What a big fuckin' dud

hahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171105002343/https://refusefascism.org/2017/11/01/spread-the-refuse-fascism-ny-times-ad-everywhere/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did anything happen? Anything at all?

No, nothing happened.

Democrats are too busy with their own civil war to #Resist right now.

bummer

SHILL ALERT

ANTIFA ATTEMPTED TO ORGANIZE A COUNTRYWIDE MOVEMENT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE PROTESTING DAILY UNTIL THE TRUMP/PENCE "REGIME" WAS REMOVED.

IT FAILED COMPLETELY

DAMAGE CONTROL SHILL NARRATIVE BEING PUSHED HARD:

THEY NEVER INTENDED IT TO BE BIG, IT WAS ALWAYS INTENDED TO BE THE SCALE OF A COMPLETE FAILURE,

REFUTATION OF SHILL NARRATIVE INCOMING

EVIDENCE 1: THEY LITERALLY SPENT $150K ON A FULL-PAGE AD IN JEW YORK TIMES

EVIDENCE 2: THEIR OWN WEBPAGE TALKING ABOUT THIS: web.archive.org/web/20171105002343/https://refusefascism.org/2017/11/01/spread-the-refuse-fascism-ny-times-ad-everywhere/

EVIDENCE 3: ANTIFA SPENT THEIR TIME WORKING THE HARDEST THEY HAVE DONE IN THEIR LIFE TO MAKE A MASS NUMBER OF SIGNS, DESPERATE FOR SOMEONE TO CARE AND PICK THEM UP

EVIDENCE 4: MICROSCOPIC NUMBERS OF ANTIFA SHOWING UP, PISSED THEIR PANTS IN FRONT OF THE POLICE AND WENT HOME

EVIDENCE 5: A HANDFUL OF ANTIFA LOOKING LIKE THEY ARE HOLDING SOME KIND OF GAY FURRY SLUT MARCH, NOBODY CARED

EVIDENCE 6: ANTIFA MARCHED, JUST SO FEW THAT LEFTISTS HAVE TO DISAVOW THEM AND PRETEND THEY DON'T EXIST AND IT WAS ALL INTENDED TO BE MICROSCOPIC

>Antifa fully, completely and unequivocally BTFO

EXAMPLE SHILL NARRATIVES:

>"Antifa even said they weren't doing anything"

Reality: Antifa declared their intent to gather millions of people to remove the Trump/Pence regime and took out a full-page ad in NYT to encourage that, but failed miserably. Leftist lies about this, claims antifa never said anything at all.

I originally read that cops jacket as "Autism police" and then looked at the girl with nerf in a onesie. I was pretty much right the first time.

EXAMPLE SHILL NARRATIVES: >I fell for dumb conspiracies on the internet
>my ego can't handle admitting I'm a dumb retard so I make it up that it wasn't a conspiracy, I wasn't wrong, it was the leftists who didn't show up to their own event. Yeah! That's it! Couldn't possibly be im a dumb retard who falls for the dumbest shit imaginable on a website where you're supposed to know everything is bait and false

Reality: Leftists took out a full-page ad in NYT, list price $150k, and stood outside with their arms full of bundles of placards they had made, with nobody showing up.

MFW Sup Forums wins regardless of whatever the Left tries...

>Did they intend to overthrow the Trump/Pence "regime"? No, they didn't

Reality: The full-page ad in NYT and their webpage linked to clearly states they intend to gather millions of people to protest daily until the Trump/Pence "regime" is removed

>falling for doomsday dates on Sup Forums

I've learned my lesson long ago that nothing will ever happen when Sup Forums hypes up a certain day.

>literally anyone can buy [a full page ad in the New York Times] you dumb fuck, it's like 300$. holy shit (overall attempt to dismiss the adverts as insignificant)

REALITY: The NYT's list price for a full page ad is $150 000, a significant sum of money to neet antifas, refuting that we're talking about "deliberate trolling"

This. But they didn't mention how many at what time. Notice the wording they've used in the ad. IT BEGINS. Sometimes beginnings can be small. Perhaps they had no intention of actually showing up and the shills stayed home seeing who would actually support their dumb ass movement.

I was hoping for a bigger turnout. It's a good way to get blowjobs from lefty whores.

What'd you expect?

>His point that "there was a newspaper ad, this is serious!" is insane. (new attempt to downplay a full-page ad in NYT)

Reality: Antifa spending the money on a full-page ad in the NYT with a list price of $150k very much shows that antifa is "serious" about an event

>EVIDENCE 1: THEY LITERALLY SPENT $150K ON A FULL-PAGE AD IN JEW YORK TIMES
Its fake and was never real. You are just a fucktard that believes whatever they read online.

At least the Mexican revolution last spring got all the maricons to take the day off. These antifa faggots are actually now even lower than a faggot.

I like the old school mail-in coupon code in the bottom right. It's the type of shit you would see as a kid on a box of corn flakes, plain corn flakes. I suspect this was Bernie Sanders' contribution to the movement.

To paraphrase that old anti-war slogan -
Suppose they held a revolution and nobody came.
Kektastic.

Quality posting Norbot bro. This became your thread. Get organizational skills. Thanks!

I stopped watching the streams when I saw one guy with a bullhorn try to get a chant going and after about 10 seconds one woman picked up his chant and then about 3 seconds later both stopped.

How disappointing.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Would've liked some job security, though.

>isn't it amazing how Sup Forums continues to fall for larps and hypes them up? this is like the 4th or 5th time this has happened this year.

REALITY: This wasn't a "larp" by any reasonable indication, just a genuine failed attempt. You don't spend your time making bundles of stick signs and shell out tons of money for a "larp"

It continues tomorrow

They are fucking pathetic at this point. I'd almost feel bad if I didn't hate them so much.

Saudi Arabian Coup.

Its likely not over until the 7th.....

Of course nothing fucking happened. No one in our country has the balls to do anything useful. I can't wait until we're burned to the ground by a country that actually has balls (read: any)

>moving the goal post
So antifa are like an end of days numerologist?

It was so lame I couldn't even find a decent apocalypse pic to put outside Pepe's window, so I used reused pic of that antifa landwhale getting charged.

copied and pasted LOL

When I saw antifa block off highway traffic I thought they would do it again and maybe get trucked this time.

Too funny! Reddit scaremongering the DANGERS OF ITS OK TO BE WHITE.

And Sup Forums scaremongering the EVIL ANTIFA REVOLUTION.

for weeks!

>turned out to be vaporware

Y'all got binned.

Only Sup Forums can laugh at an imaginary opponent when its imaginary rally failed to happen.

>"peace"
>stands next to someone waving a fake ax
solid and consistent message!

My grandma was hospitalized for high af blood pressure.

You nazis can't even prove there was an ad in the NYT.
>inb4 photos of alex jones tier fakes in newsprint

I am Adam, Prince of Equality.

Fabulous Powers were revealed to me the day

I help aloft my Platic Sword and said

BY THE POWER OF GAYSKULL

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

HHHHAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEE

THEEEE

POWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH

EXAMPLE SHILL NARRATIVE:

>>Every media outlet except Infowars say that there isn't going to be a major antifa revolution
. Right-wing retards here still fall for it (implying with "fall for it" that it was deliberately intended to be a complete failure)

REALITY: Huge resources was put into this by antifa, and so few showed up that they couldn't even get enough people to carry the signs they made. Antifa's complete failure wasn't a deliberate troll or something to "fall for", just a handful of retards trying hard and failing completely.

Trannycorn gonna trap you to death

THE SUN SMILES UPON US FAGGOTS. THE RAT HORDE WILL FOREVER DWELL IN DARKNESS.