Daily reminder that half the americans you talk to on this site are either black or hispanic...

Daily reminder that half the americans you talk to on this site are either black or hispanic. Remembering this now will help you laugh at them in the future when they criticize your country's whiteness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJSk2RySqKg
youtube.com/watch?v=g8a5xe9kC0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, obviously the 44% of nonwhites and hispanic whites are equally represented on Sup Forums.org/pol/

Daily reminder that hidden flags usually means it's a kike. Why not check out this thread instead?

Your info graph includes boomers. Average age for a white person in America is 57 years old. The youth is much worse.

>literally 16% white american

lol dude i would be willing to bet if i asked 100 niggies/sics in my city what Sup Forums was not a single one would know what the fuck i was talking about

Reminder that the 56% also contains a lot of mudbloods. The percentage of true huwhites is even lower.

Why can't we all just band together? It's the same (((external pressures))) worldwide.

>hidden flag
>divide and conquer tactics
Please shoot your faggot brains out

Hispanic white is literally a meme. every spic in America is considered Hispanic white, even if they are basically pure native.
The average Hispanic white , according to 23andme, is 30% native and 10% nigger, and their European genes are far SouthernEuropean (who themselves already just barely make the line as white)

100 percent are on major drugs.
youtube.com/watch?v=EJSk2RySqKg

>hiding behind the eu flag

Is that you Brazil?

First off though, you Europeans should understand something.

We cannot account for every single Mexican who makes it across our 3,145 kilometer border (If I go by your retarded metric system) while it is true that a large portion of the Mexican population immigrating to the United States is Mestizo or Indigenous, Mestizos are partially white, in many cases half white or more. And much of Mexico has white people. 47% I believe. I doubt that it is completely untainted from Indio genetics though.

So yeah, they are literal personifications of your amerimutt meme. So allot of the mexicans or spics as some refer to them as would be some kind of blend of that.

But just knowing now, if you've been following, that we cannot keep track of every last person, it's impossible to decidedly say that the United States is 56% pure. It could be more along the lines of 60-65% pure as it is now. When I say pure I mean mixed european. Many of you consider that a bad thing, but I don't. It's obviously the most superior phenotype for white people. Just mix meds and nords and slavs and aryans. Make the ubermensch.

Your 56% claims are based on shaky statistics and on numbers that we cannot decidedly account for. These numbers may also change massively in a short time span because of our lord and savior Donald Trump, bless his heart, who plans to build a big beautiful wall on the southern border to keep the spics out and who will not succumb to the European tendency of importing Arabs and will likely try to crack down on libshit attempts to do so. Many Mexicans are already going back to Mexico due to certain policy changes.

Your 56% memes cannot last forever and are likely to be more like 66% or even 68% pure when accounting for white Mexican's who wish they were mestizo and claim it in order to gain oppression points. Even ask any Mexican anons, they have their fair share of shitskins but they still have a lot of white europeans.

Checked. The actual unmixed white number is 30%

>ating to the United States is Mestizo or Indigenous, Mestizos are partially white, in many cases half white or more. And much of Mexico has white people. 47% I believe.
God you fucking spics are worse than Jews. Bigger fucking liars. Mexico is 1% white, and that's being generous.

America is 0.

That picture is literally a Mexican

at least stop importing as many shitskins as you possibly can if you are going to make fun of us. you are a hypocrite and you will one day be in the 56% club, you cuck

White hispanic’s a meme. I’m dark as fuck and the government still considers me white hispanic

>half
That's really generous, user

NEVER LET THIS MEME DIE

AMERIMONGS ETERNALLY BTFO NO RECOVERY POSSIBLE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Euro Fags defend this , most Europeans men are weak beta male homosexuals . Only time they are brave is when they are in mobs of beta commie faggots , anything less and they are road kill . Weak beta faggots are to easy to destroy and most are low tier shitskin inbreeds larping as white ! fuck these cucks can't even own weapons or use them !

It's so fucking funny seeing Americans on this board being shit on for once and seeing them extremely butthurt over their 56% nation

it looks like a cookie

Where's le -9,000 face?

The Unity will bring about the master race. Master! Master! One able to survive, or even thrive, in the wasteland. As long as there are differences, we will tear ourselves apart fighting each other. We need one race. Race! Race! One goal. Goal! Goal! One people... to move forward to our destiny. Destiny.

I am the Master. I do not have to answer to you!

You do know this isn't actually true, right?

Okay muslim. Enjoy running to your kid grooming shack.

Southern Europeans are white

U.S. Population 323 million
56% of 323 million is 180 million
180 million whites

Aussietard population 24 million
assuming 100% aussies are white (lol)
24 million whites

we have more whites than you, you cock stain. can your shit aboriginal IQ handle that?

>Mestizos are partially white
No. They're not. And I fucking hate having to see they're fat dirty brown asses everyday of my fucking life.

Get out of here master

This chart is a total fucking like, in California the population is at least 67% Mexican.

White estate for when burger ?

Anyone else find it weird that the people who make these threads always have their flags hidden?

el blanco goblino

>Southern Europeans are white

Adenauer and de gaulle will disagree with that

And Old school WASP Think they are sand nigger

That's why Aristotle Onassis was looked down by WASP

Even He married JFK widow , people think he is hybrid between Turk and Arab

You're one to talk, Ahmed

Wrong. This site is 98% white ameritard neonazis. Didn't visit Sup Forums for 4 years. When i came back, nazis took over. They seem to use it as hate platform. Its a pity, discussions where far more intelligent. Now its just about durrrh i hate niggers fucking jews arab scumbags jdhsixhbsjd

Pal , This is not 90's anymore

Classic music , chorus , Decent clothes , manners of the good old gentry , White middle class community

It's all gone

Aryan American here. Whiter than 90% of Euros

You mean yuppie hippie duppie Wiggers and mentally ill whores?

Half of population is non-white demanding bitches

And White community slowly dying

Pal, Your government is literally rat

I don't see white anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=g8a5xe9kC0M

1990 Home alone is whiter than Current year New england states

huwit

>amerishart logic

lol

Keep on rollin' bois

rollino goblino

How hard is it for fat united shitstains to accept they're inferior and that an incredibly small fraction of their population who ever did anything of any worth doesn't represent them at all, nor cares about them? Hilarious.

That's right folks, keep focusing on skin color. Pay no attention to the (((man))) behind the curtain.

>being this DELET
Lmao at amerishart bot spamming the image limit.

it's mostly white people that post on Sup Forums I think

some asian guy complained to me that r*ddit was too racist and sexist lmao