Redpill on Black Sun

If the Black Sun is supposed to represent Saturn, and Saturn is the anti-Christ, then why do we shill it?

Can anybody point me in the right direction here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3UiqTNCnFv8
youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
baptistbiblebelievers.com/LibrarybyTopics/NimrodTheRebelliousPantherbyNoelSmith1954.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=_mLxqRyISjM
youtube.com/watch?v=6NYdM5g6DoA
hooktube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The white power logo is the mark of the beast btw..

Black Sun doesn't represent Saturn you fucking faggot.

It represents the light inside of man. The hidden sun inside us all. THE SPIRIT OF MAN.

youtu.be/3UiqTNCnFv8

What the fuck are you...
nevermind its an american trying to act SPIRITUAL and speaking about his 1/15 german ancestry.
I am so tired of you trying to intermix two ideologies into something.
"Yeah, i am pescapalian, but i also like pork everynow and then."

Do you low-iq ameriburger niggers don't understand that there are MANY fucking people on this board, Sup Forums is not one person, one follows the edgelord nazi-ism generals, the other is a lolbertarian, the other (and not even god knows why) follows antifa-generals with massive interest.
And then there is a lonely little burger who failed middleschool who wants to larp like big europeans with all that culture that their nation deprived them off.

Tinfoil niggers. Its always tinfoil niggers. They will weave a giant conspiracy out of a cigarette butt stuck in a sidewalk. All because we don't shoot mental patients anymore.

Americans are a prime example why multi-culturalism turns you into a retard one way or another.

In an esoteric sense this would be Satan

I think you’ve supported his theory

you could have just called yourself a faggot and saved yourself from typing such a long post

It's called the BLACK SUN because it's BLACK on the inside...it's hollow. The NAZIs knew it. The THIRD REICH scientist observed true science and not JEWISH science.

THEIR SCIENTIST were BASED AS FUCK.

Tesla outsourced his technology to them because they actually LISTENED to him.

UFO technology originated out of Los Alamos, New Mexico in the 1930's were Tesla worked with Werner Von Braun and other NAZI scientist who were 3rd party observers to Tesla's experiments out there until his projects were disbanded and the NAZI took his technology and used it in their FOO FIGHTERS, ETC.

youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU

No it wouldn't. Fuck off with ur Satan shit.

God is inside us all.

If yer talking about light you can boast about, it’s satanic

No. Just fuck off already you fucking shill. Catholicism and Judaism are satanic.

God, the LARPing...
aren't you usually concerned with playing down actual christians with "kike on a stick"-comments?

friendly reminder -

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

The black sun has many meanings, from forbidden knowledge to literally Jesus Christ himself (dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see). So pick your poison and roll with whatever meaning you like so you can enjoy the dank symbol.

Thou doth protest too much mi amigo

>Blocked in germany
This kills the german

Forsooth, i wager the hewbrew is at fault for this!

It doesn't represent saturn dumbass.
The kike star represents it.
The Black Sun is the Light Within Us.

Lol

Americans have excellent culture, but we don't learn it in school thanks to our commie teachers.

All it's supposed to represent is "the opposing force", which we are.

It doesn't represent that. It's the western yinyang.

Here, start here.
Saturn = Satan. Read this, explains all about Nimrod = Zeus=Osiris. Lots of things to go through. Was an atheist before reading all these things. The Bible is the Holy word of God, Jesus is the truth.
baptistbiblebelievers.com/LibrarybyTopics/NimrodTheRebelliousPantherbyNoelSmith1954.aspx

opposing what?

You do?
No, other countries have culture. America "lends" culture based on supposed 1/24 of bloodline purity.

Aryan gods and sem*tic gods are not the same neokike

Americans have culture because you guys come here specifically to whine about it. You can't get over it. Its like a moth to a flame. I wish I knew wtf Germany does other than shit on eachothers chests but you guys are just obsessed with us

I'm looking for how it relates to astrology.
This guy's been redpilling me a bit on that subject.

Start at 9:28 youtube.com/watch?v=_mLxqRyISjM

And this youtube.com/watch?v=6NYdM5g6DoA

Idk, I think the wheel cross is more aesthetic

Cause you're an idiot that succumbs to the simplest of psy ops you faggot. The black sun represents ((them)) period...

You're a speacil kind of stupid, the order of the black sun is LITTERALLY THE CABBAL.

>special*
if you're going to make a counterargument, can you at least put a little more effort into it?
i'm trying to make this a solid thread

The Black Sun has nothing to do with Saturn or anything from the middle east.

It derives from the Runic Nordic and Teutonic Sun Crosses.

Its just Paganistic shit thats all

And that is a blatant lie

If you are German can you watch videos about Adolf? The video is called "Adolf's Last warning"
Just wanted to give you the heads up before trying this:

You can try replacing "youtube" with "hooktube" in the URL to bypass region lock

>hooktube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Black sun has NOTHING to do with the cabal.

>No religion higher than truth
>all kikes do is fucking lie
Do they even know what Irony is?

They kiked themselves long ago. They've been Jewed.

We don't have a culture but at least we can watch a YouTube video without the government telling us NO. We are American because we don't put up with shit. You know how long they've been trying to disarm us? They can't because they're afraid of us fighting back. They can't because they know we our ancestors were rebels. Think of it this way, all the brave Europeans who were willing to sacrifice everything to live free left. Now all Europe has is a society of scared citizens too afraid to do a goddamn thing while their women are raped and their culture is replaced with Islam.

Its a symbol from Germanic paganism you fucking idiots. It has nothing to do with Christianity