Why do people keep pushing the "tinfoil hat" meme when IT'S FUCKING ALUMINUM FOIL, NOT TIN??

Why do people keep pushing the "tinfoil hat" meme when IT'S FUCKING ALUMINUM FOIL, NOT TIN??
>"Hurr hurrr sounds like someone is wearing their tinfoil hat!!1!1!!11"

aluminium*

Why do keep pushing the “aluminum foil,” meme when it’s ALUMINIUM

why amerifats are so retarded that cant fucking pronounce aluminium properly?

Because it was MADE OF TIN before WW2

What you're wearing an aluminum one?! The Aluminum ones magnify the mind control rays! You need to get yourself some real tin foil.

low information trolls

I was always wondering why everyone ridiculed a tin foil hat, so i started wearing one. My brain works much better after being insulated from the non-stop bombardment of electric currents.

Because tinfoil hats work, but aluminum hats do nothing one direction and INCREASE susceptibility to restricted government frequencies the other (can't remember if shiny in or shiny out is bad)
Basically, aluminum hats were a payola to increase control. Google "aluminum hats increase gov waves" should get you the article from some university.

Side note, if you have never made a tinfoil or aluminum hat you really should. 30 private minutes with no screens (music or radio is fine) and your new hat (make it fancy, this is for fun) will be an experience you won't soon forget.

Not claiming they have any external utility, but your own personal thoughts on the experience can be profound.

this. aluminium foil will microwave your brain like a hot dog

The tin companies push the meme to sell more tin.

tin foil is a colloquialism for aluminum foil you aspie

yes, because tin foil is really expensive...

>it was called that before WWII so obviously it makes sense to still call it that in 2017

I use lead. It's the only way I can truly know I'm protected and safe from all electromagnetic health threats.

FPBP

Fuckin' Yanks need to learn the Queen's English

We are through the looking glass here people

you see, burgers are stupid, aluminum is to big a word for them to understand, it's 4 fucking syllables
tin on the other hand is one syllable, the name stuck and remained

>burgers are stupid, aluminum is to big a word for them
too*

they're merry mongrels.

because aluminum worn over long periods of time causes toxicity and some fragments go into your pores and negatively affect your blood vessels.

that's not why they say "tinfoil" faggot and you know that

WW2 was such the pivotal turning point of our world
>Jews get basic free range to do absolutely everything and anything because muh holohoax
>Former nazis are so good at what they do that not only do they not get executed, but offered comfy desk jobs at the CIA, NSA, FBI and every other alphabet agency on the planet making them ABSOLUTELY SUBMERSIVE
>Fucking aliens so proud of their lineage and what they're capable of that they decide to assassinate the president of the most powerful country in the world FOR FUN.
Make no mistake, you fucks are blue-pilled.

Well, even here tinfoil is commonly called "stagnola" here, from stagno (tin).
Everyone fucking knows it's aluminium, but it doesn't matter. Like it doesn't matter to muricans that gasoline is a liquid and calling it gas is retarded.
Stop being a smartass.

because Davy couldn't decide on a name. at first he suggested it should be called alumium, then aluminum, then people argued it should still end with an -ium instead of an -um because an element ought want to do with an ending of -ium, then different dictionaries used different spelling depending on if they were for the -um ending or the -ium ending

Because "Aluminum foil hat" sounds fucking retarded.

the foil used to actually be made from tin, but it eventually got replaced by aluminum foil as that was cheaper to produce

It's the right way to say it. Stop being lazy you slack-jaw nigger.

It's a fucking phrase, common vernacular, there's lots of figures of speech that are relics of previous generations, stop being an autistic faggot about it. Go use your powers to solve pizzagate or something.

Because in Alchemy Jupiter is paired with Tin.

But you sound like a massive faggot when you say "tinfoil" and it's not, in fact, tin foil.

nah but like. us North America-fags call it aluminum. and a majority of the rest of the world says aluminium. I mean its a war of attrition to try to change how people say words. this is pure asinine stupidity

Foil made from a thin leaf of tin was commercially available before its aluminium counterpart. In the late 19th century and early 20th century, tin foil was in common use, and some people continue to refer to the new product by the name of the old one. Tin foil is stiffer than aluminium foil. It tends to give a slight tin taste to food wrapped in it, which is a major reason it has largely been replaced by aluminium and other materials for wrapping food.

The first aluminium foil rolling plant, “Dr. Lauber, Neher & Cie., Emmishofen.” was opened in 1910 Kreuzlingen, Switzerland. The plant, owned by aluminium manufacturers J.G. Neher & Sons, was founded in 1886 in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, at the foot of the Rhine Falls—capturing the falls' energy to produce aluminium. Neher's sons together with Lauber invented the endless rolling process and the use of aluminium foil as a protective barrier, and tin foil began to be superseded by aluminium foil.

Tin foil was used as a filling for tooth cavities prior to the 20th century.

fun fact: The first audio recordings on phonograph cylinders were made on tin foil.

In any case, if you want to deflect radio waves from (((them))) then you should make a faraday cage hat from metal insect screen material.

Why do you faglord brits waste valuable space adding extra letters to shit?

Colour? Fuck that. Color.
Traveller? Nope. Traveler.
Aluminium? Goddamnit, its Aluminum.

Fuck you yellow toothed brits and your shit use of the language. American English is streamlined and superior.

no, your just autistic

It's one of the stages of enlightenment.

Me better at engrish!

Wrong.

It was aluminum first. It was in production for decades as aluminum. Then you faggots decided to fuck it up and add an extra vowel for no god damn reason other than to be contrary pricks.

They love adding extra vowels to create faggy sound words like “flavour.”

Back in the day they used tin was used until WWII came around and they swapped to aluminum because it was cheaper and more durable.

>Tinfoil hat
>Aluminumfoil hat
Yeah Aluminumfoil hat really rolls off the tongue.

Also, why do you know what elevator music is? I doubt any modern elevator you take has any music. Why is it called elevator music?

The u in flavour makes no difference you dumb gook

>pencil lead

Then why add it?

And yes, You faggots added the vowel where it did not exist before.

English orthography is a big pile of shit, we need to completely reform it

you loose < u dumb fuck

>calling an aluminum foil hat "tin foil" due to being a normie who just accepts that which is mainstream

foil was first tin. then they switched to aluminum, which is actually better at stopping EM waves.

>sharing language with faggots

I love your moxie, user.

Now that's a cosplay outfit

Legit tinfoil on tinfoil hats. Pol delivers

>coming from a guy who says "sherbert" instead of "sher" "bet".
You think ur so fucking smart dontcha.

I love when I call a can a "tin" and brown people have no idea what I'm saying.

Fuck your hats, got me a tinfoil fedora right here

>ALUMINIUM
Not in America.
Get the fuck out freedom hater.

Why's the rest of the world too stupid to know what the imperial measurement system is actually based off of. No, a foot is not some king's footsize. 360, 16, and 32 are somewhat important. Metric is arbitrary.

A logical system is arbitrary?

Why do people call flight attendants, stewardesses, when that name was dropped in 1974.
Cell Phones haven’t existed in 15 years, but iPhones are still referred to as a cell phone.
Film & Video Tape, too. They’ve been extinct for 15 years, but hundred of examples of Film & Video Tape exist in our vocabulary.

Maybe so, but still that does not take away from the fact that tin foil was changed over to aluminum foil not because of any supposed tin shortage, but because aluminium doesn't block out the rays like tin does. So it would be moot to put an aluminum hat on buddy. Get yourself some quality tin and thank me later.

bro what are you talking about. There is nothing arbitrary about the metric system.
So unit conversions are base 10 and average freezing/boiling point of water align to nice round numbers.

Just use both.

who /faraday cage/ hat here?

Bet you also say plutonum, uranum, helum, magnesum

ALLUMINATI

If someone from brittania ever develops a process to produce a new metal, they're more than welcome to name it however retardedly they'd like. Until then, get fucked.

>but iPhones
this one bothers me the most
its a fucking hand held computer
why have the word "phone" in there AT ALL

I think mobile phone is the preferred word of the day, or simply just saying phone. The term smartphone is redundant.
Video just means video. A format of moving pictures that is electronically stored. In truth most modern movies are shot on digital video but Film has for a long time had the double meaning of both referring to the photographic film medium and 'movies'. Even though in the past all motion pictures TV-series/Feature Films were shot on film stock and cut by hand and projected (although for TV it was telecine'd, the act of recording a projected film electronically with a video camera for television.)This was done live before video tape was invented and video could be recorded.
At one point in time everything on TV had to be done partially live. Although movies and series were filmed in advance they had to be projected live.

>Cell Phones haven’t existed in 15 years, but iPhones are still referred to as a cell phone
mobile phone

>Why do people call flight attendants, stewardesses, when that name was dropped in 1974
Because, unlike aluminum and tin, it's not an entirely different thing.

>Film & Video Tape, too
"Tape" i agree about that. It's fucking stupid when someone calls a recorded video on a digital device "taped"

bet you also say platnium, ferrium, stannium

faggot stationed at the North-South border thinks he has any authority over matters for the big boys at home

>imageforants.jpg
calling it

probably an american, but never forget that south koreans had america envy so bad they started circumcising themselves

that was my point, a limp dicked squirt standing still in South Korea waiting on the command from the hook-nosed bankers to be obliterated

well to be fair it fits the rest of the elements in the naming convention

but fuck the extra vowel in colour

>south koreans had america envy so bad they started circumcising themselves
Don't know what I should tell you about that circumsicioum meme buddy...

This is fake but a faraday cage around your head would block all incoming signals and could be an interesting experience if there are signals affecting cognitive function

I use a gold and copper foil hat for maximum efficiency.

>aluminum foil hat
LOL

It's all a distraction to distract us from the shapeshifting reptoids posing as all the world's politicians and celebrities. Tinfoil doesn't stop them, that's also disinfo. The proper strategy is to drink heavily.

>MADE OF TIN before WW2
what-everrr, Grandpa

>implying it isn't mostly tin
no way would they ship out pure aluminum for such a wasteful purpose
semantics

>loves the alcoholic pedophile enabling royalty who serve said bankers.

Ya fuckin' Choccywoccydoodah loving fuck. This is a real thing in england. More real than the sky TV call in fap shows. Choccywoccy fucking doo dah. Sounds like something you say to someone before you rape their ass, excuse me, arse.

Know what? im gonna use the lookatme.jpg image. Look at me. American is the English nao.

lament and despair.

actually it's silver paper

I broke out in laughter op. Thank you

I use v this meme in real life

It's aluminium tin

le retarded alomonom english

it's a disinformation from MSM. actual aluminum foil doesn't isolate from most radio signals because it's way too thin. Put your mobile phone in standard aluminum kitchen foil, call it, it will ring.
Tin will be way better because you'll use it in thicker foils. Best is Gold, then copper. But as aluminum, copper will oxidize and thus reduce its capability to conduct and isolate what is inside from radio signals.

CENTRE
METRE
LITRE

LEARN TO SPELL AMERILARDS

No

>what is a booster bag

aluminum foil works just fine, dipshit.

CIVILISATION
DEFENCE

We invented it, we get to decide how to fucking spell it.

Faraday cages have to be grounded to function correctly.

Analog
Dialog

dont you have debts to be paying?