Black countries for blacks, asian countries for asians etc

>black countries for blacks, asian countries for asians etc

uhh what exactly is stopping you from moving to an African or Asian country and ruining their ethnic homogeneity?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html
youtu.be/i37RAsBCcxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Racism?

I don't generally go where I'm unwanted?

Language barriers?

lack of anything being there
sage

Not an excuse, its should be easy to create for a so called "superior race" to thrive an prosper

You can't become a citizen, user.
Many African countries like Liberia only allow blacks.

I know people that have tried to get citizen in Asia. It is practically impossible in China and Japan. You can tour there but being a citizen...you practically have to marry an Asian and even then your rights are restricted in many ways.

we already did..

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html

The fact that white people are a minority, you fucking bigot

who wants to go to those countries? that's the whole point, everyone wants to live in a western country, I do too.

>Thinking you can get citizenship outside of white countries
Goodluck you naive lib. Generosity is a WHITE societal trait.

Whites are a small minority and they are too cuck and lazy to breed. Simple.

I travelled extensively around the world and in most african countries it's fairly easy as long as you have a few thousand to bribe some government official to give you a passport.

In Mombasa Kenya for example there is a very large Italian community... mostly mafia members and their family who are on the run for the police in Europe.

because those people are not known with briberies, giving your local mayor a free visit to the whorehouse and whatnot...

They are whites and don't know how to get around in 3th world countries..

The Blacks in SA are immigrants.

just like the whites in sweden

PAY DEBNTS

I did

cant create a superior race when theres millions already there doing everything to pull you down

Where is your receipt?

African country - probably going to get murdered for being white. Asian country - been thinking about it.

over there

you just sound lazy user

THIS IS FINAL WARNING: PAY DEBNTS

For one thing, AIDS.

Being like 7% of the global population, that's what.

no you pay reparations and denbts

How dumb so you have to be to prostitute yourself with no form of contraceptive?

Fy faen gutta hva gjor du?!

youtu.be/i37RAsBCcxU

South Africa was white to begin with. Nigs could not stand the cold winter and did not inhabited the territory, until white man has built houses and bring clothes.

This. Not enough numbers to make a dent elsewhere. Better off staying put and growing numbers at home.

Plus the only way for bleaching to be a net benefit is if you also have an equal or greater benefit of white/white children. Not something that most can manage.

What is the name of the jacket that guy is wearing?

I dont want a fucking visit by the UN once I dont let subhumans vote

the fact that all these countries are depressing shitholes except Japan that doesn't allow migrants

Nothing. This is why we're seeing more and more Whites in Japan. (much more shitskins and Chinese/koreans though)

Because they're all shitty. Non-whites can't keep civilization running on their own.
Over-breeding chews up important resources. And why should we rebuild our civilization elsewhere anyway?
Why don't we just kill everyone and take their shit instead? Is that what you want?

Yes goy move to the third world to get robbed, raped, killed, kidnapped for ransom.
Yes goy blacks and east asians have the same levels of empathy and dont have any in group preference.
Whites are only safe in the third world if they are rich and have security.