I got trapped for the first time

>be me
>having a text convo with a "girl"
>having a good conversation for about 2 hours
>starts telling me about "her" hormone replacement therapy
>continues onto how "her" sex change is going
>I blocked it

The mentally ill should have to tell you what they actually are, what are your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRyM3YFiZns
redtube.com/174545
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124019273/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>i blocked it
sure you did you desperate little polnigger. nice blog btw SAGED

This is going to start happening more often than ever.

Think it was weird meeting a "G.I.R.L." on chatrooms and WoW? Ya'll are fucked now with these psychos taking it to a whole new level.

Tranny disposal unit:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRyM3YFiZns

she looks like the ugly girl from the dark knight.

>5'8
So a manlet thinks the only way foreward in life is to get a sex change. Typical

Hello beautiful

Absolutely disgusting

Kansan here. Smells like Lawrence.

Should've killed the faggot.

You'll never be a real girl.

>The mentally ill should have to tell you what they actually are

And it did. 2 hrs of texting isn't much to complain about, though I guess the fact you're now questioning your sexuality is what's got you so upset.

lol fag

>klinepeter
>not klinefelter

kek

There shouldn't be any transgenders at all but to answer your question, would you prefer to learn it as soon as you meet "it" or after "it" takes down its pants?

She knew she didn't pass so she thought you knew she didn't account for you being a drooling retard though.

>how do I delete this now
>Sup Forums wont let me
>please help
fucking top kek

also
>.jpg
>max compression
>234324324m.
>M
dont screencap with .jpg, and please tell me this wasnt a thumbnail you blew up

He's a phoneposter

youre saying the guy I replied to is a phone poster right? What makes you think that?

>ywn bury a trap (that police won't look for) in the woods

>someone couldnt pass

You sound like a pretty creepy dude I don't think you ever have to worry about being hit on by a trap.

Pics past a certain size are saved as a lower res version and (if png) converted to jpg, and the "m" is the giveaway for that. So someone else posted the original full-size png, he saved it while phonefagging, so it saved as a shitty low res jpg, then he posted it. Isn't Sup Forums mobile awesome.

Wrong and wrong. I saved this from somebody else. He fucked up not me. I saved it because I was the troll telling the tranny how to delet the picture. Im annoyed its blurry, too.

>Pics past a certain size are saved as a lower res version
wow, never heard of that. thanks for the info.
the distortion for a saved thumbnail should have rendered it unreadable so I had a feeling I was wrong about that.

is the jpg compression a phone thing, Sup Forums app thing, or done by the Sup Forums website itself?

The filename doesn't jibe with that anecdote

(((Klinepeter)))

I would have to say it's Sup Forums since I use a mobile browser and not any kind of app to view the website.

It's also worth noting that if one rotates one's phone to landscape and reloads the page, one can save the original size files even while on mobile

I see that, I did save it on my phone but I removed the m when I tried to save it originally. It didnt change the resolution so I just downloaded the m version

wow that looks so weird seeing someone fuck one of those.
Its almost dehumanizing for the guy, aswell as degrading. its like watching a dog or bird fuck a pillow. simple mindind, animalistic.

>browser
sounds like it might be a browser thing. if Sup Forums was targeing phone posters to deliver compressed images then the orientation of the phone shouldnt affect anything.
What are you using, chrome on android?

Lol i cant go back and fix it now

Sauce fucking PLEASE BRO sauce

>the mentally ill should have to tell you what they actually are

He did eventually. More importantly, it's your dumbass fault for not recognizing you were talking to a tranny.

Sup Forums serves up two different versions of the website. When the phone is in landscape one gets the desktop Sup Forums experience. And when the phone is in landscape one gets the mobile Sup Forums experience. It's easy for websites to detect what resolution the window is. Theoretically a desktop user could shrink his browser window to a mobile phone width and get the mobile experience too.

Just get it right moving forward

Sauce: redtube.com/174545

Derp meant "portrait" for mobile obviously

I agree, there should be a law about being straight up about what gender your chromosomes say you are when talking to someone you've never met before

>Sup Forums serves up two different versions of the website.
Youre right. I have another window and I snapped it to the right earliers, at the bottom of the page it had something about switching out of mobile view.
there is a button in chrome to request desktop sites instead.

This.

It amazes me that this is somehow acceptable nowadays.

20 years ago if you told someone you we're a tranny you were the outcast of outcasts.

Now jesus they're everywhere.

But he did tell you.

wow what a lefty.
>implying that any straight male is anything other than genuinely fully disgusted by transexuals
srsly what fake world do you live in?

Your blocking them was the right thing. They are likely to an hero before they trick anyone else.

>Australian Space Program

Can't we just lock them up?

You know, what used to be done before Liberals who swore mental illness didn't exist turned the nutbars loose?

There was a time when a man who thought he was a woman could be handed over to a lunatic asylum by his family in full confidence that he wouldn't come out again.

It's pretty cruel when you can just give them hormones and they'll have a somewhat normal life and won't live off taxpayer money.

its ok, we all know you fucked her, no need to deny it

asage

>having a good conversation for about 2 hours

Clear sign that "she" was not a female.

Of course they should, anyone who pretends otherwise is a liar.

You didn't get trapped you retard unless you got tricked in real life, not a fucking text convo.

I was going to call you tard for not seeing this movie, and then realized that I'm old. This movie should be required viewing in health class.

My gf is taller than that, so I suppose it would be rather emasculating.

When you fall for a trap there is no escaping it.

This is why women need to grow their hair out.

nah, that's like the wierdos who go for guiness book records for having 17" long fingernails, her hairs way too long and a sign of a mental illness. past mid-back length it's just fucking retarded and a red flag that the bitch is crazy.

>be me
>on Sup Forums
>blog about user getting catfished

take it to Sup Forums fudge nudger

>calling someon on Sup Forums a polnigger

What the fuck is your problem? You are not on Sup Forums, faggot lover.

It's too long, but I'd say at the waist is best.

omg i know sam fampai hes a cool guy thats so weird

just change his genitilia already!! whats the big deal doctors?!
nakedwoman.jpg

>ugly dude
>ugliest tranny

what the fuck is wrong with his eyes

>Blocking a girl
Way to be misogynistic scumbag

And this is why trannies die. Because no one likes to be tricked.... Some people like it less than others.

Agreed, poor girl didn't know she was talking to an edgelord.

She told you right off the bat it seems. You didn't kiss her, take your pants off, and take her pants off to reveal a huge dick. You were talking to her via text and she told you within two hours she was transgender. She should be commended for being honest with you.

Fucking Kek that webm is to much

can black men date a white tranny?
do Nazis get offended by this. serious question.

would f
>brown eyes
dropped

Traps =/= Trannies

>how it acutally is

Traps ARE NOT gay

i'm just trying to bust nigga.

Clearly you’re new here not posting real picture

Kys pedo

Most trans people would love anyone who would actually like them. As long as they liked black people I don't see why they couldn't date.

I talked to a trans person today. He was pretending to be a girl and we got to chatting even though my face and body language were closed. overall just seemed socially unaware and insecure. Poor thing.

I'd just say im considering having children one day and not planning to adopt because fuck that noise.

hopefully she's just doing it to donate to cancer patients.

used to work at a university that had a hippy boomer lady with hair like that, similar color... only difference was hers was frizzy and stuck out more. Always wore berks and wool stocks, even in the summer. We called her "the wookie."

>middle and middle left
>didn't know it was a tranny

uh-huh

Never encountered a tranny in the real world but I'm very aware that this shit is inevitably on its way to my area along with many other kinds of """enrichment""" due to the (((western empire))) we're living under.

fuCK my hometown made it on Sup Forums

Go suck on a cock faggot!
you shills need to FUCK OFF!!

I have to share the (womens) gym locker room at my school with some of these that clearly look like old men, not even teen/young 20s. It makes me feel completely uncomfortable. I just take my stuff and shower at home.
How is this okay? Did anyone ask the straight women how we feel about this? I live in an ultra blue state.

1 post by this idea , what are your thoughts on the shit wage youre getting paid shill

s.a.g.e goes on the option field

yeah the shower stuff is kinda iffy I think that trans people should use private showers with stalls if possible. If not idk if you have to shower and it can't wait until you get home then I don't really know. I'd rather smell than take a shower in public, I don't trust anyone who's that unashamed that they would do that. If you look like a hon you should be forced to live in a city built in the sewers anyway.

it's not gay you are on top. it's gay only if take into ass, not put into it.

>>I blocked it

>kek

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/124019273/

Second Kansan here.
The stench of Lawrence.

(Douglas County Kansas is one of the few counties in the US that would still vote commie if restricted to all white men)

what if you succ

>she will never wrap all that around your shaft and balls
>she will never wrap all that around your neck and choke you
why even live bros. is this feeling why robin commit sudoku?

thats a 'He' not a 'She'.

What the fuck Mert

If you got hard for man's ass that makes you gay roach.

not gay if its feminine...

>WE HAVE TO SAFE THE WHITE RACE
>TRAPS ARE OK THO
Nah guys, into the gas chamber