This bitch has been on my ass all night about a joke i made on some black pride account, what should i say to her?

this bitch has been on my ass all night about a joke i made on some black pride account, what should i say to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2017/10/18/la-david-johnson-family-fallen-soldier-donation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's okay to be white

/thread

>what should i say to her
the term "person of color" is equal to "colored person".

>anime avatar

who cares ignore it

Ask her on a date it will be hilarious should trigger the fuck out of her, say something along the lines of her obviously wanting ur dick

>Our government and our largest, most powerful corporations spend cartoonish amounts of money on anti-white diversity programs. I don't need your permission to oppose that.

>Plus, white people are dramatically underrepresented in popular culture. Not okay!

But white is a color. So we are all people of color...

>it's racist to feel like you are attacked

more from later on

"How does it feel being some useless ass pawn who gargles cocks all day and night from your leaders who will discard you at any moment's notice?"

and some more

type "lol" then block

/thread

Also, Sup Forums is not your army. But since when does a black person get to control what white people tell other white people about white people?

Does she not realize that it's illegal to pay people differently bc of their race and sex? Or am I wrong?

>He didn't tell her to suck up, and I'll need a source of Trump's asymmetric donations. I do know that tons of people donated only to the black widow: mashable.com/2017/10/18/la-david-johnson-family-fallen-soldier-donation/

>White people are told they're pasty and pale unless they tan, either outdoors or in a salons devoted to darkening skin

>anime profile pic

>bitches about india
>doesn't realize india is just a fucking shithole
>autistic

Indians are just white people covered in shit

>Anime profile pic

fattie confirmed

here she is

Tell "her" to stop libposting with my waifu.

>Hispanic women on average blah blah blah

>REEEE I said overall, not on average

Never once was that said

Tell her to stop oppressing you and she'd never do this to you if you were black.

Lmao this cunt says she's Hispanic, I bet she's a half breed like me

i've talked to her before, shes like 10% hispanic

Firmly disagree in polite language, taking each statement at a slow stride instead of her rushed approach

Her arguments are all over the place and she seem like an unhinged lunatic with the amount of caps and calling you a retard while hypocritically trying to seem holier than thou at the same time

Tell her to stop being ableist btw

>It's racist to feel attacked.

That's a hot take.

[BLOCKED]

>Never once was that said

Hitler openly campaigned on an anti-communist platform.

Reasons for his success include the bolshevik uprising and fear of its spread.

All you can do to these crazed sjws is just throw their shit back at them. Accuse them of the things they're scolding you for, that's the only thing they seem to get.

unfortunately i've been blocked after saying some of this. feel free to go after her on your own

What a joke, I'm half Tejano by my mom and everything she said it's bull, beaners here work for pennies on the dollar since all the work is in cash and they don't pay taxes on it. I know this for a fact because my mom always get the to lower the prices for manual labor by speaking to them in Spanish.

This. Repeatedly reply to her with IOTBW

>POC

tell her it's racist to call them Pickers of Cotton

Tell her white men aren’t usually maids at hotels lol

>taco goblins make $0.50 for every dollar a man makes
yeah.....
>...for the exact same jobs
nah

Well if we're counting hating commies as being violent to lefties then why not say that blacks are people too if you're going to shrink the divide that much.

Ask her why she's so racist to use the term POC, which really means "Pickers Of Cotton"

>Well if we're counting hating commies as being violent to lefties then why not say that blacks are people too if you're going to shrink the divide that much.

Id fuck

Your point being?

>reddit spaceing
Leave

Every time they want you to read it they capitalize it. Whats the video user.

>reddit spaceing

Is this a new meme? I don't get it.

user. There is no difference between hating commies and being violent to leftists. They are intrinsically the same thing.

>it's ugly

was an instagram post
black pride about some black collage grads
caption said something like "let me sprinkle some black excellence in your feed..."
i commented "let me sprinkle some black excellence in your comments, despite making up 13% of the population blacks commit 50% of the murders in america"

>twitter handle: "pupsandwich"
Why is she did she decide on naming herself after a traditional Asian dish? That's fucking cultural appropriation.

You that new you silly abbo? Still fuck off back to the_donald.

Kek, didn't see this before I posted almost the exact same thing. Cheers, Chile-user, still relishing those salty Mexi-tears from the 7-0 thrashing in Copa America 2016. Vargas and Castillo are 2 of my fave players.

nothing
you won
shes upset over nothing and you now haveto oppurtunity to leave the situation
do that

First post best post

But it's true.

You can win this with the ancient practices of Sup Forums. All you have to do is drop redpills to the point where this weeb either blows a gasket or stops responding. Counter these nigger-tier arguments, you cuck. You know you can.

Or you could block it. But that makes you a beta.

Or you could just shitpost and drink those tears.

No, youre correct. The gender wage gap is literally a mythical invention of leftists. They spout statisitcs they believe to be true but cant site a source because it doesnt exist. Look up the often quoted "77 cents for every dollar" stat. Its unadjusted. Her saying hispanic women get paid 53% for the same job is complete bullshit thats literally the most retarded thing ive ever heard. Why would every company not want to reduce their payroll by 47% for the same labor and value added to their company by hiring exclusively hispanic women? Women get paid less than men, because women do jobs that pay less. Also, bear in mind thousands of other factors including: pregnancy leave time, job experience, average age of male workforce>average age of female workforce, men being more likely to negoriate higher salaries, more pressure on men to negoriate these higher salaries due to being more pressured to support families or make alimony payments. Pic related 1/2

>2/2

forgot to mention
shes jewish

>affirmative action doesnt count as oppression because it oppresses white males
These people are literally retarded. But white people who complain avout being oppressed are also retarded. Everyone has SOME ttpe of disadvantage in some aspect of their life. Fucking EVERYONE. So whatever the fuck obstacles you have in your lide, they may not be the same as other peoples, but everyone has obstacles to overcome. Fucking deal with your shit, dont complain how much worse your shit is than other peoples, grow the fuck up and take responsibility for yourself.

This. Be chad

Hot POCets

I'm okay.
>woah woah woah, mothrfucker. check your fucking privilege. there is no reason to say that unless you feel you're under attack.
what
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
And that's why you don't converse with these fucking lunatics

He literally was standing up to violent leftists who tried to overthrow his country.

56% and burger meme in one image.

tell her if she lets you breed some huwite into her, the chirren will only be half as oppressed.

Haha reddit weaboo are the worst kind

Just tell her "BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, YOU STUPID CUNT."

I like when they say person of color, because itseperates them from us.

What is it about anime that attracts liberals so much? Can't even go on Sup Forums without being filled with disgust at all the sjw.

i used to be a bit into it, stopped for that reason
i do have a nice group of right weebs i talk to tho

>retarded
I hope you called her out on her disgusting ableist slur op. She needs to check her privilege.

huh, i've had the exact opposite experience with people i ended up talking to.

I bet it's those filthy fucking redditors

Same, I didn't stop though. It's funny to watch anime with lefties, they always get mad over some details (like a fetus being considered a baby, a human being, or in some anime the roles of female characters), but they still watch it

Tell her to go pick some cotton like the nigger bitch she is.

Call her a racist. None of this "democrats are the real racists" stuff, just present it as a passive fact by using it as an adjective.

But overall, I think most Japan lovers in the West are right wing. A Japanese youtuber named Yuta made a video about multiculturalism, and 50% comments were civnat (muh when in rome do as the romans do), and a smaller percentage, 10% maybe, were ethnat.

TSF best imouto

It's weird how they worship a country that is 98% ethnically homogeneous.

This. Say it until she gets it or gives up

I'd go with this guys advice

Send her this.

/thred
firs boast pest poast

Did you know you can block people on social media?

Why are leftists pretending to like anime this year?

Jewish infiltration is nothing new

The only reason Sup Forums is filled with them is because the moderation allows them to thrive and shuts down any dissenters immediately. It's GAF-tier.

>That feel when you don't have a trad qt occupational therapist waifu but are literally drowning in roasties with useless degrees or dropped out . I am thinking of just buying an egg and paying a surrogate to carry my kid. I really don't know what to do anymore....

>a joke i made on some black pride account
back off, whigger

>white is a color
L0Lno fgt pls

Sup Forums next to Sup Forums are like the only boards that really don't let you get away with saying nigger or posting Sup Forums memes.

"People of color" is BLACK GENOCIDE!

Quite to the contrary.
I usually have those comfy chats at night with random people I meet on steam through game sessions and users with these autistic cute cartoon photos are the most open to rationalize scenarios that I present and stick to their honest values while also able to shift what they've believed in to something new when conferred
correct evidence.