Hispanic Sup Forumstards

Since no one answered me last time, I'll ask again:
what the fuck are latinos doing here?

Their countries are non white (only Br/Ar have a significant white minority, and Ur is majority white as far as I know), they themselves are non white, and they are seen as part of a problem by euro and amerishart posters here, they are hated by them, so why are they here?

And I don't really have to mention this board is white supremacist. And no, don't tell it isn't, you don't fool anyone

Previous thread:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147227360/

Why can't latinos be here anyway?

why should they? this place is basically stormfront
it's stupid

Muh dick

God help me, survive this nofap.

>Speak spanish
>immediately disqualified from being a white nationalist

She doesn't look Hispanic at all

Sup Forums doesn't hate Hispanics. Just black people.

I am here for the keks

"Hispanic" is not a race

/thread

fuck off retard commie. nationalism is for everyone.

now post more of that fine ass bitch.

you mean indios, right? I dont know, they just larp. Most US posters are beaners (mexican indios) too, or chinks.

uh?

Latino's are welcome to hate right back at us, LULZ.

why are amerimutts so unbeliably stupid on this board?
>everyone i don't like is a commie
i'm probably more conservative than you

t, mexican

A lot of Latinos look up to white people and wish they were white.

I hate US Hispanics more than US black people.
Both have negro blood, one has negro and native. Guess which one breeds more

Whenever I see women in slut clothes I think of traps :0

This board is strictly anti white supremacist you fucking nu cuck

ITT: Retards who think an idiom defines your race
>le latino maymay

I'm sure you already know this given you're spic too, but most spics believe themselves to be white and align themselves with white interests.

>an idiom

Nahh I hate hispanics. They're turning the southwest into mexico.

>implying latinamerican/hispanic is a race and not a geographic designing nuon.
>literally thinking whites, niggers and indios are the same race because they live in the same country
Kill yourself, you newspeak jew.

Imo Sup Forums is most likely one of the more diverse places on the internet

Redpills dont give a shit about skin colour

Not true at all, what the fuck. Spics are so retarded, Jesus Christ. They align themselves real well with white interests here, by flooding us illegalaly, turning white states like California and Texas non-white, and voting 80% democrat.

you hate indios, not "hispanics" lear something nigger

>too lazy to read the OP1

Nofap scares me. Coming face to face with my lack of willpower would most likely give me depression. OP's pic is the most fuckable human ever and something like day 4 nofap would be unreal looking at it. Having said that, I'm down to try. What day you on?

*learn
Mestizos, whatever. I hate you all equally.

OP*

In the United States Hispanic is a race, take it up with the US not with individual Americans.
According to 23andme, people with less than a certain amount of native DNA usually indentity as white, while people with over a certain amount of native DNA identify as Hispanic. If I recall correctly the % was 10% or more native

i read, himself, he admited using the term "hispanic" as a race is retarded, because people from hipanoamerica are white sometimes. When they say latino they mean indios, not afros norr whites, i rage a bit

Black people desu

Because we aren't getting Argentinian immigrants here. We get Central Americans and carribeans. 1% at best are white, if that. If you came to America and are a white guy would you put Hispanic or white ?

>Why does people expose themselves to ideas they oppose?

Please argue my point in a more lucid manner.

>because people from hipanoamerica are white sometimes
except from your country, br and ur, that "sometimes" is actually "almost never" and I'm not exaggerating, so why are people from those countries here?

you hate pure whites because we live in a continet with indios and mestizzos? Sound white nationalist... Fuck off really, we are just like south african boers, living against the niggers, and so is every white country that is being inveded.

you, why are you here?

It's a trap user

Redpills, bombtruth and Jew Conspiracy.
That's it.

Hispanics have higher birthrates than African Americans.
Hispanics should just be counted as African Americans to be honest. DNA testing of "White Hispanics" in the US shows an average of 8% negro blood. In WHITE hispanics.

>aweonao fome la wea culiao sacohuea bacán
Habla bien, pendejo, sácate esa verga de la boca cuando hables. A perdón, no ví tu banderita, eres retrasado mental de nacimiento.

I-is that a boi ?

not true, 80+% of people whose both parents where born in argentina are white (excep the NOA) Too bad we are flooded whit NOA and bolivians. I mean, just like south US

It triggers me when people lie. Spics are anti-white. The majority of spics vote democrat, in large numbers. This is anti-white enough.
Then add the fact that spics are turning white areas into non-white areas. This is as anti-white as it gets.

did i hit a nerve, my dear mestizo wannabe white friend?

Most spics are already half white or even majority white. Take that as you will.

Welcome home brown man

Wrong. Most spics are 49% white. And that's far Southern European white, the type of whites than nothern Europeans have been calling non-white for centuries.

fuck off indio

i take your flag

Cause I really enjoy the comments and the contents in Sup Forums.
Now, Sup Forums isn't the only board that I visit. I came here in first place looking for the "radical views" in all kind of topics. Also, the replies aren't very influenced by moral views.
It's a good place for the discussion, that's all.

yeah that's what i meant

post your pinochet picture nigger

As far as I recall genetic testing done in Mehico was close to 50/50 with the south being more Injun and the north being more white while central Mexico being 50/50. Of course it varies, places like Guatemala are pretty Injun while South Americans tend to be more white on average.

Since when does being a white supremacist means I hate other races?
I'm a white supremacist from El Salvador, but the fact that I strive every day for self improvement in order To solidify the preservation of my race, the white race, doesn't means I will hate others simply for their skin color or will try to destroy them. If an indio, black or Suomi wants to discuss and exchange philosophical, political and historical thoughts, I'll gladly welcome him, why wouldn't I?

You guys do realize not every minority spouts crap like "fuck white people" right? I definitely feel white people are being persecuted nowadays. Black people are noisy, and you know the saying - the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Me and my friends (none of which are white) constantly make fun of SJWs and "check your privilege" crap all the time. The left is crazy and stupid as hell.. but the right is too full of hate at this point as well.

mad jew is mad

>amerindians ar the same race as spanish because hey speak the same language
>EXCUSE ME HOW DARE YOU QUESTION AMERICAN EDUCATION

>you must be pro pinochet then
what a fucking idiot
typical amerishart poster

I come for the memes, news and to have a laugh from time to time. What’s wrong with that?

Also the Libertarian and SIG threads have some good content.

Exactly this
Sup Forums doesn't cares about your skin color, but your mind and heart.

you ignore the fact that Mexicans also carry on average 8% negroid genes as well.

are you sure you are white?

imbecile

>salvador

Day 8 mate.

Seeing your own lack of willpower is truly terrifying because you are coming face to face with your primal side.

Man right now I wish I could have her sitting on my face and then I want to fuck her senseless for a few hours.

What is even worse is I have to take "Phenibut" a nootropic to function at work but it also has a side effect of increasing your libido.

I am a virgin KHV at 24 but I'm constantly trying to improve myself.

I want a gf.

He is literally the only good thing to ever come out of your (((country))) in the last 40 years

>Call s himself conservative
>Not even traditionalist
>Or fashy

Yeah he's basically a faggot

most inmigrants you get are majoritary indios, they say they are mestizos as an eufemism. Even if they are, they would be literally 50% face

I don't hate Latinos in Latin America. Latin America belongs to Latinos. I just don't want them invading my country. I expect you'd feel the same way if millions of Americans flooded Chile, began speaking English all the time, breaking your laws, voting for politicians and policies you hate, and just generally fucking everything up. And nobody here would blame you.

The spics that are the problem have American flags.

THIS. YOU CHANGE THE IMPLICIT MEANING OF THAT WORD, YOU CHANGE THE WORLD

fuck off faggot. 9/10 (((white))) argies are actually jewish larping.
>muh argentina its white!!
>muh grandfather was a nazi goy!

Dude go fuck off. I have no problem with you and have only ever met one argie in my life and they were white.
American Hispanics are NOT WHITE, not even close. The fact that you defend Indios and mestizo makes me think you're not white either.

LMAO gotta keepem separated

>Cue song

I would assume that would apply to niggers from Cuba and the Caribbean. As far as I know Mehico never had nigger slaves in it's soil.

at least you are the top 1% rich of el salvador, you are larping or you are not real salvadoreño, just first generation

You satanic bastard
Stop speaking in tongues

Give our sea back, mapuche niggers

yeah, gotta keep mestizos larpers separated from whites
btw I'd like to see your real flag

Fuck hispanics they bring drugs, they bring crime and they're rapists.

i may not be white but at least i'm not a stinky brown chicano.
i'm more of a beige colour, there are different levels of spic.

>>Hispanics have 58% increase
>>Niggers have 133% increase
>Uhhh hispanics and latinos are niggers

No, Carribean are much more African influenced. The average Mexican is 8% African, Mexico and slaves as well and just "mixed them away" aka all became negros.

>chilean intellectuals

You must be new here or retarded. Sup Forums people larp here because it is funny, no one actually cares. It's just funny.

and why are you here?

wtf i never defended them, i hate indios more than you i defend my country for being called "spic". Just that.
stop projecting, kike/negrito envidioso

Only mestizo argies have white blood

Do you know how to read Census? Top kek, holy fuck. I think I have to screen shot this.

why are you here?

Every race has a mutual hatred for niggers and jews.

4 teh lulz user

except you have a Mexican problem, not whole SA. actually all of us hate mexicans aswell

A mestizo in Argentina is a spic. If you're white you're a European not a spic. American spics are Indios, and negros.

to discuss politics, i'm more interested in warfare rather than stuff like cataluña so i mainly browse /sg/ and some happening threads.

Fair enough, I guess. I don't really know that much about our neighbors in the south.