Do black supremacists actually think that if the whole country turned black that black people could actually run this...

do black supremacists actually think that if the whole country turned black that black people could actually run this country ? i can't help to think that if all blacks took over ,the country would not be able to function.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7xqFf4g2_k
youtube.com/watch?v=K-ZMdA6ika0&t=659s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8UMg3QSYu_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow nice thread faggot. Back to redit with you now

>the country would not be able to function

Indeed, this has been proven with several countries over the last few decades. The ''smart ones'' are out on the streets eating each other once our numbers hit a certain percent. I'm not exaggerating at all either, hell look at South Africa, that's a recent one. They somehow managed to turn a first world country into something legitimately worse than the 3rd world country in about 20 years. Also they've done this a lot.

What im trying to say is black supremacists are not real, considering that would literally be impossible.

japanese faggot.

D&C faggots both of you

Yes

This is now a nigger hate thread

>What im trying to say is black supremacists are not real
yea they are a supremacist is someone trying to sale the idea that their race is the best and should take over the world and thats what the black black israelites do.

Nigger pretending to read a book...LULZ.

Has anyone pointed and laughed at these retards on video yet?

Here. You can see their internal strife.
Its all nigger shit
youtube.com/watch?v=t7xqFf4g2_k

News flash for them. When DOTR comes they all get hit.

i commented on some nigger video on youtube and they wrote this to me.

yes they even have different groups that fight each other like one thinks they are Egyptians and ones thinks they are jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=K-ZMdA6ika0&t=659s

Lmao

lol nice!

Fuck I am so glad I didn't have to go to school in America

I bet that kid goes on Sup Forums now.

Charles Manson would have completely agreed with you.

Of course not. They know that they are failures. Niggers just don’t like to see anyone better off than them even bashing on other niggers.

Those guys are jewish

>are niggers retarded
Yes. /thread

Y

>oy vey! get that disgusting gentile ass away from me. it's the fucking sabbath

it would be about a month tell they have bones in their noses and chop down all the transformers for cooking oil.

Song of the thread:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8UMg3QSYu_8

Deep down when they step foot in their section 8 house, or cash their welfare check, or use their EBT card, deep in their tiny monkey brains, they know they'd die without us. Over time having this truth constantly lurking inside them makes them very angry, knowing that the people who once kept them as slaves are now the only reason they can survive as free people, but the same aforementioned monkey brain makes them unable to channel this rage in a productive fashion to better themselves. So they just stew in confusion and anger, lashing out and harassing whitey (as directed by their Jewish overlords), constantly trying his patience until the inevitable day of rope.