So, Sup Forums, how long until Africa fucking destroys itself? You got Ebola in Sierra Leone, Zika in Cameroon...

So, Sup Forums, how long until Africa fucking destroys itself? You got Ebola in Sierra Leone, Zika in Cameroon, and now the PNEUMONIZED BLACK FUCKING DEATH in Madagascar.

How long before the dumb fucking country wipes itself out by doing stupid shit like shitting in the village well or dancing with and fucking animals and corpses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=lO2-YxWkRxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its statistics have been improving intensely and rapidly since they kicked the whites out. Life expectancy has doubled in most places, and infectious disease rates are down.

Ebola is small time compared to how bad it was under cockroach white rule. Africa is now best buds with China, spelling the end of the dogfucker race.

You're a clown.

>So, Sup Forums, how long until Africa fucking destroys itself?
Africa is in a constant state of destruction. It's been destroyed already, it's what the world would look like after a nuclear apocalypse minus the radioactivity.

>it's what the world would look like after a nuclear apocalypse minus the radioactivity
heh ive always used that exact analogy

lol

Two words.

Migratory birds.

Bye - bye Europe.

Why do the leftists want Africans to flood Europe then?

>africa
>country
burger education

Stupidity.

I think about this and cry sometimes. We have failed our ancestors.
>Juan Bautista de Anza is rolling in his grave right now.
He founded California in the 1700s and made the first road. Now we have a growing hepatitis problem on the streets of San Diego, my hometown.

GAIA WANTS THEM DEAD
Best get out of her way

africa's population is reaching 4 billion by the end of the century. that is 4 billion perfect plague carriers to bring about the end of the known world

I don't think you quite understand the amount of investment that China are putting into the continent of Africa. We're talking many many many trillions. Remember how china looked 30 years ago compared to how it looks now, that's the general direction of Africa.

Should have done this to the entire fucking continent ages ago... youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=lO2-YxWkRxk

China never got the Plague
China doesn't have an average IQ of ~70
China doesn't have a thousand ethnic groups fighting over which fucking sand dune is their sand dune

Not soon enough.

It won't.

It has many resources, natives can live by eating weeds.

It's already at the bottom. It's society is just unaspirant, complacent, and incapable of deferred reward.

You are clearly not familiar with China's history. Or Africa's for that matter. I think you take yourself too seriously, you're a phoney.

How long until America is no longer wh*te? hopefully not long. I'm doing my part by encouraging cumskin women to only breed with very dark skin black men

>chinks start to colonize Africa
>more and more infectious diseases are appearing
>chinks are known to be Ant people with no compassion
My guess is that they are deliberately trying to get the nigger population under control, since all those white liberals seem hell bent on giving out gibs to inflate a population that would otherwise go extinct