Gay Conversion Therapy Work?

Is there any form of successful gay conversion therapy? Please help, I don't want to be gay.
On one hand, I recognize the need for community and someone to closely relate to and go through life with with you both making each other number 1 priority. To have intimacy with other people, sex being the deepest expression of intimacy.
On the other, I can't do this with women currently as I have no feelings for them. I feel like I'm shaming myself and my ancestors if I do so with a guy. That I'm desecrating myself. It has higher risks of stds, mental health problems, and infidelity.

Any cure or treatment to get sexual feelings for women and develop crushes towards them? I've never once made friends with a women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ionmAFRtz9o
youtube.com/watch?v=5cIGNK0iNx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Find Jesus. Religious conversion can change literally anything about your life and personality, including giving up drug addiction and buttfucking.

Bugs... easy on the carrots

No, it just made me more gay. Shit doesn't work at all who wants a blowjob?

> Middle Eastern religion founded by jews that's illogical.
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm not an atheist or materialist, before those claims are made.

Have you tried going after women that look like men? Some have the terrible dyke haircuts. Some have thin legs and big stomachs. Some even have facial hair, but they wax that. Some have wide jaws.

go to one of the 15 threads on dick skin we're having

I'm not attracted to men, I just like penises.

You want to suck dicks or not? Sounds like you want to suck dicks more than love God.

>be of reprobate mind
>get turned over to that which is inconvenient

God tried to warn you...

That's not gay. Just find a woman with a large clitoris then.

Stop demoralizing yourself with gay morale.

Renormalize the perception and judgment toward the opposite sex.

>Is there any form of successful gay conversion therapy? Please help, I don't want to be gay.
Psychologist here, yes, but the methods necessary are so extreme that I can't think of a single practicing professional in the western world who would be willing to implement them. It's also possible you would subject yourself to what amounts to torture for nothing as you could be resistant to the methods.

Blame the faggots in the lgbt+ for shutting down homosexuality as an illness. If you were younger than 8ish, it would be a piece of cake to orient you towards heterosexuality with about 90~ success rate and not a single adverse mental health reaction.

youtube.com/watch?v=ionmAFRtz9o

I don't think it works because I believe homosexuality comes from nature.
If AI can detect "gay faces" it can't be just psychologically.
There may be cases where a person just thinks to be homosexual maybe a woman who was raped and now thinks she's lesbian because she's in fact traumatized towards men but not really lesbian.
But if your sexuality is real, it's real.

Would you want to come home to this? If yes, you're probably gay.
youtube.com/watch?v=5cIGNK0iNx4
Maybe you could get inspred by a homosexual man who's not a faggot. Jack Donovan maybe

Well, making friends with them would be a start.

Look up how they treat sex offenders at atascadero state hospital in California, try and apply to yourself.

I thought i was becoming gay because my libido was fucked, I stopped fapping and I got straight back to god

Spbp

But yeah no... you're fucked and will be fucked

How would that have been done and what would be needed at 18?

Op you'll be fine. Sounds like you've just been having more gay sex than straight an lost your familiarity and comfort with arrousal from a women

The english have a saying for this, camp. Like navy men you've just been too horny and only had dudes at your disposal

Stop being such a cynical asshole toward women and get comfortable with and slay her all night. If that doesn't help you, throw in the towel

I'm 18 and never have dated nor have had sex. Never kissed romantically.

Been offered sex with strangers, though.

Live your life, have fun and stop stressing out about it. Just don't gEt lost down the rabbit hole.

If anything you'll turn yourself gay obsessioning over it

If you are a child, proper therapy and guidelines to the parents for behavior at home is effective at altering parts of your mental make-up that are still developing(of which orientation is one).

18? You're talking the gamut of the worst experimental techniques, mixture of drug therapy, hypnosis, and extreme reinforcement/punishment regimen(basically torture) to essentially force your brain to change how it is circuited in multiple locations.

I can't say for sure if you can ever become straight. But you don't have to pursue gay relationships or sex; ultimately that part is a choice.

I have heard of men "becoming" straight. Look up millennial woes if you like; he used to think he was gay and later rejected it. I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend now. Just know that it is possible

What in my home life could have caused me to grow up to be gay?

reptile worshippers. hence why im not one of those. am still a fag. but so are all of you as you claim straightness. this is why you called reprobate frog worshippers as gay. God reversed their natural tendencies afterwards when they did their orgies
generic stupidity and lies. typical french cowardice and feminism. like your language
you have no blood tests or physiological evidence. no diagnostic imaging. no wonder nobody will do it. youre frauds. freud said vaginas have teeth in them. where are they? you pear earth piece of shit. what's your diagnosis on serpent seed there you jewish drug peddler and clam digger? did you know only gays have prevented and cured HIV? zero claims about reproduction or health in any way. and vaginas cause all cancers and are just gross and unaesthetic. why is it your job to squawk like a woman over both secular and spiritual things as you twist both? huh? youre in a ponzi scheme
has 50 cats. polluted with the gay cat disease that egyptians didnt have for some reason
find epstein and all the pedos surrounding trump and his incest pee sodomy
enjoy the ass cancer for no reason. onanism is failing to impregnate your widowed sister in law. if fapping makes you gay then we're all gay. which we are
nag

just know he's a lying e kike celeb. modern talmud-o-vision and nothing else. here's why "straights" learned to lose it over "gays" as they were also fucken faggots:
>sign of covenant adopted by gays in 70s; kicked out the pedos of which 88% of you are pedos; banned jew stars
>Y R U APPROPRIATING A RAINBOW WE MADE NEPHILIM AND WERE SHOWN THAT AND NOW YOU GAYS WHO KILLED THEM ARE USING IT FOR YOURSELVES REEEE I WANNA MAKE MORE NEPHILIM
And you did just that. Over. And over. And over. From Genesis and the banishment. To Cain. To Goliath. To Noah. To today

Your family interactions, especially, your father, his presence, and his family dynamics and interaction with you. Any older siblings, who your friends were and your position and interactions within your social group, the media you consumed and toys you played with and how you played with them. The food you ate. There's more, a thousand social and environmental effects that combine with your hormonal levels and your genetics.

muh cigar penises

Read this book, and start reading the bible. You can find the pdf version online for free. Pages 144-148, and 221-225 all deal with homosexuality, the second story is a good read.

Homosexuality is an occultic, and sinful spirit. Fast for 3-7 days, and pray, talk nonstop to our creator throughout the days. Ask to see women the right way, and to find a compatible partner. Be careful with what you say, or do, because you can let in spirits willy-nilly.

1 Corinthians 6:8-1021st Century King James Version (KJ21)

8 Nay, ye do wrong and defraud, and that your own brethren!
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor the effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners shall inherit the Kingdom of God.

My dad was absent alot, I ate alot of pasta and hardly anything else when I was young as my parents were lazy parents, I was afraid of my oldest brother and lived in constant fear of him. The other one I was friends with. I played alot with legos and other figures but I'd make villages with them and write/catalog stories surrounding them. Like wars, diplomatic actions, trade, etc. All of which I'd act out. I didn't really make friends until middle school. I mean, sure, I did stuff with neighborhood kids but I didn't really do anything with any of them 1 on 1.

Nigger faggot.

You can be gay. Just don’t be a faggot. Like what you like, but don’t throw it in everybody’s face all the time.

what were the original languages there? coined by paul. used by nobody else. open to all sorts of interpretations. other translations say homosex when that was invented only as a word in 1880. arsenokoitai and malakoi are pederasty and male pagan hookers. corinth was known for that. but you dont care david and jonathan were edited against what david did. an ejaculation with him. jonathan having been said by saul to have uncovered the nakedness of his mother. longest love story in bible. what leviticus means in relation to Christ. the serpent seed i already mentioned. adam and steve werent banished because of "apples". you were. christ had nothing to do with vaginas and neither do the 144K nor heaven. marry Christ. is that gay? the 144K are defiled by them. read about ruth and naomi and the faggy centurion. blessed. and the ethiopian. and eunuchs in isaiah. and born eunuchs. you asshole

All women and non-gays must hang. Together, we will build a perfect, all-male world without straightness or women. The power of gay will allow us to triumph over Judeo-Bolshevik degeneracy.

The Gay Sturmabteilung will come for you.

NSDGAYP shall triumph

THIS. however this time, no haavara program

I know of LSD psychotherapy working, but that stopped being studied in the 70s.
My opinion is therapy is much more likely to work if you were molested or had some type of trauma when you were younger that caused to you to shut down to female intimacy.

Yeah it's called suicide and it's 100% sure to cure homosexuality

thanks, user.

I'm not in a position to tell you what factors influenced what parts of your personality/identity. I could guess based on probability, but that could give you wrong information and possibly, wrongfully, create some hardship. I can't in good conscience do that.

I know you want a why, and the only one I can give you is that lgbt lobbyists getting homosexuality removed as a disorder, ending all research for early childhood intervention. They recently did the same thing for those with gender dysphoria. Look up the campaign against Kenneth Zucker.

Ur problem is.. you’re looking at this issue the wrong way. YOu are being selfish. Waaaa waaaa oh woe is meeee! I prefer men! Booohoooo! Guess what faggot? Sex is for producing babies, and having a wife is like having an assistant in life who helps you get through shit and visaVersa, stop acting selfishly and degeneratelyyyyy. No one cares what perverted and disgusting things get you off, even if it is penises. That’s not what life is about. Focus on making the world a better place instead and don’t be a creep. Easier said than done of course :)