Hey Guys, I have all the uranium of the world

About that Uranium...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GdAhaVHhKtw?t=669
youtube.com/watch?v=3v_UeIr4XwI
youtube.com/watch?v=jCnZzNG8a6w
voat.co/v/news/2226595
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The guy talking in this part of the clip indicates that the Uranium from the Uranium one deal was sent into Canada and then "disappeared".

Then Judge Jeanine says
>Do we know once that stuff was exported, do we know where it went from Canada?

Congressmen whatever says
>We know it went to Europe, We know it went to Asia. We're trying to figure out if it also wen't to a rogue regime like Iran.

Except.......THE ONLY ROGUE NATION WITH NUKES IS ISRAEL! EVEN NORTH KOREA HAS A NUKE DEAL. ISRAEL DOESNT!

Could this be the relevance to JFK?!?!? After all, Israel killed JFK for trying to inspect Dimona. Could Israel have used Uranium One to acquire more nuclear material in order to further develop its ILLEGAL nuclear arms? I wouldn't be surprised if Mossad was tasked with hijacking the shipments and stealing that shit.

Judge Jeanine talks about the fact the Iran nuke deal is actually for MEDICINAL USES OF NUCLEAR MATERIAL.

Could Obama have made the Iran deal specifically for non weaponized purposes of nuclear material WHILE AT THE SAME TIME making that shit classified. THIS COULD BE THE ENTIRE REASON FOR THE DEAL. The fact that Israel and the ZOG puppets use this nuclear deal to call Iran the enemy. THE EXCUSE TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAN, A GIANT LIE. The truth could be that Israel stole the uranium from uranium one as well and everything to do with Russia is complete bullshit.

What do you guys think of my austism filled theory?

youtu.be/GdAhaVHhKtw?t=669

Oh god. It's you. I bet you have a british flag underneath that meme flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=3v_UeIr4XwI

Show your flag Rothschild.

The fuck am I looking at?

Yes we know the sushi was comped and Paddock was a kiddie fucker.

>Not getting your uranium comped

Wew lad. That's a big one.

I’m not autistic enough to follow what’s going on. Can someone give me a quick rundown. ELIB(rainlet)

you fucking have to go back
sage voat.. reddit.. jesus fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=jCnZzNG8a6w

all this islamomarxist samefagging really made me think.

samefag as (op). hi islamomarxist samefag.
sage

Happening

Was Stephen Paddock The Father of Madeleine McCann?

voat.co/v/news/2226595