They... have a point you know. Diversity gives us more options and enhances the character of the country

They... have a point you know. Diversity gives us more options and enhances the character of the country..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1zBtJhgwBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But the immigrants are all hammers. .

you're clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed

Diversity is great for some things. For example diversity of fish and tools. But with Humans, Blacks and Whites when they mix fuck up genes and fuck up paths made from their forefathers.

>people are just tools
most jewish thing I've heard all day desu

Cause I've always wanted to be able to get kebab and burritos from within a mile, I've always wanted sushi and kampot, and I've always wanted to die from crippling depression due to watching to much anime because there is no reason to go outside because outside is nothing but a mudworld of shit and I refuse to stick my head in my ass and pretend everything is okay and pretend the lack of social cohesiveness isn't slowly killing everyone I see on the inside because lack of future means there is no reason to put effort into a future

-t rootless white kid in socal

Wow....so this is the power of lefty memes....

diversity is our strength, but remember, we're all the same

>meanwhile diversity in nature is mostly animals trying to eat each other
Do you think other cultures won't try to do the same

Beaners are like shitty tools from China

Obama leaf with his shill thread.
Don't worry, the retards on Sup Forums will still fill 'er up with 350 replies whilst bitching about how they are the master race.

>Almost all the same brand tools
>Each has a job and a place
>Looks clean and professional
10/10 Would build the ethnostate again.

>bantu everything
>diversity

>concrete works well in very specific mixtures
>too much of something and it turns to shit

Diversity is strength you guize so lets add gummy bears, wood pulp, and potatoes to our concrete while pushing out the evil racist ingredients

>25 hammers of different colors
muh diversity

>not realising some brands of tools, are better than others

Have you ever actually touched a hand tool, let alone used one, user?

SJWs would insist you use everything but the hammer to drive nails.

This picture, and your puppetmaster with his hand up your ass, want you to believe that diversity brings many different useful viewpoints. Viewpoints on what? On running government? Average people don't know how to run government to begin with, then look at where these "diverse" people are coming from and how well they ran their governments. Do they look great? No? What's their country's average IQ? 80? Oh, well looks like you want us to spoon feed a bunch of retards that have the power to vote and steal our tax money because (((democracy))) isn't what the founding fathers set up but you fucking retards keep making everything more "equal". KYS

>tfw exact same feelings and matching that exact description

This is some dated fucking shilling material.

yep.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1zBtJhgwBI

>options

What options? When have we had a problem that was only solvable thanks to our Muslim population?

So you admit that some tools are more useful than others?
What tool would niggers be?