Why are you still a virgin?

pol/ is dominated by alt-right is, so the question is a logical one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, because they wait for marriage.

Isn't the average age like 12 now? And thats awesome according to them.

a whopping 100% of vice writers should be hanged

I'm not. I've slept with 11-12 women.
>Yeah, because they wait for marriage.
>Really because they're neckbeards

I respect people's right. I would never put another individual in an uncomfortable scenario. It will happen we I meet my perfect partner. I'm kinda proud to be a virgin, it means I respect myself and others.

how can a thing that does not really exist, dominate?

Not alt-right, I'm in no party. Just wanted to drop red pills.

>bringing up your political opponents sexual history is now okay

good to know i can shame leftist sluts again

This is a fake headline but agreed either way.

>muh dick

(((They))) always fall back to like 3 different talking points.

Hollywood does not hire boys from Alt-Right type families.That is why we lose our virginity later.

>Yeah, because they wait for marriage.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

these cunts just want to put people down, somehow fat people, women and mentally ill are off-limits, but if you have any amount of self-control you are just the worst.

>pre-marital sex

lmao getting dicked by shlomo at 14 is something to brag about now?

i lost mine at 20, but sexual frustration is definitly something I relate to

We don’t fornicate in middle school like the degenerates

Some day Brogym are alt rigth, another day alt rigth are virgins...

The next Sup Forums poster campaign:
It's OK to be a virgin

That is bad how? U fucking leaf

Lost mine at 18, have banged about 20 girls since then(I'm still in college for reference). I hate whores now and really have no interest in having sex with them. I really think I need to start going to church again to find a nice girl.

The national average for losing your virginity is 10 years old now?

This is kind of awful article in multiple ways.

On the one hand, they're saying it's better to have alot of sexual partners and be a chad - which liberals generally don't support - and that it's embarrassing to wait until maturity to have sex.

So theyre trying to shame the right for something they don't personally hold in high regard...it's fucking crazy level stupid.

I'm 32 and haven't had sex for over 8 years.

Has anything changed?

kek

was there ever any doubt that this shithole's demographic was socially inept virgin sperglords?

I lost it much younger and had sex last week with a rando. still this is arguing with holes bs

You are a manwhore yourself.

They eat ass now and post ironic suicide memes on social media

Yeah that's why

So what everyone else lost their virginity at 11?
Fucking pedos man

i nevar get pawsi

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

>commie (((journalism)))

sage

Funny how OP never made a reply to any post...

>"Alt-Right" loses virginity 7 years later than national average.
>National Average is 21
>I'm still a virgin at 34 years old

Just end it lads

Imagine the reverse?

"LOL those women haven't had their hymens broken in yet, losers much?!"

what wizard powers did you get man

>imblying men and women are the same

It was hypothetical you sperg faggot.

>claim masculinity is toxic
>attack males of opposing political side as "virgins"

Which one is it, guys?

I would laugh if I still remembered how to

if you ever visit nyc you can give me some magic powers and we'll get some whores

DUPLICATE THREAD

sounds like classism to me

There is literally no reason to have sex before marriage beyond getting the feeling of an orgasm.

You run the risk of getting an STD, or an unwanted child.
Over 50% of America is set to have herpes by 2050.
Christianity teaches to not fuck sluts, etc.

They're all just ex post facto rationalisations for why you're bad for not agreeing with them in the first place. Their proposed moral systems have only one consistent, underlying principle: people who do not do what I want are bad.

We have whats called STANDARD'S!

>getting married when 50% of marriages fail

lol.

its not even that most fail, what does a man get from marriage? financially supporting some dudes leftovers until she decides to move onto the next guy?

previous sexual partners increase the chance of a failed marriage.
Go to a non-degenerate nation and marry there, America's society will pollute and destroy any children you have anyways.

Every girl i've fucked has been at least an 8. Ya I waited a little for this but it was worth it.

Why are you all such brainlets, what the fuck.

The "alt right" hasn't even existed for 7 years to validate the claim.

fuck, dudes.

Also the law favors women, which is why so many fathers/husbands get stuck paying alimony while the wife gets to keep the residence and the kids.

Christcucks advocating for getting married are absolutely retarded and unaware of the way modern women are.

>muh pure christian waifu

is such a meme

Fallacious

I lost mine at 15, so is this the jews continuing to push the pedo shit....or?

"alt-righters" were born a year ago as 26 year old men

this shit is why I hate the american education meme

Who actually identifies as "alt right"?

Go anywhere besides Western Europe and North America and it's not a meme.
Also the laws everywhere but western Europe and NA aren't as shit.

But you do have to racemix the majority of the time, learn a language, and culturally assimilate, I guess.

So... In this, so called "rape culture", all the ones doing the rape are virgins?

Interdasting

Oh right, not being a whore is a bad thing to leftists. That article confused me for a moment there.

As long as those whores are sex bots, then deal my friend.

That's probably because the left is is made up of minorities who fuck and rape at age 10.

Also, you morons need to stop using the term alt-right. It's a fucking left-wing media MSM term with no basis in reality. It's like calling Sup Forums a Macedonian content farm just because CNN said it was.

I'm pure, like a beautiful flower

im sure this poll is totally accurate and not skewered in any way whatsoever

>Look how much our opposition sucks! You don't want to be like them, right?
woah

just so everyone knows, i've actually been trying to google this and find the study and it appears that it doesn't exist other than as a fake Sup Forums meme

Is retarded poll. Do you really think these fuckers care enough to be honest to Columbia pollsters? Do you think people just don't tell these pollsters they are alt-right virgins to make the alt-right look like virgins?

Bottom line, this poll is hooey, as is Vice.

the article is not real guys, it's photoshopped. picture related. OP is faggot

nothing is real you retarded faggot

>implying losing your virginity at 16 is a bad thing.

I can never tell if leftists are self-aware and evil or just completely ignorant.

Letting your gf be fucked by jamal doesnt count as having a healthy sexual life

shut up virgin

it's not a real article. it's photoshopped. just google it.

Shouldn't you be weaponized by now? Stop responding to humor threads, your time is more value able than mine.

you have a small penis

this

how can a nation change so much in a couple of decades?

if you only had any idea the irony of what you're saying to me right now and the curse of giantness that i have to carry with me in my pants

We stick to our values, degenerate.

This is funny coming from Germany.

I lost mine at 17, I had so many opportunities before that but I was always too chicken to just handle her how I wanted and put my dick in her. I could have lost it at 14, I was a freshman and a hot junior girl was over at my house, alone, I didn't do shit. Looking back makes me cringe

mine is bigger than yours and thats if its folded in half

I've met a few people from pol. Most are

>balding
>manlet
>ugly
>bad skin

I too would be into whiteness if that was the only thing I had to cling onto.

Massive amounts of migrants change countries permanently. The soil isn't magic, it's the genetics of the citizens.

i can only wish that this was true, you have no idea

mirror houses are a strange place to meet people from pol

If someone is ethnic northwestern European; it's less likely for them to be subhuman lopoint than a "white" person who has some abbo, or deep southern euro blood

>Lopoint
Looking

So the left are sexually obsessed degenerates.

I see nothing new here.

Makes sense not many niggers around here.

Not even limited to pol, most people on Sup Forums are manlets. If you see a good looking guy in a soc thread? Guess why he's online attentionwhoring? He's a Manlet 99% of the time.

Amon just make sure you end as many chads lives as possible before you “sign out”

Why the fuck do I see this thread every fucking night? Do you have anything better to do? Sage and report.

your b8 is so bad, not many guys are even above 6' so no shit most of them are manlets

it's not real. it's a photoshopped article. everyone buying it hook line and sinker. that's why i made this thread about it cuz Sup Forumsacks are retarded faggots and getting taken for a ride

It's okay to be a virgin.

Thanks for proving me right, Manlet.

>fake article