Japanese Military

>Japanese Military

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/k/thread/32996649/#33011012
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

qt :3

admit it, you'd think twice before shooting her down.

>her own avatar on her rig
fucking neato

If it was just some dudes waifu it would be lame

Let's not even pretend that if we let our pilots put nose art on their aircraft you wouldn't see quite a few anime girls painted on there. I for one would not hesitate to paint Holo or Rem on the side of my helicopter that I use to give commies rides with.

When I was visiting Japan a few years ago the trains were spammed with anime girls trying to promote joining the military.

They use anime girls to market everything in Japan

Ligit reason to have qt3.14 in combat vehicles.

So damn cute

Well, Horo is a wise wolf

Duh, sex sells and 2d>3d

post yfw this is the last thing you see before you are killed in action

if it wasn't for anime (and i should say hentai really) no one would know or a give a fuck about japan

So fucking Kawaii

i hope you guys didnt let those weebs build nukes

Yakuza got it right.

>pointing to the right
if all that interesting art is on the left, wtf is going on on the right?

Old Japan:
>TENNO HEKO BANZAI!
New Japan
>Kawaii

What the fuckng hell happened to Japan?

desuarchive.org/k/thread/32996649/#33011012

lmfao, fucking yakuza.

nuclear radiation

Except the Japanese military is a joke and has no reason to exist because the USN is 20x the size of theirs, China has nukes and over 20x the economic base, and an actual land component.

Japan's military is a fucking joke but their resilience to multicultarism is nice.

awesome. if i ever get to throw commies out of choppers i hope they paint the ancap waifu with the pinochet hat on the side of it.

Heika*
天皇陛下万歳
天の陛下バンザイ

That's a big awoo.

I never said anything about the Japs military.

Why'd you have to ruin her face like that man? Gross.

I responded to the wrong person lad

Their military is a joke because their constitution demands it. They need to rewrite their constitution as a free nation, allowing themselves to have an actual military instead of a "self-defence force".
Fuck the chinks. Let Japan have it's asian empire.

What do the stars over the bombs mean?

>The 91st's group artist, Corporal Tony Starcer, copied the Petty girl as art on both sides of the forward fuselage, depicting her suit in blue on the aircraft's port side and in red on the starboard. The nose art later included 25 bomb shapes, one for each mission credit, and eight swastika designs, one for each German aircraft claimed shot down by the crew. Station and crew names were stenciled below station windows on the aircraft after her tour of duty was completed.

Wikipedia doesn't say

>Show me your warface
>XD

Japan has no military only JSDF which would be the 7th most powerful army.

Their military will continue to be a joke because there's literally no reason to build one. Any real conflict would just be nuclear war between the USA and China, or if the USA decides not to intervene, Japan would have no chance.

Aw shit you know you are in trouble when you see those puchidols!

thats a model, not a real pilot