Christian general - anti-semitic edition

>1 Thessalonians 2:15
Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and the prophets, and have persecuted us, and please not God, and are adversaries to all men;

>Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will bring of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie. Behold, I will make them to come and adore before thy feet. And they shall know that I have loved thee.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000531
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/120000447
youtube.com/watch?v=m88OU3q6UxU
youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas
youtube.com/watch?v=SekSCBnl_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PfN7kgIXkwM
wol.jw.org
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002615
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop being christian.

stop larping as a pagan, varg

Good News for all of you! We are at the bottom of the feet at last. God's Kingdom ruled by King Jesus Christ is up next. You guys are living in exciting times.

>(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

PIC RELATED

>(Daniel 2:45) forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy.”

>(Isaiah 28:16) therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.

>(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.

CONTINUED...

>(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner.

>(Romans 9:33) as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.”

>(1 Peter 2:6) For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.”

>(Luke 20:17) But he looked upon them and said: “What, then, does this that is written mean, ‘The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?

>(Acts 4:11) This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’

>(1 Corinthians 3:11) For no man can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

>(Ephesians 2:20) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.

Pic related. The stone that you see in Daniel destroying all the kingdom of the world starting at the bottom of the feet is the same cornerstone of God's Kingdom: Jesus Christ. Jesus himself, along with an army of angels, will come down here and execute all evil doers in the world. The West will not be conquered by another human empire. It will be conquered by Christ himself. How long until imminent empire collapse(politically, socially, economically) and another human empire can take over? Many anons here have helped me narrow this down to 20-30 years.

Do you know what happens next?

Go be non-trinitarian somewhere else.

Koine Greek Nominative Predicate Rule

Google it.

The primary theme of Jesus ministry wasn't salvation and it wasn't repentance. It was God's Kingdom.

>(Matthew 4:23) Then he went around throughout the whole of Gali·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people.

>(Matthew 4:17) From that time on Jesus commenced preaching and saying: “Repent, YOU people, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

The model prayer

>(Matthew 6:9, 10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

>(Matthew 6:33) “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU.

The entire theme of Jesus is his father's Kingdom being the solution to all lives problems.

The verses all there imply that a heavenly regime will invade earth and wipe out all disobedient mankind. Pic related, the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.

>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

>not including John 8:44, the best anti-semitic verse in the bible
Shame

No thank you, I don't associate with Pagans.

>these things all have 3 things, therefore they are the same
Holy shit, the absolute state of non-trinitarians

Perhaps the muslim general would be more accommodating of you?

response to

>You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and he stood not in the truth; because truth is not in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof.

damn, that was a good one

Go Google the Sahidic Coptic and the Boehiric Coptic manuscripts of 1,700 years ago. Both Egyptian languages had the indefinite articles in their languages. Both of them understood and translated their John 1:1's into "a god" in their languages. That's how the Egyptian Christians understood John 1:1. Never heard of them? There's a reason why. The Sahidic Coptic and Boehiric Coptic are the smoking guns against pro-Trinitarians trying to interpret John 1:1 as "God."

>>>>>>>>really
Just because there are three doesn't make them the same. The trinity is ultimately one God also the Egyptian one is wrong Horus is the child of Isis and Osiris who are the children of Ra and another god it isn't just three plus it is missing Set.

What do you guys think of the idea that Michael the Archangel is the pre-incarnate Son?

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

user literally destroyed christcucks with just 2 posts:

If Christianity is "the enemy of Jewry", then Jews don't need any friends. "Based Christian" Charlemagne, the father of Europe according to Christians, for killing pagan saxons, gave Jews their economical power
> Charlemagne (800–814) readily made use of the Church for the purpose of infusing coherence into the loosely joined parts of his extensive empire, by any means a blind tool of the canonical law. He employed Jews for diplomatic purposes, sending, for instance, a Jew as interpreter and guide with his embassy to Harun al-Rashid. Yet, even then, a gradual change occurred in the lives of the Jews. The Church forbade Christians to be usurers, so the Jews secured the remunerative monopoly of money-lending. This decree caused a mixed reaction of people in general in the Frankish empire (including Germany) to the Jews: Jewish people were sought everywhere, as well as avoided. This ambivalence about Jews occurred because their capital was indispensable, while their business was viewed as disreputable. This curious combination of circumstances increased Jewish influence and Jews went about the country freely, settling also in the eastern portions. Aside from Cologne, the earliest communities were established in Mainz, Worms, Speyer, and Regensburg.[15]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany#From_Rome_to_the_Crusades

Their christian "punishment" against the "evil jews" was to receive a lucrative financial monopoly of "sinful high financing that no European shall ever benefit from" and to move to the next country to fleece when the peasants got too riled up.

Because they didn't follow the Nominative Predicate Rule.

Shit, christfags went totally silent after this. Massive redpill!

>mfw I buy every copy of the JW bible I can find at thrift shops and yard sales and the like and burn them

in the 800s europe wasn't really anti-semitic yet. the didn't know about the talmud and they still had the idea that jews were like the chosen people of the old testament. later on they would learn.

I think it's more of a case that no one cares.

"The literal Arabic name of Muhammad's father was Abd-Allah. His uncle's name was Obied-Allah. These names reveal the personal devotion that Muhammad's pagan family had to the worship of Allah, the Moon god" (op.cit., Robert Morey, The Islamic Invasion, Eugene, Oregon, Harvest House Publishers, 1977, , p.51).

>(Isaiah 3:18) In that day Jehovah will take away the beauty of the bangles and the headbands and the moon-shaped ornaments,

>(Deuteronomy 4:19) and that you may not raise your eyes to the heavens and indeed see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the army of the heavens, and actually get seduced and bow down to them and serve them, which Jehovah your God has apportioned to all the peoples under the whole heavens.

I don't worship moon gods.

stop listening to shitty edgelord music

Preach your paganism then. What's the appeal? It's like it's only about attacking Christianity to please Varg's butthurt of past wars.

...that doesn't mean that he's against jews...in thes he is speaking about specific individual people and in rev he is referring to jews who are not jewy enough...

You guys certainly do try to spin around in circles in a desperate attempt to justify worshipping a jewish god from a book written by jews while indulging in ideology that tells you to hate jews.

Too bad you don't actually read the bible or think about what it says.

But it's never too late.

You're talking about Colwell's Rule.

>Invented in 1933
>Using it to criticize the Egyptians who were arguable the most educated people on earth with Egyptian, Greek, and Roman education.
>Compiled the Library of Alexandria
>Translated Koine Greek when it was a spoken living language
>Criticize them as not educated enough to understand Greek grammar

Meditate on this

Christ is against, bribery, lies, usery, money lending, being lazy, sin etc. All traits of jewry. Is that so hard to understand?

>if i say the word jew i win
Fucking leafs

>...that doesn't mean that he's against jews...in thes he is speaking about specific individual people and in rev he is referring to jews who are not jewy enough...

He's specifically talking about Jews and how they have been cut off from the house of God.

>You guys certainly do try to spin around in circles in a desperate attempt to justify worshipping a jewish god from a book written by jews while indulging in ideology that tells you to hate jews.

He's everyone's God whether they acknowledge him or not.

I think everyone is aware that Charlemagne made a mistake. I don't know how you can interpret, "Christians believe usury is a sin" into "CHRISTIANS TRIED TO TURN EVERYONE INTO JEWISH SERVANTS."

He should have made it illegal for anyone to practice usury.

the body of christ is a spiritual patrimony. it is not given out according to racial traits, it is for all men, and because the jews killed jesus they've been rejected from it, and have become like unbelievers. but the church was started by jews. all of the apostles were jews. the entire reason jews exist was to bring the messiah to earth, their flesh is consecrated to it and they still seek a messiah to this day.

>muh maymays

Christ was a jew. A descendant of King David.

>hurrr if I completely ignore context and take a few lines out of 30 000+ verses I can kinda sorta try to pretend that a jew god who came down to earth in jew form from jew parents and lived a s a rabbi was not a jew
You don't even believe in Christianity at all, it's just a fashion statement for you, like everything else in your vapid little life.

The mistake you're making is that you're preconceiving that all "Christians" are all one huge united group that agree on everthing. We don't. What you say in those pictures is true but only for those sects. The word "Christian" and "Christianity" is a meaningless watered down word now.

What you are posting is a Catholic, Protestant, and Orthodox problem. They do not answer for the rest of us. That picture is between you and them.

>I don't know how you can interpret, "Christians believe usury is a sin" into "CHRISTIANS TRIED TO TURN EVERYONE INTO JEWISH SERVANTS."

his demonic hatred of Christ is how he got from point a to point b

and I should add, god has allowed to jews to exist to this day because their very presence is a witness to the gospel. imagine if the jews all died out 2000 years ago and there were none today, the gospel might not make any sense to you.

>fuck the jews!
>oh except for this one kikesicle the romans put on a hill way back when
Explain this, please.
Being a Christian is unfashionable. Stick to Commandments 5 through 10 and you'll make it far in life.

Jesus was born as an Israelite, and the original Greek differentiates between the Israelite and Jew, the latter being used for those who followed Pharisees. Modern Judaism was born from the Talmud, written centuries after Christ's death.

You're an idiot. Christ came and was rejected by Jews. He came because Jews were failing to uphold the basic agreements between them and God. Their covenant was broken, and Christ said they were from then on following Satan. Jews are literally the bad guys in Christianity.

I don't believe they were all bad. I think jesus and mother mary were honorable jews who fulfilled the will of god.

>muh maymays
>proceeds to push Christ jew meme
Just ignore all of Christ teachings of resisting temptations and sin like a good goy.

>a jew god
God is everyone's God. Not a jew God.
>who came down to earth in jew form
Just what?
>from jew parents
a): Parent. John is not Jesus' father.
b): I'm going to enjoy watching you give me proof that Mary was ethnically and/or religiously jewish.
>and lived as a rabbi
Considering that the word "rabbi" just meant "teacher" in that era, yeah, what about it?

Really, anyone who thinks "kike on a stick" is a valid argument against Christianity is missing out on some major important fucking theological and genetic facts:
>a): Modern day jews are by definition the antithesis of Christianity. They inherently reject Christ. The modern day antisemite's hatred of jews is not against the biblical jew but of the modern jew.
>b): The hatred of jews comes from the foulness of their holy text, the Talmud, which preaches killing goyim and teaches jews to engage in usury and deception. This text did not exist during the time of Christ, the tradition of passing down the Talmud only began several hundred years after Christ's death. Furthermore, it even explicitly refers to Christ, and claims that he is boiling in a pot of feces in hell
>c): Modern day jews are ethnically unrelated to biblical jews. There are 2 main ethnic groups in modern day jewery, Ashkenazis and Sephardics. Ashkenazis are entirely unrelated to biblical jews, they have more in common with Europeans. Sephardics are as close as the modern jew gets to biblical jew, but millenia of interbreeding with arabs makes that genetic connection weak at best

So there you have it. If our hatred is directed at the modern day jew, and Christ has nothing in common with said modern day jew, where is the intellectual honesty in the term "kike on a stick"?

This is where we are in the current timeline.

>The End of the Gentile Times

1914 according to Jehovah's Witnesses is the end of Gentile Rule over Christians. All verses in pic related.

>Jesus and the Angels kick Satan and his demons out of heaven in 1914. Gets casted down to Earth. (Re 12:7-12)

>The Last Days and the attitudes of people in the last days.

(Matthew 24:3) “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

Jesus said that his presence would be signified with...

(Matthew 24:7) “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.

(Luke 21:11)...in one place after another pestilences...

(Matthew 24:12) and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.

>The earth would be ruined and polluted.

“Bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18)

>The message is officially spread of his coming and his Kingdom.

“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—Matt. 24:14.

>The Announcement of Peace and Security

“Whenever it is that they are saying: ‘Peace and security!’ then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them.”—1 Thess. 5:3.

>The Great Tribulation

>Armageddon

We are currently in the pangs of distress Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 which is part of the last days. We are not in the Great Tribulation. Where we are is in the moment right before they announce peace and security. They are going to announce a word wide call of Peace & Security in some way. Then the Great Tribulation then Armageddon.

The eschatology in this thread is amazingly wrong.

Christ's kingdom was already setup silly.

I wonder who the chick in the pic is. Gracia Akechi, maybe?

Right now we are in Peace & Security. There is going to be an announcement of worldwide Peace and Security soon. Then when that happens the Great Tribulation will begin.

For those of you unware right after Peace & Security comes The Great Tribulation. But what is the Tribulation? It is the destruction of Babylon the Great. Or the Harlot that rides the wild beast. This is the world empire of all religion in the world. Basically, God is going to manipulate the "Kings" of the Earth to all together simultaneously turn against all mass religion and destroy it and devour it.

amen their father is satan come Lord Jesus

dude jehovah's witnesses are like some crazy negro cult. you seem too smart for that shit, you should re-evaluate your decisions.

if I was wrong in any of my post please point it out to me. I hate being wrong.

This is what you all need to know.

>Babylon The Great
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000531

>Great Tribulation
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/120000447

Basically, in a quick summary. Babylon the Great is the entire collective of false religion in the world. The "kings" of the Earth are going to manipulated by Jehovah God himself and be made to turn on all religion in the world. That event IS the Great Tribulation. Because of the mass amount of loyalty towards religion it will be another world war. Only instead of King vs King it will be Pastors, Monks, Clerics, and fellow believers against the Kings and militiaries of the world. It will be religious believers against nationalist/secularist. The Nationalist/secularist will win. They will take all the churches/temples, properties, money, money vaults, EVERYTHING from them. Then after that it will be Armageddon. During this time God and Christ will let their presence finally be known. NOBODY will be able to deny him anymore. Then Armageddon.

Could you be more wrong? Like really...

Everything you said was improper. Stop with the doomsday prophecies.

Questions for Catholics:

1. Jesus gave authority to his apostles to forgive sins. Where is he evidence he gave the ability to grant others the ability to forgive sins? (passing on the ability to forgive)
2. Jesus said, “He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.”. Where is the evidence to show this extends to all the catholic church? He only told his apostles this. If he meant the church he would have said so.

JW's literally believe in a one world government
Plus your pamphlets always show niggs and mud people living in harmony with whites
You're in the wrong place tough guy
I lived with my JW cousins for a couple years. I know your end game.
>you're right about the cross being a phallic symbol tho

Bumping because I like your taste in art, OP.

it's quite funny actually
that christians still exist in 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=m88OU3q6UxU
youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas

I hate JW's too but at least structure and argument better than "dude a cult rite"
There are plenty of things incorrect in their theology, at least learn a few of them.
>know thy enemy

1. whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven
2.you are right. priests have a special obligation in this area that doesn't apply to laypeople.

For anyone wondering the majority of this crap comes from ripping Daniel completely away from its consistency and posting a few random old testament verses.

The biggest killer in this is the 70 weeks being fulfilled or not. They insert a large gap in the latter weeks that has no sensible way of being there, and then bastardize the statue into being a bunch of oogy boogy men.

Anyone reviewing the church fathers into account or simply taking the passages without these insane presuppositions does not end up where they are.

>dude jehovah's witnesses are like some crazy negro cult.

Why?

>Could you be more wrong? Like really...

The verses are right there. Combine that withWe are at the end. We are at the bottom. All things are falling into place. Pic related. The problem with the rest of you is that you haven't moved beyond the death of Christ. It's as if you are all stuck mentally in a loop and won't move past Christ impaled. Pic related is beyond Christ impaled. It is Christ enthroned and Christ in battle. THAT Christ is where we focus on today. You should too. If you are saved, then you are saved. You need to move beyond that and start learning about the prophecies and how they apply to us today.

Christians are one of the most family oriented and responsible people left in this nihilistic post-modernist world. That's true perrenialism. Survival of the fittest.

I've only ever met black jehovah's witnesses
people have told me that there are many different kinds of people across the world who believe in it, but I have my doubts.

my question for you: how do JWs feel about jews?

>JW's literally believe in a one world government

Tell me what you know about this one world government we believe in. Pic related.

well played user
We need more of you

Protestant but I'll attempt to answer.

The apostles were special, so much so that I'd refer to their period as the apostolic age.

And you're right, they don't have rules for passing the keys but they assume they do. The keys were in reference to what parts of the law would be binding that was acted upon in Acts 15.

Think of apostles like special servants in revealing the new covenant to the world.

no, how about you explain it first
clearly I'm wrong about there being a one world government. Explain how nations and people will retain their sovereignty
>told you I lived with JW's for years
>thinks I don't know the tactics
hahahahahahahahaha

Yes all of your proof texts do crap all compared to properly understanding the text. Your assumption that were stuck in the past is unfounded, considering that the majority of Christians are amillennial, which by definition establishes Christ's kingdom in the 1st century AD. Its actually you who are ironically 2000 years late and acting like its finally going to happy.

powerful

I suppose this is the crux of my question: is it really biblical that Christ established a Church with his authority? It seems he gives this right to his apostles, but not to the followers of his apostles. Is there evidence of apostles passing on this right?

>my question for you: how do JWs feel about jews?

Go read Declaration of Facts prepared by Watch Tower Society president Joseph F. Rutherford and released at a convention in Berlin on June 25, 1933.

I'll just give you the part you need to see most:

>The greatest and most oppressive empire on earth is the Anglo-American empire. By that is meant the British Empire, of which the United States of America forms a part. It has been the commercial Jews of the British-American empire that have built up and carried on Big Business as a means of exploiting and oppressing the peoples of many nations. This fact particularly applies to the cities of London and New York, the stronghold of Big Business. This fact is so manifest in America that there is a proverb concerning the city of New York which says: 'The Jews own it, the Irish Catholics rule it, and the Americans pay the bills.' We have no fight with any of these persons mentioned, but, as the witnesses for Jehovah and in obedience to his commandment set forth in the Scriptures, we are compelled to call attention to the truth concerning the same in order that the people may be enlightened concerning God and his purpose.

christ told his apostles that he sent them just as the father had sent christ, and his apostles ordained more priests in the same manner, you can read about this in the early church fathers, we have the writings of those who were disciples of christ's apostles

in the orthodox church they have something to do with the power of authority being passed down by touch.
There's a supposed lineage of succession where Jesus touched the forehead of Peter and Peter did so to his successor and this is a tradition passed down by the Eastern Church.
I'm massively over simplifying this but it's something along those lines.
Kind of interesting but borderline voodoo shit.
>Google it, I know I'm missing some parts

only reason JW's wreck on Jews is because they feel they are the rightful heirs of the covenant.
AKA pseudo-Mosaic law
>won't take blood transfusions
>eat rare steaks

>observe Passover
>Not any of the other holidays in the Bible

>the irish catholics rule new york
I fucken wish.

>clearly I'm wrong about there being a one world government.

There is going to be a One World Government. Read this According to Daniel the stone that struck the feet and pummeled the entire statue eventually grew and spread to the entire planet. Who is that stone?That's the ONE World Government. A government ruled by Christ Jesus himself and his regime. That One World Government is what JW look forward to and so should you.

>Explain how nations and people will retain their sovereignty

They won't. That's the whole point of letting them have it in the first place. To prove that mankind cannot rule themselves. The state of the world today is proof of that. Since mankind failed to bring itself into paradise and perfection sovereignty will be handed back to God forever. Mankind had its' chance and failed.

youtube.com/watch?v=SekSCBnl_7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PfN7kgIXkwM

I'm not sure I understand the first question you're asking there.

The twelve were given authority to help act as prime witnesses, and servants of the new covenant. They were given power that nobody else has.

Contrast this to how the bible also calls us Sons of God and high priests. Because of this every christian technically is within his right to baptize and perform confession.

You seem tripped up on the absolution of sins, unless your real issue is with the idea that apostolic power was fully passed on through the church and the pope is the successor of peter thus granting him the keys.

If the latter is your issue then were on the same footing because I think Catholics are crazy.

Absolution is not necessarily that I have the power to forgive sins but rather that the person confesses to God in faith and that faith brings them forgiveness. Me physically telling someone they are forgiven is in the way I've come to understand it, a physical encouragement.

Literally hearing the words "you are forgiven" is powerful to people who truly repent, but they would have been already forgiven before the words were said.

>unless your real issue is with the idea that apostolic power was fully passed on through the church and the pope is the successor of peter thus granting him the keys
Yes this is my main issue. Catholics even admit that the church has erred and previous things have been overturned, but they also say you must agree with the church fully. Those two things seem to imply contradiction.

because the heavenly body of israel and the catholic church on earth are 2 different things.
we aspire to heaven but some of us haven't always been so successful.

at least include the actual scripture you're citing don't make me read through you shitposts all over again.

>God knew man couldn't rule
>let him rule anyways just to prove a point
this is why people wear fedoras

So Jesus will come down and rule the world as a single entity.
Are you in any way familiar with Project BlueBeam?
Millions of people have followed false Messiahs in the past. You guys have a track record of never falling into such a trap though.
>WHEW

BTW I'm asking a lot of other questions
remember, if you offer someone the truth and they reject it, they are doomed to eternal death

>plz save my life user

Black JW are some of the most wonderful people you will ever meet. Even if you don't believe in JW even you would agree that if they forced negroes to become JW a lot of black problems would be solved.

Let me tell you guys something. A long time ago before I was a JW I was just a secularfag. I was also a Sup Forumstard as well. Someone tried to discredit(poorly) the JW to me by using the Declaration of Fact to prove JW are anti-Semitic. I couldn't deny what Rutherford said. I let the issue go because I figured with time it would be figured out.

Fast-foward years later. As a Sup Forumstard I heard about /new/ and the eventual Sup Forums. I heard how anti-Semitic they were. I came to show /new/Sup Forums the errors of their ways. Then...I stumbled on this picture. This picture was the beginning for me. It changed my life forever. I actually did research this pic and the absurd amount of Jews in media was undeniable. I then the remembered the Declaration of Facts. Then I remembered:

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

Everything finally fell into place for me. That's how I ended up on Sup Forums forever.

damn bro, guess I'll never have a place in the world to come.
Hopefully you'll be one of the 144,000.
I mean statistically speaking, no. But I believe in you.
Jehovah might think you're going to fuck up regardless but I think you'll be alright.
There's plenty of other protestant groups that have way more scriptural integrity without transhumanism.
you'll be fine user
>saged
>I don't want to bump this thread I just want my man to understand

i cannot bump my own thread and I'm going to sleep. gn y'all. keep spreading the gospel

answer the other questions
Funny you mention black JW's.
My cousins I lived with were half breeds.
JW's offer complete moral absolution. This is why it attracts drug addicts and nigger lovers.
>are you even baptized muh nigga?

jehovah's witness kind of shit is ahistorical. I can't get on with it, it's like a retardation from christianity.

>at least include the actual scripture you're citing don't make me read through you shitposts all over again.

>(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

>(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.

>(Acts 4:11) This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’

>(Ephesians 2:20) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.

>(Matthew 6:9, 10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

>So Jesus will come down and rule the world as a single entity.

No, he won't come down and rule. He will rule earth from heaven. Remember, heaven is his throne, the earth is his footstool.

>Are you in any way familiar with Project BlueBeam?

Thanks to Sup Forums I am. What about it?

>Millions of people have followed false Messiahs in the past. You guys have a track record of never falling into such a trap though.

False messiahs already exist. Obama was one, now Trump is too. What's your point?

Fair enough

Have a good night. Enjoy the revolution.

>JW's offer complete moral absolution. This is why it attracts drug addicts and nigger lovers.

This makes no sense.

>>are you even baptized muh nigga?

10 years next March

this is the methodology or JW's
it's like the liberals taking two bible passages out of context to PROVE we should take immigrants into our country.
You realize I could take 6 sentences out of Moby Dick and make it seem like whales should totally be killing dudes, all the while ignoring the grander plot.
JW's don't read the Bible, they read verses.

I want to challenge any other lurker in this thread to look at those collection of random verses and see if it convinces them that a one world government is a good idea

>still not answering other points
>saged

>jehovah's witness kind of shit is ahistorical.

I don't understand what you are saying.

Is it wrong that I'm almost a Jordan Peterson non-conformist Christian and can't really commit to anything past that? I think Jesus is worth emulating and offering reverence and covenants to. Is that enough?

Absolution-"formal release from guilt, obligation, or punishment."
Really this is an issue with a lot of Christianity but not all sects.
You know what baptism means. It's not just a bath, it's a spiritual process. You can only become a brother after years of study and work for the Halls. After which you become apart of God's new covenant. If this doesn't seem like an act of absolution I can't explain it any further.

The physical Earth will still exist. This is man's reward for righteousness. They will literally inherit the Earth. Just because Jesus is physically in heaven doesn't mean there isn't an arm of this regime enacting it's will on the Earth itself.
>Leaders do not equal the government in it's entirety
Who will the physical representatives of this regime be?

>False messiahs already exist. Obama was one, now Trump is too. What's your point?
who is Charles Taze Russel for 1,000 Alex

>wol.jw.org

Use our encyclopedia to look up the entire subject if you wish. We don't keep anything secret from you.

>wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002615

>Who will the physical representatives of this regime be?

Humans chosen by Christ.

>who is Charles Taze Russel for 1,000 Alex

A man, not a savior. We only accredit him for starting the organization used to ACKNOWLEDGE the Messiah and Savior, not to look at him as savior.

>Absolution-"formal release from guilt, obligation, or punishment."

That's actually from the Bible. This is only if they repent and change their ways. If they go back to their old ways there is no salvation anymore.

oy vey

Talmud is written after Christ's death. The graph is oversimplified and inaccurate in more ways than that.

>Is that enough?

>James 2:26 - Indeed, as the body without spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.

>James 2:24 YOU see that a man is to be declared righteous by works, and not by faith alone.

>Romans 2:13 - For the hearers of law are not the ones righteous before God, but the doers of law will be declared righteous.

>James 1:22 - However, become doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves with false reasoning.

No, it's not enough

>A man, not a savior. We only accredit him for starting the organization used to ACKNOWLEDGE the Messiah and Savior, not to look at him as savior.
a man who somehow rediscovered the true nature of God's word. Perhaps not a messiah but at the very least a prophet.
The fact that the organization that brought back the covenant is still fallible and prone to believing lies should give you pause for concern.

>Humans chosen by Christ.
Jesus ruling the world
Needing humans to run the bureaucracy
sure man

>That's actually from the Bible. This is only if they repent and change their ways. If they go back to their old ways there is no salvation anymore.
So as long as they no longer sin, they are separated from any past sins.
> A B S O L U T I O N

>a man who somehow rediscovered the true nature of God's word.

This is actually a common misconception. CTR himself admitted he discovered nothing.

>“We found that for centuries various sects and parties had split up the Bible doctrines amongst them, blending them with more or less of human speculation and error ... We found the important doctrine of justification by faith and not by works had been clearly enunciated by Luther and more recently by many Christians; that divine justice and power and wisdom were carefully guarded tho not clearly discerned by Presbyterians; that Methodists appreciated and extolled the love and sympathy of God; that Adventists held the precious doctrine of the Lord’s return; that Baptists amongst other points held the doctrine of baptism symbolically correctly, even tho they had lost sight of the real baptism; that some Universalists had long held vaguely some thoughts respecting ‘restitution.’ And so, nearly all denominations gave evidence that their founders had been feeling after truth: but quite evidently the great Adversary had fought against them and had wrongly divided the Word of God which he could not wholly destroy.”

>“Our work ... has been to bring together these long scattered fragments of truth and present them to the Lord’s people—not as new, not as our own, but as the Lord’s. ... We must disclaim any credit even for the finding and rearrangement of the jewels of truth.”...“The work in which the Lord has been pleased to use our humble talents has been less a work of origination than of reconstruction, adjustment, harmonization.”