How to sell domestic terrorism

Why do terrorist get to publish books in stores???? Also who is buying this trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-domestic-terrorists-us-security-agencies-homeland-security-fbi-a7927881.html?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>terrorists
implying that american antifa are a real threat and not just some larping faggots just like your "alt right" movement.
Americans don't have a real antifa and they don't have real nazis, all they have is a bunch of easily manipulated followers who chant slogans that they read on kikebook.

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-domestic-terrorists-us-security-agencies-homeland-security-fbi-a7927881.html?amp

You’re right. I’ll agree that it’s not so bad in the US but the government has declared them as terrorist.

I saw this book in a store too.
If antifa are so anti-capitalism why the fuck are they charging for a book instead of releasing it freely on the interwebs?

Good point. Because they are a bunch of sell out niggers looking for a quick buck.

If you didn't trash those then you're a cuck pussy faggot

>Bray went on to rationalize the group’s violent history, claiming, “[I] argue that after the horrors of chattel slavery and the Holocaust, physical violence against white supremacists is both ethically justifiable and strategically effective. We should not, [I] argue, abstractly assess the ethical status of violence in the absence of the values and context behind it.”
>(((context))) justifies communist violence, goyim

Slip in some printed anti-antifa memes into the book like pic related.

This is actually somewhat true.

However, Europe very much has a strong and active "antifa". Fuck, Europeans Antifas used to kill their countrymen with high voltage wires, mines, bombs, attack dogs and bullets.

The US one could grow to be like the European one if given a chance.

So, yes, the US one is weak and poor, but no, it can't be dismissed even so.

So your saying it's a good Idea to crush these antifaglets before they become a real problem

I shit you not, I saw this book in the Victorian Parliamentary Library

What ever is the origins of the antifas org is not what it is today. There are no real threats and they are limiting people because they think or accuse innocent people of being a “white supremacist”. So now they are terrine down the foundation of our country over mere accusations.

I saving these. Lmao

FIRST POST

BEST FUCKING POST

Ok user. I hope you take my advice.

> Culturally Appropriating the Imperial Rising Sun

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEE

The microphones seem particularly interested in the map.

Absolutely right, antifa in europe is on another level, especially in places like greece/italy/spain but even german antifa is ready for violence.
But these guys mostly are Anarchists, unlike american antifa who seem to be rather communist. Anyway i wouldn't expect any real danger from a bunch of pampered millenials that never had a tough life and probably didn't even have a fist fight in their lifetime. Half of them are fags or trannies anyway

^^^^^this is some good ass quality

Just start replying to any antifa shill bullshit with this:

>Remember remember, the 5th of November, when antifa became cucks, ignored by most thots, literally shaking due to their failed plots

Will do!

First amendment, the most important one.