Why are old white liberal guys so submissive and weak?

Why are old white liberal guys so submissive and weak?

Other urls found in this thread:

tor.com/series/oathbringer/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens#Food_sources
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do they always talk about Harry fucking potter? I've never read the books, and I never will.

Spoiler
>Voldemort is the good guy of the series
Quick run down
>Only wizard heritage can cast magic
>Half human-wizards start popping up
>Ability to use magic threatened
>We gotta keep the bloodlines pure to maintain our ability!
>B-but my mudbloods!
If Harry wins the inevitable result is the lose of ability to use magic. Meaning wizard world would become something like
>It doesn't matter, the human kids without the ability are just as skilled, demanding only magic able students is racist!

Fuck boomers, always do the opposite

Who is this communist nerd?

Harry Potter is basically pro race mixing/egalitarianism propaganda. Funny thing, when kids ask why they didn't get their letter to hogworts. Tell them because Harry won so now all the pure bred wizards are gone.

The empire is also the good guy in star wars
>Human empire
>genocodes the aliens
>humans on alien planets are are treated like dirt
Why any human would fight the empire I have no idea

> you should do X even though I'm no, but I am still progressive because I'm saying you should

Oathbringer comes out on 11/14. Best fantasy series I've ever read.

Worse, wizards and magic goes extinct

They sure are, they don't even pretend to make it no obvious too. Peace and prosperity in the empire, a bunch of whiny rebels come around and try to destabilize the entire galaxy because of muh feels. A lot of mainstream series have situations like that, where the "bad guy" is actually the good guy but they're conditioning children to associate the good idles of the "bad guy" with "evil"

Always rooted for The Empire, too. Any movie/book that pushes the "ragtag group of rebels" meme is aggravating and lame.

Haven't gotten around to checking it out, what's the plot of the series?

In every game that allows me to play the Galactic Empire I always do.

This is why
Warhammer 40k's Imperium of Man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Star Wars' Republic diversity shithole.

Part of the "Cosmere" his universe/galaxy. Soldier gets fucked over, becomes a slave, proves himself, gets super powers. It's a good read.
Also check out Mistborn. I highly encourage you to pirate a book, you'll be like me if you read it, I actually buy them now because I enjoy them so much.

If you ever told sugarrainbow that you would help save the caramel caravan, now is the time.

Fucking this. liking the (((Jedi Order))) is the most bluepilled shit ever.

Many have been literally brainwashed by a lifetime of Jew media. So much so that anything new they are taught will be immediately discrarded if it conflicts with their previous beliefs.

They lack culture.
They lack physicality.
They lack self-purpose.
Their only interaction between themselves and the youth is through fiction.

They are cultureless drones. Drones are submissive and weak by definitions.

Thanks user, I'll check both series out, my brother and another friend both recommended mistborn too. I normally pirate and then buy hard copies if they turn out good

Good question.

Most of them are from wealthy families and have their own internalized racist beliefs that they project onto the rest of us on a daily basis. I think it's time that we all start putting anybody in the age group of 50+ into camps for extermination.

Lifetime of drugs and doing whatever TV tells them to do.

Remember that shit is DESIGNED to make you weak.

>Why are old white liberal guys so submissive and weak?
Its not specific to old white male liberals

Xenoestrogens

You got the thought process reversed. The reason they become liberals is because they're submissive and weak.

Your Brother and friend know what they're talking about. Mistborn is great. Pirate the whole thing, you'll end up buying it. Stormlight archive is his magnum opus and the third book comes out 10 days from now.
The best part about Sanderson is that he's like 40, so he's not going to get old and die before he can finish the series.
Tor has been releasing 3 chapters from the new book ever Tuesday for the last two months.
tor.com/series/oathbringer/
See if you like it

I looked that up. I know it's Wikipedia but it lists some foods that have the chemical:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens#Food_sources

That worries me...

Thanks user, appreciate it

Not memeing; Low T

True.
Let's also not forget how regular humans have been manipulated and infiltrated by the magic folks. Invisibility barriers, memory erasing, all that stuff.
All this done by the >good guys

>Why do they always talk about Harry fucking potter?

Because they've replaced religion with actual fucking fairy tales. You will always hear the faggots talking about how the bible is a bunch of fairy tales but they happily repeat the shit from harry potter even though it was all written by a middle-aged woman.

Just like lord of the rings...

All of this is true especially considering the newest film. The "good guys", the order of the phoenix, aren't all that great as their triumph means the end of pure lineages(assuming everyone follows their ideals). The death eaters are called bad, but they want to preserve their heritage, and don't want to be pressured by outsiders. They're not really good either and are self-destructive too, because what rowling ignores in the original books is technology from muggles being superior to wizards. By revealing themselves and trying to suppress non-wizards, voldemort's side would have been massacred. The only good people are in the new movie fantastic beasts, the magical US government run by a mulatto bitch(nice diversity leader rowling)...they're the only ones who forbid mixing with non-magical humans and enforce secrecy above all else. The US ministry realized that revealing themselves would mean death to their entire race, and yet the new movie portrays the US wizards as backwards and simple.

Nice bantz

>Jesus isn't real. God is dead. I'm going to get a fake womb and give birth as a man.
>Voldemoort wouldn't approve of this at all!!
Is that sort of how they go? IDK, I hate them and I hate their meme books. Shit, poorly written trash fantasy.

syphilis from their young hippy days, probably

Is that a black guy in the left side of the right pic? Were there niggers at a nazi rally?

They hold up signs quoting harry potter or write stuff like "where can i join dumbledore's army?" because that's the extent of their moral character and development.

Rowling was literally a single mom working a dead-end job when she wrote them. Then she married a spic (from Moortugal) once she got rich and popped out another kid. Then she lived in Scotland while shilling against their independence election (she's English by blood).

Rowling is the worst thing ever by all measures.

She's also a terrible writer and can't tell a story. I guess single mother coal burner, plus getting anal from (((Weinstein))) is enough for a movie deal these days.

Easy pussy

If you're an adult and all your political arguments are based on YA-fiction/pop culture, you're doing something seriously wrong.

Chances are if you’ve ever said those things you won’t put up much of a fight.

Behold, the face of the eternal boomer. Always a joke, always full of bad ideas.

It was only a Nazi rally to libtards and sheep. They were just trying to stop their statue from being torn down and erasing their history. Nothing to do with race at all.