major radar stations. Close range, radar picks up everything from swarms of insects to pollution and atmospheric particulates. This happens all the time.

>t. former tornado chaser/NOAA spotter

>CIA trying to shut down my thread
No it's HAPPENING

It's called rain dipshit.

No it's the radar.

There's beams shooting out everywhere and a bunch of interference across half the country and I'm supposed to accept that it's just insects? You're fucked. Maybe a "radar glitch" but ffs it's not fucking bugs or pollution or actual weather that's for sure. Weather doesn't act like that

that is what fog looks like in radar

o yeah that makes sense bud, and entire fucking fog cover across the us. you're wrong.

>There's beams shooting out everywhere and a bunch of interference across half the country and I'm supposed to accept that it's just insects?

What are the chances this is the first time you've bothered to look at radars before? Stupid people always do this. They look at data they don't understand and see things "out of the norm" cause they have no idea what normal is. By all means, save the data and correlate it with data from weeks in the future. Then come back and give us a conspiracy theory. Until then, fuck off and read a book or a wiki page.

Gimme some actual info instead of just trying to shut down discussion then you fucking meteorologist

When the hot moist air coming up from the gulf meats the col dry air coming down from the north, fog is created. and yes it covers that large of an area especially this time of year.

looks more like insects to me

Looks like swamp gas.

Cmon idiot, try harder ffs

it's not, is fog and low clouds. This is common in the southeastern US.

Next time use a search engine. First link has an answer for you. The rest of the links are for you to smarten the fuck up.

blog.metservice.com/Radar_Interference

mentalfloss.com/article/76950/how-does-weather-radar-work
forecast.weather.gov/jetstream/doppler/how.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_radar

Birmingham AL here. Been cloudy for 2 days. Slight drizzle early this morning. Maybe your weather radar is picking up weather.

Insect guy is correct also. Radars do pick up swarms.

they also pick up dust

They pick up everything that can bounce a radio wave back. I thought this was common knowledge till I read this thread.

These links don't even work

SE fag here, pretty foggy the past two nights but weather has been pretty normal.

>common knowledge
Common knowledge isn't common.

sometimes they are military chaff designed to purposely interfere with radar.
youtube.com/watch?v=41xFcXyTyt0

That shit's crazy

I hope the military melts me with radio microwaves from underground nigger bunkers built for me plus three

>I hope the military melts me with radio microwaves from underground nigger bunkers built for me plus three

I do too.