/IOTBW/ 5>14 Edition

Previous Thread
Do Not Alter The Message
Do Not Alter The Flyers
Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill
There Is No Phase 2

It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.
To take part just print the flyers, post them in legal areas, and get home safely. Work at night, work with hoodies and sun glasses, work quickly and move on.
The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.
The Antifa protests fell on deaf ears and failed. The 5 words are succeeding. The Plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

>We should do "it's oaky to be black" next and see them treat it differently!
Every US/Canadian campus is already covered with pro-"PoC" posters and propaganda. Showing a pro-"PoC" bias is not the point and proves nothing we don't already know. The point is to expose their anti-white bias in as blatant a way possible.
>"Okay" is too weak! We need a stronger message!
The weakness of the word "Okay" is the point. We are showing that there is no low you can sink to that will make them happy. To them it isn't even "okay" to be white. People on social media have had the correct response and are starting to declare pride in being white. The Plan is working. Stick to the plan.

List of media responses:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Other urls found in this thread:

wday.com/news/4353520-its-ok-be-white-posters-found-concordia-college-campus
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147722187/#147723723
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post Twitter salt please.

Here you go.

Reminders. Stick to the plan.

Daily reminder

THERE IS NO PHASE 2... STICK TO THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. ANY THREAD SAYING OTHERWISE SAGE IN ALL FIELDS!!!!

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

These people are fucking insane. I would help but I don't have a printer and I decided it wasn't smart to print a hundred of these off at work. I might have to buy a printer solely for this project. Great work, everyone who has participated.

wday.com/news/4353520-its-ok-be-white-posters-found-concordia-college-campus

Great news story that hits all the notes. Called racist within seconds, student outrage, diversity=/=being white.

Is it just Americans doing this?

But nobody said it wasn't ok. This just makes Sup Forums look like bigger retards

no anyone can

Just go to a print shop or library and use theirs, most have self service printers/copiers.

NO

laughing at you desperate cumskins trying to avoid being repealed and replaced in your own countries. KEKEKEKEK

What font is used for this?

Mmm, nummy nummy! Gonna have to see my doctor about muh sodium.

>triggered

That might be the bravest man on Sup Forums

>148015388
I think you missed why there was a negative reaction in the first place. The point of the campaign is the simplicity of the message. Five words standing completely in a vacuum with no context or connection to a group or agenda.
By presenting the concept in the most minimal way, the viewer's own mind fills in everything else in a way that they can't lie about. If someone is honestly anti-white, their mind creates an anti-white context for the concept. Because they reflexively created the context, they can't even process that their response will reveal their racism, because they can't process that an honestly non-racist mindset creates a completely different context for the same concept.
If the poster is pre-loaded with something even as simple as a hashtag, that creates a common connections that the normal and anti-white can both go to for common context, and nothing at all gets revealed.
Hope this cleared it up for you.

Just use the pic in the OP. It is high enough quality for printing. Do not change the flyer.

Atleast you will admit it. Most of your kind is too pussy to say anything in real life though without a mask on.

That is an excellent explanation of it.

What about just carefully writing it by hand? I could make like 50 while I hang out at home and go set them up somewhere. Are we actively avoiding doing this for any reason or is it just for clarity that we're printing?

this one is k

Thanks anyway.

le 56% statue

NEW BREAD!

PHASE 2 OFFICIAL:

Just had an IRL discussion with a lefty whyte woman in a bar and she said what ya'll are doing is raycis

That could be the most beautiful post I've ever read.

>RACIST, RACIST, RACIST
When will they learn.

what a cunt
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147722187/#147723723

I think the opinions are mixed about doing it by hand. I'm just an OP, not any leader, but I think as long as you keep it to the 5 words and make it as clean as you can you aren't doing any harm.

You're a stupid nigger.

It's okay to be Wyeth

Thinking the same. I've got good handwriting and I'm not going to do anything but essentially copy the font 98%. Need to figure out where to put them up but I'll do my part as well.

>Got nearly halfway down the thread before noticing his flag.
Hooooooooly shit.

Could you please create and upload a zip of their reactions?

I understand that there's no phase two concerning the message itself, but just putting these up around college campuses isn't as effective a campaign as it could be. It also exposes the source of the campaign and limits the spread of the message. Someone needs to take it to a new medium outside of a college where it will have maximum impact

NEW BREAD!

PHASE 2 OFFICIAL:

can't, going to sleep
almost 6am
I leave you gentlemen with my best salt
spread it profusely

Ignore this shill, he's extremely scared because this is working MUCH better than intended.

THERE IS NO "PHASE 2".

WALKING HOME WHO DID THIS

Thanks. Have a noice sleep.

You must be new. These are going up all over liberal cities. Am enjoying the lulz.

also, shills need to be gangraped with broken glass

>rare pepe guys, enjoy

It's pretty obvious mate, probably just troll. I'd be concerned if anyone took it seriously.

She's so mad she had to tape herself tearing it off and crumpling it up in her hand

This is fucking amazing

We need to try to get this to go nationwide, even more so than it already has. To every user out there who hasn't done their part: I challenge you to put up 10 somewhere visible in your community at some point this week. They impotent rage against this is beautiful. We need to make it a top issue socially.

Posting in other high traffic areas is encouraged. I recommend parking lots and shopping centers for Thanksgiving/Black Friday. High white guilt media around that day, massive foot traffic the next. That's my next goal, I'm having myself a White Friday.

NEW BREAD!

PHASE 2 OFFICIAL:

→ →

→ →

→ →

→ →

We could not have asked for a better headline that morning.

If you're part of the TWP, get your people in line

>These are going up all over liberal cities
and yet the vast majority of the reactions to it are coming from people connected with college campuses. If the only reactions you illicit are coming from a campus then normie Facebook types will assume it's a local issue. This had an impact but it needs to be taken to the next level

Did the user who said he paid for the plane to fly over Berkeley with the IOTBW banner come through?

College campuses are ground zero for the buthurt that has infected they have set up this retarded "culture", work-a-day normies couldn't give a fuck besides going with the flow and trying to make life as easy as possible

ITS OK

Found the jew

No, and that is for the best. It was an ego driven idea to grab the spotlight for himself. Stick to the plan. Anyone who doesn't stick to the plan is a shill.

i usually pick one of these papers up every morning, didn't manage to get one of these, damn

Everyone report the shill thread. There is no phase two.

Says in OP that there is no phase two. How fucking retarded are you?

Are we ready to start phase 2 yet?

I'm not saying report this thread, I'm saying report the shill who keeps shilling the "phase two" thread, because there is none. I thought this was obvious.

Just call the jews out.Go to bed shlomo. Your time is nigh

Phase 2 is making white babies. Get to work.

There is no "phase 2". Nice digits, however.

NOT OKAY NOT OKAY
NOT OKAY NOT OKAY
KYS YOURSELVES TO DEATH, RACIST MONGRELS

I'm literally calling out the jews in the comment you responded to.
>go to bed schlomo
>uses meme flag

Got ya I didn't know if I missed it or not. Keep up the good work anons

Or wait, were you calling him schlomo? We seem to be having difficulty communicating user.

Meme flag? You are pathetic.

There is no phase two
Nice digits tho

>calls people pathetic
>hides behind meme flag

Absolutely love this idea. Unaltered it is so perfectly concise and subtle. This is a whole new level of redpilling.

There is defienietly going to be someone who sees some of the posters on the street and may be lead to the path of redpilling by this.

Great job Sup Forums keep it up

It's not okay to be a race of savages who brought ruin to all they encountered.
>Inb4 'N' word
I'm talking about you filthy white mongrels

Exactly.
Simple people require
Simple tactics
Simple

You are a cause waiting to happen
You cannot make a case
You loose

I printed crime race statistics on the back of my phase 2 poster. When a libtard tears it down they're going to see that niggers commit the majority of violent crime and become redpilled. Praise kek and shadilay!

STFU shill

kys nigger. I am willing to fight and die to change my country for the better.

>You loose
Of course only the most brain dead of Americans are here. Drink some guns and shoot some beer right? Redneck conservatards

You think I wouldn't recognize you, shill

There is no phase two. Report this comment and continue with the plan anons.