Degenerates breed degenerates. Why are we tolerating this as a society?

Wtf is going. Enough is enough. When does it end? Wtf is the end goal? This is fucking disgusting. End it NOW!

“Womb ops mean that men could get pregnant tomorrow' as top surgeon claims 'there is no scientific reason why it would not happen”.
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5048461/Men-pregnant-tomorrow-womb-transplants.html

> there is no scientific reason why it would not happen.

What about the fact that it’s fucking disgusting and morally just plain wrong? Fuck I hate this world and what it’s becoming. I want off this insane progressive ride. Jesus fucking Christ. THAT’S ENOUGH!!!!! What’s the end goal Pol? A world where gender is meaningless? Who would benefit from that? We are witnessing the demise of the nuclear family and everything that means to be a human. It’s all senseless now. Up is down and left is right. I am so fucking fed up of all this bullshit. Allowing them to have children was a mistake. The more they replicate the more they endanger the traditional family model. This is a slippery slope. They know and they are happy about it, they rejoice now. They wish that everyone on this planet were like them. Fuck all of them, disgusting degenerates. It’s time that the general population fight back against this bullshit.

Enough is enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eq8keXo1Ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The ride never ends.

jesus christ and i thought it couldn't get worse.
how the fuck are they defgending this
also degenerates breed degenerates isn't necessarily always true.
>lesbian parents
>not a degenerate

I'm not saying it's a 1 to 1 correlation. But it surely encourages it. I'm beginning to think that the future of the human might be gender less. This might be why they are pushing these memes so hard. in the future, only human sexless clones will populate this earth. It's kinda sad.

yes sadly, and seems like the "generation Z is based" is mostly a meme, i'd say only about 40% of gen z is redpilled/right leaning

I like to think of myself as a progressive person. But this is too much for me. I can't wrap my head around why this is good for our society. The current progressive trend will drive some people to madness if it continues. It's dangerous.

Thankfully, it's not just about numbers. A small minority can control the destiny of the human race. This is the way that it's been in our entire recorded history. The mass will always be stupid and easily manipulable. We only need a strong minority with strong ideals. I'm OK with 40%, it could even be less, as long as this minority is vocal and ambitious.

Kill it with fucking fire. Kill it all now please.

How do we get off this ride user? How do we stop it?

jesus christ i've seen that creature before

They are everywhere now. The media celebrate them and empower them. How can we make it stop? I'm so fucking sick of reading about Muslims and Trannies in the news EVERY FUCKING DAY! It's so fucking irritating.

AAAAAAAAARRRGH gubleglglglelglglglglehyummhumglglge!

White Shariah Now

Maybe this is all a ply to make us all accept Islam. That's also what happens when you reject your christian roots. I don't want to pray 5 times a day but fuck I would love if traditions and reason would make a come back in our western societies.

This shit needs to stop now. Political movements need to rise and put and end to all this madness. Trump is a good start but it's too slow. He needs to be more upfront with his agenda.

Same gender parents really shouldn't be allowed to raise kids. It's so fucked up when you stop for a moment and think about it. It negates everything that millions of years of evolution lead us to.

White Shariah is not Islam.

Mass graves now please. Make the graves full of gay pride

Man, I would love to rush a fucking mardi gras parade with a lead pipe.

shoop. adam and eve caused all deaths and all sins and instituted a temporary and secular fix for their own corruption that doesnt exist in heaven and that you fucked up even more with your pagan cakes and wedding bands. one shitty garbage liar thread after the other. gotta balance out the foreskin ones i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=5eq8keXo1Ck

>degenerates breed degenerates
Yes, it is called natural human sexuality and artificial wombs will fix this problem.