Was it all a LARP?

Was it all a LARP?

Get some rest kid, we’ve got a big day tomorrow.

And I won’t be baking any more breads.
TL;DR IN COMMENTS

ttp://archive.is/aaWPu

Bread Crumbs info dump: →

archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1 - #20 under →
#46: →
#47: →
#48: →
#49: →
#50: →
#51: →
#52: →
#53: →
#54:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skywave).
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/02/las-vegas-shooting-mood-at-mandalay-bay-hotel
rappler.com/nation/187297-trump-extend-stay-ph-attend-east-asia-summit-white-house
npr.org/2011/11/21/142589280/the-american-behind-the-2008-attack-on-mumbai
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snow white
books.google.com/books?id=qgsZDAAAQBAJ&pg=PT3&lpg=PT3&dq=godfather 3 el chapo&source=bl&ots=o_oAl71f-b&sig=PPSQubb2SYSokPtRvuS7XNT0pFI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwik8IvA-abXAhWJ6oMKHZ6kD3EQ6AEIYzAO#v=onepage&q=godfather 3 el chapo&f=false
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1509/86/1509867703998.png
twitter.com/TrumpGolf/status/926091815601786882
youtube.com/watch?v=zGc-WarMK3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews did Vegas.

FIRST!

REMINDER: Re-read the crumbs when big news drops

LAST POST BY Q

Maybe we need to start thinking of how we will distrubute this information to the public once shit goes down here in the U.S with out politicians and former presidents. Q is telling us about media blackouts and how we will be the ones entrusted with getting the info out there during the darkness

GET THE MEME CANNONS READY LADS

>It will all make sense.
>Once it does, we look to you to spread and get the word out.
>Time stamps will help you validate authenticity.
>Your President needs your help.

Quick memo:

There are no nuclear bombs or power plants. It is a MIC deception. Fission is not combustion, and the energy release is extremely exaggerated. Nuclear power is actually a Tesla device.

The ones who know this use it to their advantage.

The "EMP threat" is also exaggerated. It only works on small targets with concentrated EMF beams and proper power supply. Solar EMPs will never be enough concentrated power to do anything significant, contrary to the "Carrington event" BS.

Also, NASA and all space agencies are liars too. Rockets don't work without an atmosphere, and "orbit" is only a theory that cannot be proven, because rockets won't produce necessary thrust at altitudes with such low density. What we call gravity doesn't get weaker the higher we go... Therefore satellites are actually high altitude craft/drones, or the result of using the "Skywave" effect (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skywave).

NASA should stick to astronomy!

These two massive frauds of science and social experiment (fake nukes and fake space rockets) began around the same time, during WWII... That was when rockets were allegedly "going to space" and the Manhattan project was underway. Eisenhower warned about the MIC and we can see how it's raped the human intellect and mind with propaganda, compartmentalization, and "CGI sorcery." Don't forget about CERN and all the "quantum" quackery.

Pseudoscience = R&D excuses + money laundering + manipulating people's perceptions.

And no... the earth is NOT flat.

Thanks for baking OP. I was trying to do it but wasn't fast enough. Would have been my first bake and surely would have sucked.

is this a larp or something else/new.
things these threads could be:

1 larp

2 disinfo

3 real

if 1, could be some intelligent user that was able to connect more dots than most. If this were the case, not dis info, but real breadcrumbs that lead to most factual events. Even my average IQ connected 60% of all these threads prior, so it is not unreasonable to assume a high IQ person could do this at home on there own.

2 could happen if all facets of government are compromised to include POTUS. It would not be unwise to think that they know that Sup Forums helped steer information to th public that had real impact on the election process. Subverting us or point us could serve to keep you all busy while they continue a new but altered way to control all.

Or this could (3) all be real. Not much to say about this point.

I have been here too long, always just watching and drawing my own conclusions. I only stop in at times like this to point out that there are different angles besides the one you are looking through. Do not become a single sided ever, because if so, you will lose.Treat this like the worst case scenario (disinfo), but keep hope in your hearts that this is real.

That all being said, I believe this bread to be irrefutably important to track and follow

ok so what crumb dump are we on now? someone post a list with which ones are completed

and now we have 2 threads...
you newfags suck gigantic balls.

>YOUR PRESIDENT NEEDS YOUR HELP

It's time to stop waiting for crumbs, fire up the meme machines, and start distributing this information. Q kept telling us all night to make the infographics.

LET'S MAKE THE FUCKING INFOGRAPHICS ALREADY.

Quick update:
HRC = ALICE
Wonderland = SA
Alice has been freed (by recent SA events)
MS13 killed seth rich
MS13 is then offed
JESUS CAMPOS IS MS13
SA Prince owns last 4 floors mandalay bay
POTUS was in VEGAS that night (WHO WAS HE MEETING WITH?)
WHAT IS SNOW WHITE?
WHAT IS GODFATHER 3?

Gee I don't know, it sounds like there's a conspiracy to replace democracy with a totalitarian government.

When the happening finally comes to pol's doorstep and no one is prepared to help drain the swamp

Bump

> Why did Mueller meet POTUS 1-day prior to FBI announcement if Mueller COULD NOT be offered director due to previous term limits rule?
Mueller was being offered special counsel in an investigation. Special means out of the ordinary, thus bypassing term limits for specific investigations.

> What is Pelosi's Net Worth?
> How was this obtained, given salary as career official?
The short answer is Goat Head Pizza, which seems to be a front for most of Pelosi's money laundering, as we found in the first DNC leak. Trafficking in humans, drugs, other illicit goods.
> Why is Pelosi's memory going?
> Could it protect against prosecution?
> How so?
She could be deemed unfit to stand trial.
> What if John McCain's Surgery Was Fake?
> Why would this occur?
gives him a reason to be legally incapacitated
> what could this prevent, potentially?
prosecution, service, liability.
> Why is Pelosi begging for a new Special Council?
Mueller is going to prosecute anyway.

It was all a larp.
God bless, faggots
Q

>

Easier to find thread

Isn't "snow white" another name for drugs? White powder heroine or crack or some shit?
Drug shipments from the ME to the streets of America, which is why our opiod crisis is such a big focus right now enough to have Trump declare a national emergency on it?

Showing HRC connection to SA/MB through HA. Then the connections in SA today and the 11 princes arrested. The rest is trickle down that could be linked through a flow chart. Anyone have the skills?

Jealous of Snow White's beauty, the wicked queen orders the murder of her innocent stepdaughter, but later discovers that Snow White is still alive and hiding in a cottage with seven friendly little miners. Disguising herself as a hag, the queen brings a poisoned apple to Snow White, who falls into a death-like sleep that can be broken only by a kiss from the prince.

too many threads for 55. stick with this one

Is it possible that "Snow White" might be eluding to Scientology's "Operation Snow White"???.... I mean it was one of the biggest infiltration of the FBI in history. Maybe the DNC did something similar to OSW to the FBI the we are not aware of?

I'LL DELETE MY THREAD

EVERYONE MOVE HERE

yeah, this has the links to the previous threads

MEME
>MEME
MEME
>MEME

>Your President needs your help

I'll link everyone here before deletion, if it's still there

>And no... the earth is NOT flat.
Do you get asked that alot cuz
>muh space is fake?
(You)>>>

oh jeez now we are divided into multiple threads

>Anyone have the skills?
Not this user. Paging Dr. Graphic Design user, Code Red

vegas shooting was a birthday gift for a saudi prince

WE NEED TO FOLLOW Q'S DIRECTIONS:

>Amazing how things make sense once you are asked a question.
>That's the entire point of this operation.
>It's up to you all to collect, archive (safely), and distribute in a graphic that is in order with the crumb dumbs.
>It will all make sense.
>Once it does, we look to you to spread and get the word out.
>Time stamps will help you validate authenticity.
>Your President needs your help.
>He wants full transparency for the great people of this country.
>Everything stated is for a reason.
>God bless, Patriots.
>Q

STOP WAITING FOR CRUMBS AND START MAKING MEMES. YOUR PRESIDENT NEEDS YOUR HELP.

UPDATED CAP
>UPDATED CAP
UPDATED CAP
>UPDATED CAP
UPDATED CAP
>UPDATED CAP
UPDATED CAP
>UPDATED CAP

OSW was all about purging unfavorable info. the DNc. Havent proven they are smart enough to do that yet desu.

there was an alternative theory of the mafia killing seth rich

then there was another theory with the crooked doctor at the hospital killing seth rich

now there's a theory about seth rich being killed off by ms13 members

who are the pinochios and who is TRUTH?

Stay here?

Last instructions from Q were to organize the crumbs into a graphic. Time to shift focus to that.

This is how newfags learn how to bake.
we are entering a new paradigm, we must learn together the ways of proper bread baking

Me either but I can help with the information from previous threads. Just need someone to infographic it up.

Trump went hard in his presser today so I’m going to drop a few HUGE BREADCRUMBS, but it’s the first time I’ve really felt I need to tread lightly with info… so please, for fucks sake friends, pay attention to EVERY word I’m TYPING. 1. Internal reports floating around that Kelly’s phone was stolen/hacked “a few days ago”. 2. Remember, Kelly is a general and usually, “early reports” of shit like hacks/thefts are used as scapegoats to recall back to, when they later need to try and say that someone couldn’t have said that, made that phone call, emailed that person, etc. their “device had been hacked/stolen”, therefore compromised evidence. Why would Donald J. Trump for President, INC. want to legally file this? What protections are afforded from the day organizations like “Wikileaks.org” are named/implicated, in a formally filed US District Supreme Court?
Hypothetically and all… if you were in the position of releasing valuable, leaked information you’ve obtained to the public, you’d probably want to first ensure the ball you PRE-NEGOTIATED federal protections on, was legally rolling, right? If you had secretly negotiated your terms with Rep. Dana Rohrabacher back in August and had agreed you’d keep a lid on your shit until the negotiated deadline of 10/21/17, then you’d also need to wait for the parties/campaign INC’s you negotiated with, to legally file action in favor of your protection, no?!
Except here’s the thing, as soon as you file ANYTHING with a federal US District Court, it BECOMES and is ADDED to accessible, PUBLIC RECORDS, isn’t it?! NO ONE will be confused. He will be extremely clear and concise. He will leave no room for false narratives. There will be no gray areas left to fill.

Q specifically said "Seth Rich only mentioned because of Saudi Arabia connection"

GIVE THIS PATRIOT A COAT

snow white=drug trade?

no

its not a larp
i really am hiding your threads becasue you are an idiot

if Q turns out to be that MegaLarpanonFag, im gunna flip (and im seeing connections between the two)

SOMEONE MAKE BETTER BREAD FOR THE NEST THREAD.

Put some fucking effort in you retards.

3 people made shitty fucking threads.

NUMBER THE THREAD.

Use better Image. Add more links.
Put some fucking work in user, do something your mother would be proud of for once.

Everyone needs to organize. They are leaking here because we can use our autistic powers to do great things. WE ALL NEED TO FOCUS ON 1 THING AND Q SAID THAT IS ORGANIZE EVERYTHING AND RE-READ FROM BEGINNING BECAUSE IT WAS RELEASED IN A SPECIFIC ORDER. GO YOU AUTISTS! PLAY YOUR ROLE ON MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

SOMEONE MAKE BETTER BREAD FOR THE NEXT THREAD.

Put some fucking effort in you retards.

3 people made shitty fucking threads.

NUMBER THE THREAD.

Use better Image. Add more links.
Put some fucking work in user, do something your mother would be proud of for once.

Guys. This has bugged me since day 1, but I've never been able to get it to gain any traction. Who the hell is this guy, and his comic book named gf? He, literally, has THE best view in the house! This IS the ONE and only mention that I've been able to find of them. Re: "Rodriguez" -
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/02/las-vegas-shooting-mood-at-mandalay-bay-hotel

cocaine?

$ciantology, Operation Snow White

please tell me someone is making one for all the fucking replies :/

yea so?
there was another user who said seth knew about hillary's fake websites that lured voters to fake sites and that's why he was killed.
who do u believe? how do u decide who to believe?

everything on the internet is a larp. how are there people that don't get this still?

Brain took me here. Don't know why. rappler.com/nation/187297-trump-extend-stay-ph-attend-east-asia-summit-white-house

What should the layout be? Who do we start with at the top? Should we work backwards from the SA happenings today?

MS13 is a mafia. It'd be the mexican mafia.

Or simply start with the "Where's Tony?", "Where's Hillary?", "Where's Huma?" And lost out the connections they have and crimes?

we got all of q anons stuff on the graphic so everyone take one crumb dump and just post answers the ones that line up the most are correct and go in the complete file its been for in eaCH FUCKING THREAD ALREADY

BUT WHO ARE THE 7 DWARFS THAT SNOW WHITE IS ASSOCIATED WITH?
>Doc
>Grumpy
>Happy
>Dopey
>Bashful
>Sneezy
>Sleepy

This is an interesting theory.

Scientology is a group that has embedded itself in very, VERY high places... Is there literally ANY connections we could be talking about here?

the implication was that the mafia was the italian mafia as the last person seth was seen with was an italian bar owner who was somehow inside the white house a couple weeks prior.

first crumb to now

A word of advice on the graphics. If you want them useful make them small and focused. I have posted some on my Twatter account and the older normies (they do vote) had issues reading them. Don't aggregate 10000 facts into one massive image and expect it to get noticed and looked at closely. Group your facts by topic and chain of thought and keep them small.

>npr.org/2011/11/21/142589280/the-american-behind-the-2008-attack-on-mumbai

anyone remember this Frontline episode about the DEA agent who led the terror attack in Mumbai??

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snow white

n. cocaine.
"what up loc. hows my bitch snow white?"
"she's going for thirteen-five"
"put me down for fiddy den."

My speculation:

>WHAT IS SNOW WHITE?
"the wicked queen orders the murder of her innocent stepdaughter, but later discovers that Snow White is still alive and hiding"
Hillary (evil stepmother) is trying to eliminate Huma.

>WHAT IS GODFATHER 3?
"As Michael Corleone (Al Pacino) ages, he finds that being the head of the Corleone crime family isn't getting any easier. He wants his family out of the Mafia"
Either King Salman or more likely MBS (Saudi prince set to inherit throne) wants Saudi Arabia out of the Clinton-globalist mob.

Given Huma's Saudi background and MBS' obvious alliance with Trump and the Israelis, Huma may flip to take out HRC and who knows who else. Since Huma was Hillary's brain, this would mean the end of everything for the Deep State globalists.

Hmm. Well, what are the best ways to distribute information?

If all of our current channels are down, that won't be an option. If reddit, twitter, facebook, etc. are all down, we may have to go old school.

If things are so bad/good/different that even normies know something's up, we may be able to get in touch with people who believe us, who would be believed by many.

People who run churches/community events, such like. Thoughts?

HUMA
HUMA
HUMA

anons only repond to graphics.

show example.

give templates. give life.

templates = memeplates

help

OpAnon began when POTUS' direct line to Public was compromised.

Read it. Very clear. Check timing with other purges. Why reference "Alice"?.

Read it all. Don't answer. It answers itself. If confused, get back on track. Don't get lost in the rabbit holes. That's not the point. Expect Sup Forums to go down. Get yer shit together.
user OUT.

Dopey Prince Talal

hey, i'm trying to make graphics for this, but i am having trouble finding out how to convert a TIFF to a JPEG

can u halp? :3

boom

boom 2

Will the news at all discuss what is revealed? If not where would we search for these public records? Anons help me out I am up 48 hours and retarded need clarification on this last post.

Holy shit! good find!

So this if fake?

The memory and health questions for Pelosi and MCc are something that should be memed into the normie consciousness as we speak

How about Bill Clinton as Godfather? Q said Bill was looking to cut a deal and that would correlate to this.

Godfather 3

El chapo?

books.google.com/books?id=qgsZDAAAQBAJ&pg=PT3&lpg=PT3&dq=godfather 3 el chapo&source=bl&ots=o_oAl71f-b&sig=PPSQubb2SYSokPtRvuS7XNT0pFI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwik8IvA-abXAhWJ6oMKHZ6kD3EQ6AEIYzAO#v=onepage&q=godfather 3 el chapo&f=false

MEMES DUH

GHWB is Godfather
The ol' fuck

javascript:quote('148034203');

just link them directly to this:
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1509/86/1509867703998.png

TWITTER AND PLEBBIT FUCK UP IMAGES NO NEED TO DUPLICATE EFFORT WHEN I FUCKING ALREADY AUTISTICALLY CAPPED ALL THIS MOTHERFUCKERS POSTS WITH PERFECT QUALITY FUCKING WEB NORMIES FUCK EVERYTHING UP

And dis?

twitter.com/TrumpGolf/status/926091815601786882

do you guys read books bakwards?? no you read from the first page on shits still un answerd from thread fucking 1

Something about this size. Try to keep them within Facebook/Twatter autosize limits.

>TIFF to a JPEG
youtube.com/watch?v=zGc-WarMK3c

I think Godfather III is a referene to El Chapo. Q had a a lot of mention going in to the Drug angle and he's the godfather of the Drug Trade

sorry i have mac :(

If a building gets blown away
How did the camera survive and not even be damaged?

>The dragon's belly will drip water

Someone send to major media types that are trusted. Ones who can link it to tons or normies. This seems right up AJ's alley.

look into the federal protections imposed on legally filed named parties, that start the day of filing until casecis closed. Do that and you’ll see why it was done now and how “months” won’t apply, in the specific areas it needs to. when considered from a surface perspective however, realize there’s a lot of balls being juggled (haha) that don’t make sense NOW, but will.

You don’t think that story about Trump Inc./Wiki came out from MSM “investigative reporting”, do you? This was purposefully leaked just like the Trump Jr./Russia meeting and the emails Jr. conveniently had compiled in full and on hand ready to purge himself, 2 hours later. No different.