The future of White male

The future of White male

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JoztbwJt41A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP is a cock hungry roastie or a cuck, can see no other motivation for this post

hes already had his kids, and for how old he is who cares
It's cuck to mix

LEL

This is a shill thread

that guy is ok with everyone laughing at him in public
every white man who settles for a weird asian female has a very high tolerance for being snickered at in public i don't know how they keep their cool really

Good point OP, Asians are gross as fuck.

Oh man, it must seriously suck megahuge penis to be railing a 19 year woman when you're 58. What a fucking bummer.

What you're missing here is that that dude already has 3 white children and just dumped his fat old roastie wife for so tight Asian snatch.

You lose, leaf trash.

hmmm

Exactly, you wrote out what I was thinking. If he already has his white girls nothing wrong with some 19 year old asian pussy. It's only cuck if you're a young guy with an Asian girl (unless she's drop dead gorgeous, and still)

Some white men actually marry these whores and have children with them those poor bastards.

>Good point OP, Asians are gross as fuck.

No one actually gives a fuck who is walking around with who.

>buying a bride from SEA who is ugly as a sin
>then using a sex slave
PATHETIC

Is that Woody Allen with his daughter?

I've never actually witnessed people laughing at mixed race couples in my entire life. Can you show me an example of this? Like one video?

>>buying a bride from SEA who is ugly as a sin
>>then using a sex slave
and I bet you say white people have no culture

>filipino
>asian

youtube.com/watch?v=JoztbwJt41A

there's nothing more pathetic than a white "man" with a gook female

You're probably single lol

Yes.. I think so too...

wrong. white woman with a nigger.

cebu girls kiss like a succubus. they can make you cum without touching your dick.

No one laughs at a man with a slim woman a third of his age. You can tell she has a nice personality too because she was raised in a shithole and is less entitled.

Only insecure wagecucks get butthurt because their white wife has a beer gut and hasn't been fuckable for 10 years.

He's probably been banging her since she was 13

How???

fpbp

hahaha a lot of white nerds who can't even get a real girlfriend currently present in this thread
trust me you look like a fucking loser with that weird asian chick. everyone knows it. every man knows they could just shove you down and take your wallet and you'd do nothing

I'm white and I don' give a shit about this racemixing bullshit.

All you faggots saying you wouldn't bang a young Halle Barry or someone of equal attraction because of their "coon genes"..

If a girl is hot and in to me, I'm not gonna run an SS eugenics background check on her before I fuck her.

And if I were to fall in love with one of these savages and have children with them I'd be a race traitor? I don't care about the future of the white race, or even the human race, because I'll be dead.

when i see a fat white woman with a ghetto black dude rapper-wannabe i snicker.

This. And she’s such a qt.

The best part is the woman (on the left) Debbie Lum who directed this Asian fetish documentary married a white dude shortly after making the film.

>TFW even in old age I'd bee good looking enough to get away with this shit

Feels sexcellent.

It's not hard to bang a 18 year when she's from a 3rd world shithole and promise her a green card

wat is the name of documentary

heh, too ugly and poor even for a jungle asian wife.
Not feeling so good but at least i'm not a traitor.

Well who else are they supposed to marry? It’s not like there’s an abundance of Asian guys here.

you're a nigger.

This is one of the cringiest posts I've seen on here in a while, and this is coming from possibly the only white dude in E. Asia still dating a white chick.

only thing better than azn waifu is azn robot waifu with aryan chad baby in artificial womb.

now you can have your burger and eat it too.

"Seeking Asian Female", aired on PBS. Just checked and she was already married to this white guy, makes the fact she made the documentary even funnier.

well done Mark

this,
>study hard and go into stem or study a trade
>marry young with prenup (depends on local laws)
>make enough to raise 2.5+ white kids with decent values before you're 30
>separate whenever and then get a younger wife (probably asian because they will trade up for older men)

are u talking to me
?

Laugh at me all you want while I fuck a hot teenager every night when I’m 50

Yes oops

if something in your life happend to erase all your feeling of morals this would be the best answer

looks good to me

And it's not bad either, better than fucking some grandma or washed up roastie from your country. As long as you don't marry them or some cuck shit like that.
I wouldn't choose Philippines though

Speaking the truth
If you enough lucky to find a hot woman.

having married an actual filipina myself and being white (we are the same age). Our kids have blue eyes (spanish genes). My filipina is super conservative, the poster child of what an american immigrant should be (hates massive immigration, christian, hates democrats, pro-white). Filipinos are obsessed with america and having visited the Phillipines and seeing how shitty it is there, I honestly don't blame these young girls for sucking wrinkly dick to get out.

she probably hoovers his nutsack daily

He's not wrong.

hapas are actually the master race, we just don't have the cultural touchstones to deal with it yet.
>literally give me any other combo and try to defend it

i thought so

typical hapa girl with white nu-male boyfriend

If you mix white with anything, as long as the white wasn't fucking ugly to begin with, its usually enough for the strong white genes to overpower and cleanse the weak non-white genes.

Don't get me wrong. I've banged my share of Thai sluts and brown American chicks on holiday with the lads, but be fucked if my kids aren't going to look like me.

BLEACHED

the nu-male phenomenon is unfortunate, but belive you me the anglo/asian culture is going to be a thing for the next decade, especially in the pacific sphere

Seeing people like this always makes me realize how much of a bullet I dodged. I'm half Korean, but everyone says I just look white. If I looked that chinky I'd an hero.

>O shieet, now I wish I married a white roastie like Sue Wilkins instead of my azn qt3.14.

>but be fucked if my kids aren't going to look like me.

you do understand your off springs gets your genes and traits? their skin off colored isn't going to prevent them from picking up your fugly face.

wat about the canada sphere

I went on a tinder date with a fobby Chinese girl and I felt weird the whole time we were in public. Like I could feel the eyes of every other white person burning into me. It was even worse when she wanted to do a double date with her and two of her Chinese friends

the future is slanty-eyed, my 'roo fucking friend. Think about 15-20 years from now. Would you rather?

That look in her eyes. All Liberals have this look when they mimic a smile and pretend to be happy. It's uncanny.

multi-culti will run it's course here. we will see. It's too late to object

adderall eyes

>your regular anti-wmaf poster on Sup Forums

Can someone explain what a numale is?

>if something in your life happend to erase all your feeling of morals
for some here the behaviour of young white women seems to be just that

hope she births many of his children fapfapfap

fake feminist tricksters. They follow whatever power-struggle-of-the-week there is so they can end up on top. They have no real morals, they have no real issues they care about.

>"""girl"""

well asians do like soy

open-eyed smiles are faked. squinting is natural during a real smile.

i think you've got that the wrong way around, dog fucker

I seriously have to visit Cebu.

is getting an asian gf really just as easy as talking to them? im 6ft, white, lift, skate, /fa/ and /lit/, CS+math major with >3.5 gpa. caveat, I have browsed Sup Forums for 10 years and have no social ability.

>master
don't you mean supreme?

if you are really all those things then you need not worry regardless

you sound like a little bitch.

inb4 /r/asianmasculinity cherrypicks photos

this guy's correct
also laughing at other people is pretty rare honestly, aside from like teenagers I've basicalyl never seen it. And teenagers normally laugh at couples when the woman is super hot or super ugly, that's it. Race doesnt' really come into it

>TLC
>future
pick one
TLC shows downfall of humans, not future.

>if something in your life happend to erase all your feeling of morals this would be the best answer
Like living in the contemporary west. Do you really feel any sort of obligation to a bunch of cucks?

hi emily

>fugly face
Sure thing, half-breed.

Flip here
Thanks user for making some nice hapas. It is men like you that help advance our race.

>6ft
You're set user. Her mammal brain will already want to breed by default. You just have to put forth minimal effort basically.

You're lucky man/ I'm only 5'10" and lie is hell. I spend my every waking moment trying to compensate by working out 5 days a week, eating perfect, having nice, tan, teeth, face, ect... but it's still not enough to overcome my lack of height. I'm 31 and still a virgin because of it.

YUP

women, all women, are insecure creatures that swoon over any interest from a guy.

don't let the ruse of false rejection, disinterest or indifference fool you, all women react the same to compliments from men.

you need only make it clear to a woman who does not tell you outright that she doesnt like you, that you would like to date her.

THATS LITERALLY ALL IT IS. IT'S LIKE ASKING A PERSON AT A STORE "WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY THIS ITEM?"

The point is that if a woman tells you to fuck off, then fuck off. If she doesn't, then she is game, period. Don't obsess over any single woman, and just spread your interest around. You will quickly see just how many women are looking for bait.

t.asian""""masculinity""""

you look like a faggot

them or r/hapa