Purge in Saudi Arabia

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-04/saudi-national-guard-chief-economy-minister-out-in-reshuffle

>Saudi Arabia’s King Salman removed one of the royal family’s most prominent princes from his ministerial role and arrested other royals in a purge that clears any remaining obstacles to his son’s potential ascension to the throne.

>Acting on orders from a newly established anti-corruption committee, headed by his son Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Saudi police arrested 11 princes, four ministers and dozens of former ministers, Al Arabiya television said. Other changes announced separately on Saturday included the replacement of the economy minister and a new head for the powerful National Guard.

>“Laws will be applied firmly on everyone who touched public money and didn’t protect it or embezzled it, or abused their power and influence,” King Salman said in comments shown on state TV. “This will be applied on those big and small, and we will fear no one.”

Why is no one talking about this?

> a purge that clears any remaining obstacles to his son’s potential ascension to the throne.

Oh, that makes a lot more sense then all the weird tweets and /pol theories.

Do they just strip them of power, jail them, or execute them?

It says laws will be applied, I imagine they will be charged or jailed and stripped. Doubt they will execute unless this is related to the missile incident earlier.

This sand nigger is so powerful and literally OWNS most politicians and media. He makes Soros look like a novice.

Big if true

At least some of them are going to get necked. Can't have all these questionable loyalties running around.

Maybe trump came to KSA and asked the king to restore the relationship if king arrests the corrupted ones?

>power hungry subhuman fucks his son over to hold his grasp longer
go figure

Man, with the "Future Investment Initiative 2017" thing that went on recently.... I think his Royal Highness is really doing some Stalin type of cultual progressive acceleration. He's proliferating a high tech future and doesn't want any cultural, corruptive preventive baggage I guess. I also won't be surprised if any of those arrested are also found to of fund DAESH somehow too.

Cray cray anonkun. B-B-B-Bump!

>that clears any remaining obstacles to his son’s potential ascension to the throne.

I sure am glad I turned down that lucrative creepy defense contractor job in SA. Also, I used to train their shitty military so AMA I guess.

How did (You) interact with any native females there (if any)?

How was explat's/Western foreign worker's lives their?

I heard their military conisits of purely foreign mercenary that are only it for the money are NOT loyal to the crown.
Their fighter pilots only bomb yemen for paycheck bonuses.
So if any country would decide to end saudi arabia in a serious effort they would just fold.

No one cares what a corrupt, irrelevant royal family does.

If you meat fugg any females, no. That pretty much doesn't happen. Best bet is embassy sluts. As for lifestyle/life of western contractors, my take home would have been $145,000 for a 330 day contract, most of which would go straight into my pocket, because there isn't much you can spend it on in practice. If you want to have a good time you need an embassy hook up, the State guys can get alcohol. desu the best way to have a good time is to drive to Bahrain. Booze, drugs, prostitutes, you name it you can get it.

True story: I was stationed across the causeway and had to drive in to teach them VERY basic military doctrine. I was there for years and carried several visas, got around a lot and KSA is by far the worst military I have ever seen to work with. I've probably worked with 45 different navies and nothing is near as bad as the RSN. When this Yemen shit kicked off an American LT had to fly over there and write their governing Strike OPORD, because they couldn't even put a plan for bombing Yemen on paper. As for the loyalty, there are internal security forces (they followed us everywhere) that I gather are pretty loyal and can really fuck people up, but the country has no ability to fight another military.

Wow sucks ass that americans helped Saudi bomb innocents in Yemen. Shit like that is why we probably have people want to come bomb us.

Yeah, I'd say stay out of it if it was my call. It's sectarian so the sades are chosen by geography, not morality. desu I wish we had Yemen Generals like we do Syria Generals. That conflict is beyond clusterfucked. Not too long ago the mercenary commander of the UAE forces was ambushed and killed. Blackwater guy. Ex Mexican SF iirc. The whole country is leaded with mercs and KSA dipshits.

Bump

As soon as USA picked a side all mercenaries would pack their shit and leave. I guess it could turn bad if the initial chaos gave rise to an ISIS style group.

No one asked for your life story faggot. Fuck off back to redit